SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") 2023

6 hours ago, HardRaine said:

If reporting on test runs is a bother, or leads to more confusion, I can switch to sending the results in on private messages, if that would be better for everyone.  Let me know, as I can also take down the previous findings, and move those into private channels also.  Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

No, No, No... Your reports are quite entertaining....

@VyxenneNo, no!  Don't do that.  I have a tendency of spewing too much technical bla bla bla sometimes (at least I deleted the automata diagrams before I hit "submit" this time *winks*).  I was genuinely offering to correct it, if it was too much.  You're fine!  But that happens to me alot, lol.  Besides, I've been up since Tuesday morning, working on this, and my other commitments, so I apologize if I came across as grouchy.  I cooked big holiday meals for 4 straight days (gourmet meals), my feet hurt, and now I have a massive wedgie.  So my bitchy trigger is itchy, lol.  Sorry, sorry  *looks in the pantry for the tequila, rock salt, and a quick solution*

Margarita? 
 ? ❤️

Edited by HardRaine
5 hours ago, HardRaine said:

@VyxenneNo, no!  Don't do that.  I have a tendency of spewing too much technical bla bla bla sometimes (at least I deleted the automata diagrams before I hit "submit" this time *winks*).  I was genuinely offering to correct it, if it was too much.  You're fine!  But that happens to me alot, lol.  Besides, I've been up since Tuesday morning, working on this, and my other commitments, so I apologize if I came across as grouchy.  I cooked big holiday meals for 4 straight days (gourmet meals), my feet hurt, and now I have a massive wedgie.  So my bitchy trigger is itchy, lol.  Sorry, sorry  *looks in the pantry for the tequila, rock salt, and a quick solution*

Margarita? 
 ? ❤️

After the garbage I post your posts are a delight and Vyxenne now has some competition at last.

12 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Margarita?  ? ❤️

Why yes, don't mind if I do!

*snorts it*?

?

♪ Si es amor ♫ ♪
♫ Abrázame con ganas ♪♪
♪♫ ♪ Si no lo es ♪
♪ Bien,
fóllame de todos modos ♫♪

Edited by Vyxenne
Porque puede, incluso cuando está peda

@Vyxenne

♫♪•*¨*•♫♪•*¨*•♪♫

♫♪ Si tú te vas ♫♪
 ♪ me quedará el silencio para conversar, ♫
♪♫♪  la sombra de tu cuerpo y la soledad ♫♪♫
♪♫ serán mis compañeras, si te vas. ♪           
             ?️
 ♫♪   Abrázame   ♪♫  
              ?

♫♪•*¨*•♫♪•*¨*•♪♫
*fans self in a novel fashion, as the heat brought by one of the great latin lovers, lowers to a slow, glowing ember. Was it just a spark?*  

*cough* Alrighty then, testing was it?  Right you are...  *giggles while climbing back in the saddle, yet glances back for one last look*

~ stares at the half empty bottle of
PATRÓN Silver on the table, and wonders; "where are my pants?"

Edited by HardRaine
20 hours ago, HardRaine said:

@Vyxenne

♫♪•*¨*•♫♪•*¨*•♪♫

♫♪ Si tú te vas ♫♪
 ♪ me quedará el silencio para conversar, ♫
♪♫♪  la sombra de tu cuerpo y la soledad ♫♪♫
♪♫ serán mis compañeras, si te vas. ♪           
             ?️
 ♫♪   Abrázame   ♪♫  
              ?

♫♪•*¨*•♫♪•*¨*•♪♫
*fans self in a novel fashion, as the heat brought by one of the great latin lovers, lowers to a slow, glowing ember. Was it just a spark?*  

*cough* Alrighty then, testing was it?  Right you are...  *giggles while climbing back in the saddle, yet glances back for one last look*

~ stares at the half empty bottle of
PATRÓN Silver on the table, and wonders; "where are my pants?"

My SLEN options are grayed out.  Is there a different SLEN or something I have to do to fix that?

9 hours ago, sexcapades said:

My SLEN options are grayed out.  Is there a different SLEN or something I have to do to fix that?

I think that SLEN has to be placed before TDF in the load order. Even if it is no hard requirement. For me the option was available. 

Can some one tell me How the Questmarkers for the Hookers look like? 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I think that SLEN has to be placed before TDF in the load order. Even if it is no hard requirement. For me the option was available. 

Can some one tell me How the Questmarkers for the Hookers look like? 

Think I've found an issue between Nether's Follower Framework (NFF), modded standalone followers as independents, and the new merged code for independents in All in One.  Working on possible solutions on my end, before I write it up (and have started testing "normal" NPCs as independents to see if the issue is the modded follower aspect); but at the moment, the independent options which should occur after reaching the "I want you to work in a different location" option, are not showing up in the dialogue tree.  So I'm not getting the quest markers for independent operators at the moment, as something is blocking that part of the dialogue.  Given I do get the option for her to join a formal city harem, should I try to re-install the All in One package, under the assumption something may have misfired with the download?

