As in when I try to extract with winrar an error pops up saying operation failed. :/

try with 7z

@mortenhoward

hai, first of all thank you for the lovely hairs, especially newseaj113 and skysims 020 really loves them.

i just wanna ask about the hair colours, you know that i also using ccc hair from Lux77 which base colour is pretty much different so i try to seek out to make your mortenhair has same base colour as ccc because i liked the base colour from it. already checked the nif file (set everything as same as ccc hair), i even poked around to see both configuration in CK still but still no avail. one thing tho which i think doesnt make any sense, which is the base diffuse texture, mortenhair are dominantly white/silver and ccc is kind of brown/golden i think, didnt found any other differences tho except there is no alpha in your normal map, so i was hoping that you can give me a clue how to tweak it.

thanks

@anubis

That's something i wondered as well i wanted to use a subtle blonde in my char and even with extededslidercolour i didn't get wath i was looking for. I think it's all about the texture color, because the alpha just change reflection/shining and it din't make much diference in game(thats why i didn't bother using then). I remember trying to change the texture color but it looked terrible with withe stripes all over :-/

I appear to be having an issue getting the mortenhairs to activate. I suspect that it's because I just downloaded the Lady Body mod by Krista, but I haven't checked that mod in the CK to see if that is the issue or not. The LB does have its own esm/esp setup. I also noticed that I still have Apachii hairs even though I've deactivated my Apachii mod, which adds to my suspicion. I don't suppose that you know one way or the other do you?

Oblivion clothes

It contains 6 converted oblivion clothes' date=' I used the cbbv3m body as base without sliders.

You can find them in a coffin at brezzehome.

screenshots, original mod links and credits:

[b']Warhammer Sorceress armor[/b] 

b2765c94.jpg

Original mod - http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31340

All credits to Nexxon for model and textures.

Westwind rogue, Dark Saint, DarkMoon

59f686b8.jpg

Original mods

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/27319

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/27917

http://baronbee.blogspot.com.br/2011/04/dark-moon-rilasciata.html

All credits to Korana, fizz99 and BaronB respectively for model and textures.

Dancers clothes 

dancer_zps1afac47d.jpg

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19974

All credits to KURESE for model and textures.

Witch Queen Ritual Robe

Witch_zps66ba69a0.jpg

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/26670

All credits to kogane for model and textures.

Download Link

thx for the hairs. and one question, could someone add this to mf or so. 4 shared are a little bit pain in the ass of european users and there's a registration needed, also.

it would be kindly. tvm

@anubis

That's something i wondered as well i wanted to use a subtle blonde in my char and even with extededslidercolour i didn't get wath i was looking for. I think it's all about the texture color' date=' because the alpha just change reflection/shining and it din't make much diference in game(thats why i didn't bother using then). I remember trying to change the texture color but it looked terrible with withe stripes all over :-/

[/quote']

well i think i got it, it is very depending on base texture, i just simply played with photoshop hue-saturation/colorize to make the original texture from white/silver into brownish/gold (with lux77 ccc jane hair texture as reference). finally ingame the hair almost have the same base colour as ccc, not same tho, but close (forgot to bring a screenshot).

which mean there is also a base colour inside the game that was blended into base texture of the hair so it came up very differently. hope that will answer your curiosity as well. anyway thank you for all this lovely hairs morten, Lux77 and of course Newsea.

@jonas_opines

I have no idea wath it could be, in fact it shouldn't conflict with anything at all, only hair mods, but most ppl seems to get it working and they have tons of hair mods as well.

@sbire

I am uploading it to mediafire as well.

@anubis

Nice :), if possible could you upload the texture? I want to see how it looks in game and wich colour you used.

Ha, no I've got it now. Tried to just open the mod in the CK to look at it, and though it was showing in the data launcher fine it was not showing up in the CK, so I went and double-checked, and it seems I'd missed that little s in the middle of the password.

I didn't anticipate that entering the password incorrectly would actually extract some non-workable dummy file that looks, on the surface, exactly like a normal file inside and out. (well, except for the readme not having any information on it, but I kind of put that down to modder oversight, no offense. Happens to the best of us from time to time)

Anyway, working right now, and they look great. Thanks for sharing the port.

@anubis

Nice :)' date=' if possible could you upload the texture? I want to see how it looks in game and wich colour you used.

[/quote']

well i didnt really retex it (because i'm not really good at it), only played with the hue/saturation with colorize on, to change the base colour and give plain black for alpha in normal map. but if you really want to see, i'll see what i can do (my isp is kinda lame).

Before

post-34296-13597882182227_thumb.jpg

after

post-34296-1359788218297_thumb.jpg

Do you mind if I posted elsewhere? Hair mode

I'm clear when I have problems I went moved.

If you mean uploading the files, yes I do mind and i stated that clearly in the main post.

However i dont mind you posting this thread link.(only don't do that on nexus, you will probably get banned).