• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kawaoneechan said:

The Statue of Dibella makes it ridiculously easy to test things. I just wish I knew what I'm doing wrong with the dialogue...

If you mean custom dialogue for cross-species, i've yet to get any species checks in custom dialogue to work. Avali support suffers the same issue.

Strangest part is that all other checks work fine, its just this one feature being troublesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I've kept everything up to date, and it's doing the "hovering Felin bed" thing, as well as dying my Felin his hair color. Tan Felin, not gray Felin. Anyway yeah, I did a little version checking on what I downloaded/installed, and it says it should have been all good to go. Anything else I can double-check? 

Edit, SAIL's complaint was saying that the sexbound_felinbed object was outdated and won't work. No interacting with it. That's the bed that hovers. Also, after uninstalling mods and reinstalling them, I still have the same problem with the fur color, and the display only showing 3 poses.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 2:39 PM, DragonHawk1997 said:

I am getting this message a lot
"Warning: felinbed is not compatible with Sexbound v3.5.0! Please check if a compatible version of this mod has been released"
I don't know if it is because I am using the Workshop version of the Felin mod

The bed will probably work with version 3.5.0. It's giving that message as a part of the compatibility check. The author would need to go into the sexboundConfig of their .object file, then change value of required version it to be: 

"requiredVersion" : ">=2.x.x",

• 3 months later...

Hey I'm trying to install this mod, but I can't seem to figure out how. Every other mod I've installed comes in a .pak file but this is just a bunch of folders. How do I install this? I tried packing it with the PAKit program and that lead to my game crashing whenever I loaded it with the .pak file.

1 hour ago, Fenarir said:

Hey I'm trying to install this mod, but I can't seem to figure out how. Every other mod I've installed comes in a .pak file but this is just a bunch of folders. How do I install this? I tried packing it with the PAKit program and that lead to my game crashing whenever I loaded it with the .pak file.

when you extract a zip/rar file you can choose to extract it into a new folder that has the same name as the zip/rar.

you have to click 'extract to "SexBound_Felin\"' instead of 'extract here'.

if you do this all the files are in ONE SINGLE FOLDER which has to be the case for every single mod

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...