My test follower, Kauket (her mod is here on Loverslab), has had dozens of clients, been trained around 20 times, had Ulfric Stormcloak wrapped around her little finger before we hit the road, and has now worked her way deep into the Reach, as we travel on foot between the various modded working sites I've installed for these tests, trying to isolate if the "problem" was something about the Half Moon Mill mod being used (it's not, as I cannot drop her off anywhere).  For instance, she had those samurai dude and dudettes in the Parkin-san village inn begging for more (cut her loose with the "get your own clients" option), and technically their dialogue is blocked until doing the starting quests in Riften.  But everybody loves them some Kauket apparently.  My toon?  The Parkin-san villagers call Pimp Momma Lust a dirty hobo, and won't talk to her, lol.  "Bitch, I'm not a dirty hobo, I'm a whore, damn it!" ?

{note: Ulfric would stop his bombastic speech, run over to Kauket, do some old timey business with her, then go right back to being his bombastic self without any apparent side affects.  After he did her the first time, he still gave me the quest to join the Stormcloaks.  Then, he and his boys swept me into a gangbang, lol.  "But, but, but, I'm Pimp Momma Lust, damn it, I don't do..."  BAM!  Well, guess I do now, lol  "What?  Again so soon?" BAM! After the 2nd one, I shut down SSX, and they went right back to bargaining with Kauket for some of her delicious Shaky Pudding, in between Ulfric's bombastic speeches}.

Strange, actually, as everything else, other than the altered rejection logic, is humming along nicely, and much better than the original two mod approach IMO.  Have been trying to test all quality of life aspects for this (camping, combat, sex on the road, tavern idles, moving around inside the cities, et al), and not just the sex parts, so it's taking longer than I planned...  {typical QoL test premise; will Kauket use a hunter's bedroll in the campsite as a bed for doing business?  Tune in later, film at 11}

Edited by HardRaine
15 minutes ago, KalBreen said:

Are we suppose to install both TDF Aggressive Prostitution and TDF Independent Prostitutes, or only the latter. Both file sizes are almost the same

The current "full" production setup is to install both TDF Aggressive Prostitution v2.2.5.5 (main mod) + TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary (addon mod. Includes 15 independent prostitutes we can place at our discretion).  If you only want basic prostitution functionality, without the extra 15 independents, it is also safe to install only v2.2.5.5.  The independent mod is an addon mod which requires v2.2.5.5 to operate, and should be installed separately if using MO2, or other Mod Manager.  My best advice:  use both, if possible, as it makes for a better overall experience.

Load order (right panel, if using MO2) should look something like this (if running both production mods):

x-2:   Sexlab Eager NPCs.esp   (optional, if using the SLEN mod)

x-1:   Scent of Sex.esp             (optional, if using the SSX mod.  Should go after SLEN, but before TDF.  Recent versions of LOOT handle these 2 correctly)

.   other mods' .esp can go in between as needed

x:      Sexlab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp  (the main TDF mod, as originally released, but with fixes)

x+1:  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_in.esp   (optional, includes a replacement .esp for X, but still requires the main mod)

.  other mods' .esp can go after, as needed (examples:  XPMSE, More Nasty Critters, BakaFactoryABC, et al)

Note: the last couple of pages of discussion relate to the under development All in One version, which is still being developed and tested, and is not intended for active games, as it's subject to change.  Anything mentioned in those pages should not be considered if running the current production version(s).  Any flirting amongst the testers should also not be considered as required behavior.  *giggles*  Honestly, I'm not a hooker in real life, but I play one sometimes in Skyrim *winks*  Current TDF Test Character:  Pimp Momma Lust.

2 hours ago, KalBreen said:

Are we suppose to install both TDF Aggressive Prostitution and TDF Independent Prostitutes, or only the latter. Both file sizes are almost the same

the original Indi add-on has only 19kb....

You are talking about the Legendary version....

(I think I will remove the older files as soon as the AIO is working....)

Just noticed this when examining the All in One filetree, looking for any anomalies.

a.  /scripts/sleninterface.pex 
b. /scripts/source/sleninterface.psc

Both are being overwritten by the SLEN interface script+source being used by the Sexlab Solutions v3 - Revisited mod.  Should All in One be placed below Sexlab Solutions - Revisited?  Or, are they equivalent?  

