SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

1 hour ago, McLude said:

FYI, it's Lude, which is a play on something else, has nothing to do with "lewd," but I should change it because I'm a little tired of people who think they are correcting my username. 

I wasn't "correcting" your username- I was making a play on words. Sorreeeeee if you're offended, but you shouldn't be- you can't use a name like "Lude" without people - especially here on LL - thinking it's a phoneticization of "lewd."

• 3 weeks later...

This may well be something I'm doing wrong, but I haven't been able to narrow it down. Whenever I assign a prostitute to a unique location to work, in this case, the luxury suite, I no longer have any of the dialogues of the mod available for that NPC. Can't collect from them, tell them they are off the clock or anything else related to the mod. They do still do work, just no interactions are available. The only thing I've been able to do is reset the city management quest in the debug section. That won't really be viable though once I get more locations set up. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Everything else in the mod seems to be working fine, aside from the occasional CTD while dancing. Which I've been able to mitigate by saving/loading before dancing, turning off the striping, and other suggestions found for that issue.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:48 AM, Dumuzi said:

This may well be something I'm doing wrong, but I haven't been able to narrow it down. Whenever I assign a prostitute to a unique location to work, in this case, the luxury suite, I no longer have any of the dialogues of the mod available for that NPC. Can't collect from them, tell them they are off the clock or anything else related to the mod. They do still do work, just no interactions are available. The only thing I've been able to do is reset the city management quest in the debug section. That won't really be viable though once I get more locations set up. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Everything else in the mod seems to be working fine, aside from the occasional CTD while dancing. Which I've been able to mitigate by saving/loading before dancing, turning off the striping, and other suggestions found for that issue.

Try giving it a higher priority. If that doesn't work I suggest posting in the oldrim thread, you'll get more help there. 

Just started the mod and as far as I can tell (been using it less than an hour) everything is working as it should prostitution-wise. But when I tell my prostitute to dance, or even try dancing myself, they just stand there like an unpowered Fallout 4 Synth for about a minute. For the player, I lose all controls while "dancing", I can't even move the UFO camera until the "dance" ends.

Anyone know what I did wrong? I think I know what's wrong with the music, I saw the earlier comment about adding your own music. But why aren't they dancing?

Edit:

Not sure if I found the problem or just got lucky, but when I cut down from all the animations to 3 or 4, it started working.

15 hours ago, Pipistrello69 said:

Anyone else having problem with hiring hooker (not pimping), have no dialogue option after "find somewhere more private".

Not having that problem. Everything works fine for me.

6 minutes ago, Pipistrello69 said:

Yes, though I just thought of that I rolled back my skyrim se to 1.5.50.0 and didn't update anything... Anything to do with that?

TDF is depending FDR working correctly. If everything else is working, but the schenes don't progress, it is usually a problem with

FDR...

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

TDF is depending FDR working correctly. If everything else is working, but the schenes don't progress, it is usually a problem with

FDR...

Of course you mean "FRD," not really "FDR," right? RIGHT? If it's really Fuz D'oh Roh, I'm getting my money back from the Greybeards...

• 3 weeks later...

Lieber Pfiffel Pifefl Iffelpay Freund: Ich sehe, dass Sie heute eine neue Version veröffentlicht haben. Laut Änderungsprotokoll haben Sie "Nyctophilia's Addon" hinzugefügt. Ich dachte, Sie haben das vor Monaten getan. Bitte erläutern Sie, welche großartigen und wunderbaren neuen Funktionen Sie uns an diesem schönen Samstagmorgen gebracht haben. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, eine zufällige Schlampe. :classic_heart:

10 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Lieber Pfiffel Pifefl Iffelpay Freund: Ich sehe, dass Sie heute eine neue Version veröffentlicht haben. Laut Änderungsprotokoll haben Sie "Nyctophilia's Addon" hinzugefügt. Ich dachte, Sie haben das vor Monaten getan. Bitte erläutern Sie, welche großartigen und wunderbaren neuen Funktionen Sie uns an diesem schönen Samstagmorgen gebracht haben. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, eine zufällige Schlampe. :classic_heart:

I just placed a screenshot so you will see a picture... well, it is always the sameone for all mods i have ported.  .... Started to rework all mods... Resaving esp's, moving script folders into right position and so on... TDF and Eager NPC's are th next on the list after I have finished a cleanup on DD... I'm thinking about adding the smaller hamlets to the list and/or the uncovered inns... 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Hello! Because I am not that bright I wanted to ask first... I get that I have to download the first and main file.

But what about the 15 independent slaves. If I want the legendary one do I have to download the other one as well?

*blink*

Slaves?

*looks around the room apprehensively as she pulls her skirt back down*

I've played TDFPP for years, in Oldrim and SSE, and don't recall any slaves in the Independent Prostitutes addon, which Fpawful Fafflpiff Pfifflewaffle Nyctophylia's able successor has recently incorporated into the main mod.

7 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Hello! Because I am not that bright I wanted to ask first... I get that I have to download the first and main file.

But what about the 15 independent slaves. If I want the legendary one do I have to download the other one as well?

No, the legendary version is my own expansion of the Addon, because I wanted a few more independent prostitudes and cover the holds that have not been in TDF. It seems to work quite good. No feedback is good feedback.....

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

*blink*

Slaves?

*looks around the room apprehensively as she pulls her skirt back down*

I've played TDFPP for years, in Oldrim and SSE, and don't recall any slaves in the Independent Prostitutes addon, which Fpawful Fafflpiff Pfifflewaffle Nyctophylia's able successor has recently incorporated into the main mod.

I'm sorry, I am trying to setup Paradise Halls and its addons for 3 days know and my brain hurts. :D

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

No, the legendary version is my own expansion of the Addon, because I wanted a few more independent prostitudes and cover the holds that have not been in TDF. It seems to work quite good. No feedback is good feedback.....

So the main file plus your legendary addon would do just fine, no need to download the middle one.

I will test them out :)

Hi, i have one question. How do you get music to work?. I am using mod organizer and i cant activate music, When i was using nexus. everything worked everything worked. I put files in the right folder activated music and it worked

But when iam using mod organizer its as if its a new structure, So where do you put the music files to be found by mod organiser?