where can i get the high heel for Sinblood Sister Nightfall Dress?

It doesn't come with any high heels you need to find your own on the nexus or other places that have them. There is
Elewin Pumps - High Heels for UNP but it doesn't work with this outfit makes your feet disappear there are a few versions of sky heels on the nexus as well or you can take and mix and match a pair of boots/heels from other outfits to see if they work.

@mortenhoward I have a question how can I get the outfits to render with nifskope I have tried many different ways but for some reason I can't get the texture files to render to the nif files? Also having purple textures.

*edit still can't get anything to render deleted everything from the mod and re-installed it again it now has textures in game. Did this by the seat of my pants since I couldn't get it to render in nifskope maybe it's because the mesh file has a different name then the texture file. I gave the outfit a little bit of breathing. :)

post-25696-13597882873462_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882874021_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882874567_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882875148_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882876028_thumb.jpg

Thanks again for the uploads!

• 2 months later...

Very well done, Morten, you've really got a hand on conversions from Oblivion (something I never got the handle of)! 

I hope it's no harm to ask if you'd consider doing another port which has frustrated me to no end: the Arshes Nei (from Bastard!) armor set, which I have here http://sdrv.ms/10rJWuB. I got permission to make the conversion to CBBE from the creator, but I could never get the hang of Blender...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...