3 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Just noticed this when examining the All in One filetree, looking for any anomalies.

a.  /scripts/sleninterface.pex 
b. /scripts/source/sleninterface.psc

Both are being overwritten by the SLEN interface script+source being used by the Sexlab Solutions v3 - Revisited mod.  Should All in One be placed below Sexlab Solutions - Revisited?  Or, are they equivalent?  

I have not tested it the other way around, but I'm sure that it is the same script. It should not make any difference. Yinkle also did this for Maids II...   

So TDF All-In-One V2 is up. Big thanks to CliftonJD, who helped me with the scripts. I need reports on nearly every thing, since the changes are related to all cities and towns.

For now the requirements to send Hookers to an Inn are the same like they are for the Hold they belong to.  I have checked/changed some of the conditions: It is enough to own a property in the hold, (except Winterhold, where you have to complete the Thane quest (Quest: Favor 257)

I'm looking for alternatives:

Riverwood for free

Old Hroldan for the Ghost of Old Hroldan Quest

Ivarstead for climb the steps, 

Eric the slayer for Rorikstead...

suggestions?

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

So TDF All-In-One V2 is up. Big thanks to CliftonJD, who helped me with the scripts. I need reports on nearly every thing, since the changes are related to all cities and towns.

For now the requirements to send Hookers to an Inn are the same like they are for the Hold they belong to.  I have checked/changed some of the conditions: It is enough to own a property in the hold, (except Winterhold, where you have to complete the Thane quest (Quest: Favor 257)

I'm looking for alternatives:

Riverwood for free

Old Hroldan for the Ghost of Old Hroldan Quest

Ivarstead for climb the steps, 

Eric the slayer for Rorikstead...

suggestions?

Good timing!  Was just getting ready to delete the last test game, and start a clean one.  Things were getting off-the hook wild with the last one, but I was starting to see weird things show up, like script lag, variable dialogue lists which would change after closing, then re-opening a convo with a callgirl.  Hookers wandering off into the sunset, walking right past beds, leading their client miles away from where the transaction started.  Had a fair mix of both male and female sexcare workers in tow.  And most things worked perfectly.  

All About Nazem and Ahlam

Spoiler

And don't you know who Nazeem wanted to get next to?  Cashimar (m), who spanked him, then pegged him, lol.  Repeatedly.    So I rented one of my studs to Ahlam, and she has become my best customer, lololol.   Nazeem heads off to the Cloud District in the morning.  Ahlam comes downstairs and rents a pony boy for the day, then heads back to bed for some hot rollin' and tumblin' (she's played with a few females also, when the boys were otherwise busy).  That has been some funny shit.  { wish there was a way to rent her 2 sexcare workers at the same time, as clearly she has the appetite for more, lol.  The poor thing... }

--ooo--
Thinking Nightgate Inn will be the tough one to solve.  Are there any vanilla quests there (w/o Cutting Room Floor installed)?  I cannot remember any, and always thought NGI was a seriously wasted opportunity.  SL Confabulation has a cool quest there for the Companions, where we have to take care of a bunch of thugs the old fashioned way, but that would create an unnecessary mod dependency (and would also block the normal Companions quest chain, which seems like a bad modding practice on its face).

Downloading now...

10 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Good timing!  Was just getting ready to delete the last test game, and start a clean one.  Things were getting off-the hook wild with the last one, but I was starting to see weird things show up, like script lag, variable dialogue lists which would change after closing, then re-opening a convo with a callgirl.  Hookers wandering off into the sunset, walking right past beds, leading their client miles away from where the transaction started.  Had a fair mix of both male and female sexcare workers in tow.  And most things worked perfectly.  

All About Nazem and Ahlam

Reveal hidden contents

--ooo--
Thinking Nightgate Inn will be the tough one to solve.  Are there any vanilla quests there (w/o Cutting Room Floor installed)?  I cannot remember any, and always thought NGI was a seriously wasted opportunity.  SL Confabulation has a cool quest there for the Companions, where we have to take care of a bunch of thugs the old fashioned way, but that would create an unnecessary mod dependency (and would also block the normal Companions quest chain, which seems like a bad modding practice on its face).

Downloading now...

The Quest for getting a house in Dawnstar in vanilla is available after reaching level 20. That is a bit hard, so in return some locations should be easier to get. But I didn't found any fitting quests for most of the inns. I think, I put this aside for now. I'm going to check what my last save with the old legendary version with 2 esp's does after installing the new version this evening. 

Applies only to the TDF All in One v2 version  Deleted all existing save games for my Harlots of Babylon profile, installed TDF All In One v2, eliminated all standalone follower mods, trimmed a few other mods, but added in some support for the Dark Brotherhood just so it's a fairer test with actual gameplay elements, and started a new whore.  Lust le Pécheur headed out from the Realm of Lorkhan to Illinata's Deep (closet point to test Granite Hill + ClefJ's Half Moon Mill mods), cleared the dungeon, and headed for Falkreath Road. 

