SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

what is the problem? Not working so well is a bit unclear....

The hooker won't find her own clients, dialog is there but she doesn't do anything. And when I find a client for her she just stands there, so I have to tell her this is a good spot for her and her client.

I converted the esp in the CK, and it still didn't fix it. uninstalled your conversion, and installed my conversion, and still the same problem.

Just now, Rich8980 said:

The hooker won't find her own clients, dialog is there but she doesn't do anything. And when I find a client for her she just stands there, so I have to tell her this is a good spot for her and her client.

I converted the esp in the CK, and it still didn't fix it. uninstalled your conversion, and installed my conversion, and still the same problem.

Check Fuz ro doh......

18 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Check Fuz ro doh......

Didn't occur to me to update Fuz ro doh, I downloaded a newer version, and now TDF works just fine again.

Thanks for the help, updating Fuz ro doh will probably make other mods I have work better, haven't noticed other mods that use Fuz ro doh acting weird, but maybe I just didn't notice it. I should have figured it out myself because Fuz ro doh was the main problem when converting TDF to start with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m not sure if i’m doing this wrong or what, but every time my character prostitutes herself a guard approaches afterward when she’s walking around town and does the dialogue where they ask for sex as payment for the crime. My character is always in a house with a closed door to a bedroom when the scene happens, no guards around. 

So what am I doing wrong?

On 6/27/2018 at 12:23 PM, iN7xus said:

Do I still need the brawl fix and if yes wish should I use ?

Btw is the german translation working with the SE version?

I use Modern Brawl Bug Fix.    Got into a number of brawls without companions going nuts or the fight turning real. 

10 hours ago, fishgirl said:

I’m not sure if i’m doing this wrong or what, but every time my character prostitutes herself a guard approaches afterward when she’s walking around town and does the dialogue where they ask for sex as payment for the crime. My character is always in a house with a closed door to a bedroom when the scene happens, no guards around. 

This is part of the latest game update- Telepathic Guards. The only solution is to kill all of the guards in town before doing the Wild Thing. :classic_tongue:

just kidding, couldn't resist making the joke. The real answer is this doesn't happen to me so I can't help you. :classic_heart:

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Sasquatcher said:

I'm also getting crashes from this mod, as soon as I load any save. I have the newest Fuz Ro Doh SE and Modern Brawl Fix.

Have you checked to make sure Steam didn't stealth update your game? If you're not blocking updates, it did, so you're going to have to update SKSE64 and Sexlab... or revert your game to 1.5.50 or even 1.5.39. And block updates. :classic_biggrin:

What I'm trying to tell you is there's nothing wrong with TDFPP- I'm running it and it's working great, stone-reliable and no crashing. So whatever is causing your CTD's is something wrong on your end.

On 7/29/2018 at 3:22 AM, fishgirl said:

try disabling the Guard interaction in the MCM and see if this is happening again...

On 6/25/2018 at 4:46 PM, fringecosmos said:

Any idea why this mod would get listed twice in the MCM? Their actual menus appear to be identical. 

This sounds like a problem with installing the addon. Did you allow it to overwrite the original files?

17 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Have you checked to make sure Steam didn't stealth update your game? If you're not blocking updates, it did, so you're going to have to update SKSE64 and Sexlab... or revert your game to 1.5.50 or even 1.5.39. And block updates. :classic_biggrin:

What I'm trying to tell you is there's nothing wrong with TDFPP- I'm running it and it's working great, stone-reliable and no crashing. So whatever is causing your CTD's is something wrong on your end.

Gotcha, I'll see what I can do. I really wanna get this mod working!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

I have a small problem, whenever i ask a prostitute to follow me some place else i lose all dialog option and then she will indefenantly keep follow me arround only way to fix this is to reset the mcm settings. Any way to other to fix this or is this part broken ??

I never run into that issue....

On 12/3/2018 at 9:55 PM, asdasqq123 said:

my game constantly ctd whenever I get attack by guards, I do have death alternative running so was expecting it to work together but it doesn't :(

Hm... You might eethe modern Brawl fix.... Look for it on nexus.

EDIT:

You might need the modern brawl fix...

1 minute ago, pburnt said:

What about those of us who are all three?

They have to wait until the SE CK stopps bugging me....

It is no fun to open up a mod in the CK and check around 7000 error messages if they are related to the mod you are editing. Especially if you try to be up to date with all the mods and anim packs I have converted so far. 

25 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

any info on what's been updated/changed in the new beta version?

It seems like my note on that got lost in the WWW....

I reworkes the IP plug-in by adding the missing holds and Raven Rock to the list of possible working places for the prostitudes, so you can have another 15 Prostitudes working for you. 

Just now, Pfiffy said:

It seems like my note on that got lost in the WWW....

I reworkes the IP plug-in by adding the missing holds and Raven Rock to the list of possible working places for the prostitudes, so you can have another 15 Prostitudes working for you. 

Nice, thanks!