SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

Ok so my only problem is with trying to get npcs to prostitute. I can hire them, but as soon as I get them a job, they just walk around normally,  and follow me, and the npc they are supposed to be with follows them. I've had this problem since switching to SE and just van not seem to figure it out or gind threads with the same problem. Any help would be very appreciated,  thank s!

28 minutes ago, thegambit9797 said:

Ok so my only problem is with trying to get npcs to prostitute. I can hire them, but as soon as I get them a job, they just walk around normally,  and follow me, and the npc they are supposed to be with follows them. I've had this problem since switching to SE and just van not seem to figure it out or gind threads with the same problem. Any help would be very appreciated,  thank s!

Make sure that Fuz Ro doh is working properly. It needs to be running to trigger the scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Shaoram said:

Sorry for the dumb question, but does this allow the player to work as prostitute/prostitute themselves and is there a way to use it without SE Arousal?

Yes, and no. TDFPP uses SL Aroused Redux to govern the outcome of several core functions (solicitation success being the main one.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fury5dsk said:

Do I have to start a new game with this? I installed in have it run through loot  FNIS etc, but I don't see the mod added to the mod menu, or any new options.

okay got it working... didn't have aroused SSE install3d.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having problems with the music. I enabled music in the MCM but whenever I initiate a dance, the animation plays but there is no music. I tried turning off all esp except the essentials but it still happens. However, I am starting to think there is a bigger problem cause the same thing happened when I used the mod "Shakeit", animation works, but music doesn't. Has anyone encountered a problem like this?

On 4/16/2019 at 12:42 AM, masterchef101 said:

I am having problems with the music. I enabled music in the MCM but whenever I initiate a dance, the animation plays but there is no music. I tried turning off all esp except the essentials but it still happens. However, I am starting to think there is a bigger problem cause the same thing happened when I used the mod "Shakeit", animation works, but music doesn't. Has anyone encountered a problem like this?

you need to add the music yourself dude

• 2 weeks later...

Are these errors harmless in the plugin? Cause not used this mod before and just want to make sure.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
[00:00] BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell [SPEL:05005E89]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] BB_HookerIdentificationSpell [SPEL:05005E88]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] BB_PlayerClientIdentificationSpell [SPEL:0500C52B]
[00:00] BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell [SPEL:0503BE3E]
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1059, Errors found: 4, Elapsed Time: 00:01

I want to make sure I am installing this right, for MO2 users:

Downloaded and installed TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_5.7z

Then I downloaded, installed and MERGED (not replaced) TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary Beta.7z into the already installed TDF.

Is this the correct way to go?

EDIT: I did that and I got 2 TDF Prostitution MCM's ingame. They are identical, but one doesn't have anything ticked.

Hi! The mod was working, but suddenly it is not working correctly. While I am talking with NPC, there are no dialog option to hire my companions. 
I talked with my companion "earn money for us...". I have to find a costumer for her. But there is no dialog option. I want to leave her but she wanna do at least 1 job. But it is not possible. I am stuck...
Anybody know why? 

Shortly after installing this combo (TDF+Independents) I recruited Lami in Morthal, quickly trained her up (by restraining my sister Heidi :classic_tongue: )  and set her up as a City Prostitute in Morthal. I then left town and did other stuff. Last night, I returned to Morthal and followed Lami's City Prostitute objective marker into the Inn and activated her, expecting to get some prostitution-related dialog. I got nothing.

In Hindsight, I suspect that I should have completed the Morthal quests (vanilla and Amorous Adventures) involving Lami before recruiting her. Now, I think I just need to find a way to dismiss her so she will return to her shop and I can get on with the Morthal quests.

Can anyone *cough*Pfiffle*cough* please give me a console command to force-dismiss an independent prostitute who has no prostitution-related dialogs and return her to all of her vanilla factions so she will be available to interact with on the quests for her brother (the wizard) and whatever else she's involved in?

I have used this mod since forever and that issue @Vyxenne is new.

My self often set Lydia and the other housecarls on jobs like that. They need one job to do then sit at home and eating MY bread.

Did you try to reset the quests in MCM?

You do lose all your prostitutes. That have happen to me when I have done that. It may send her home.

Save before trying.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, Uncle64 said:

Did you try to reset the quests in MCM?

You do lose all your prostitutes. That have happen to me when I have done that. It may send her home.

I had been saving this for an option of last resort because I didn't want to lose the rest of my independents. However, since nobody responded with a more selective option, I did finally give in and dismiss my other independents and reset the quests tonight, which released Lami. Thanks for your response.