Whoring on the Road to Rorikstead

Spoiler

Immediately ran into a Black Bear on the road, and killed it with a bow, but saw Maiq the Liar over my shoulder as I was skinning the bear (Hunterborn).  Sold him Lust's ass for good money.  Score!  But the black bear's mate came charging down the hill.  Miaq ran away (typical), and the angry male bear knocked Lust facedown on the road and ass-raped her twice.  Coming up naked, and covered in bear gunk from head to toe, Lust scored a naked killmove on the bear with a katana, using wuxia combat moves, and put him down.  Still naked, and skinning the bear, just as she finished taking the hide, Maiq snuck back and scored a freebie off of Lust (SSX nude event).  Dirty lying, little shit!

Started moving north fast, but sold her ass to everybody travelling on the road.  NO hitches or complications.  Made good money, and managed to raise her rates a tad along the way.  Made it to the village of Granite Hill, drank an aphrodisiac (from SLEN), and walked around the village wearing only a pair of stilettos and a smile.  Created a huge crowd in the village center, and serviced all comers.  Some twice.  Woot!  Big money!  Sold the bear pelts at the Granite Hill General Store, and headed northwest out of town {turned on the Sexual Trigger which delivers the TDF Dance buff upon having sex, and that started a sex frenzy in the village.  Threw one of the guards a free blowjob, and all hell broke loose.  Became an erotic Felini movie in less than 30 seconds!  Hehehehe, gotta love Sexlab mods ? }

Decided to run hard to Rorikstead and recruit some of the Immersive Wenches (the bar servers only), to really get this party started.  No dialogue option to recruit them was available.  Switched to recruiting NPCS from the Travelers and Adventurers mod.  No recruitment option with them either.  Switched to some of the vanilla farmers in the fields; same deal, no option to recruit them.  Decided to stop, and investigate the reasons why the key option was not coming up.

Made a new save and exited.  Upon examining the load order, noticed Loot had placed TDF All in One, before Nether's Follower Framework (NFF).  Placed TDF All in One lower in the load order, and locked it in place.  Will resume testing after a short break.

Edited by HardRaine

That doesn't sound good. I tested a save with a few Hookers in Riverwood and Whiterun and found, that the Whiterun hookers got lost and the Riverwood hookers behave strange. Had to go back to a point where I had these Hookers still following, and saw that they didn't have enough experience... and I didn't have a house...Did a bit of training to get them off the clock and recruit a new set of hookers for training. Having Gerdur, Utgarth(?) and Ysolda ready now, but have kill a Dragon first...

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

That doesn't sound good. I tested a save with a few Hookers in Riverwood and Whiterun and found, that the Whiterun hookers got lost and the Riverwood hookers behave strange. Had to go back to a point where I had these Hookers still following, and saw that they didn't have enough experience... and I didn't have a house...Did a bit of training to get them off the clock and recruit a new set of hookers for training. Having Gerdur, Utgarth(?) and Ysolda ready now, but have kill a Dragon first...

Loading TDF All in One after NFF, allowed me to recruit NPCs from the Elder faction (eww) and Immersive Wenches travelling on the roads.  Recruited two vampire wenches, and headed back to Rorickstead to rock the Inn there.   Alessandra (Redguard vamp) and Jocelyn (high Elf vamp) were now onboard, and looking delicious.  For 150septims, both are offering to make me a vamp, by giving me the vampire clap.  { not this time ladies.  Drops by Potent Potables in Granite Hill and stocks up on Cure Disease potions, lol) }

Things were progressing nicely, but caught a CTD while rocking out with a bar maiden in the Inn, while Alessandra (snow white hair) was doing Erick, and Jocelyn (hot ass) was doing his dad.  Apparently, seeing the 3 of us sex the whole town, turned on the Immersive Wench bar maidens, and they lined up for some hot action with Lust.  Was getting busy with the 3rd one of them (in rapid succession) when the CTD happened.  (turning off the Sexual Trigger which launches the TDF Dance buff for now, to slow things down some for the next run)

Rebuilding my bashed patch, and seeing if I can work some magic there to get the TDF recruitment convo distributed across more factions.

UPDATE: same result.  Once each of the 3 of us were engaged in sex at the same time, instant CTD.  Was fine as long as I managed one at a time having intercourse, but as soon as all 3 of us were flatbacked, crash would come within seconds of the 3rd whore being penetrated.  Coitus Interruptus sucks! Need a break for sleep, but will fallback on the 2 mod approach on a copied save game, and see if it still happens under the old configuration.  If it does, will strip out any new mods I'm using, and fallback on only proven mods.

Edited by HardRaine