post your sexy femboy's

goldust

16 minutes ago, Norli said:

Alrighty thanks. Any idea how to make the Femboy face look younger? For some reason my looks odd, for example baggy eyes and I just need to remove that and I'll be set. ^^;

i am using the Valhalla skin Asgard for CBBE ..maybe you need to update your skin..or see if another texture is working on the face at the same time  

59 minutes ago, goldust said:

i am using the Valhalla skin Asgard for CBBE ..maybe you need to update your skin..or see if another texture is working on the face at the same time  

Ah, do you have a link to it? Also by updating do I just install the skin normally or do I edit any files?

Edit: Nvm, found it on Nexus.

Finally managed to install RaceMenu to Skyrim SSE so decided to try port my elf guy from LE. Worked perfect and I have no stupid CTD's that terrorizing me in LE all the time. x_x

Body preset is redone from scratch on new CBBE body. Shape looks less skinny (which is very good because sometimes my LE version looks dangerously underage lol) and overall model skinnig is way much better. Builded body on this shots wasn't touched in OS at all and made 100% with Sliders. Also there is still no ENB (going to install Rudy).

Need to make all armor adaptations again, eh. Luckilly it will be muuch easier that LE one's where every freaking armor must be fixed in OS because of chest weighting flaws that distort armor meshes.

ScreenShot4.thumb.jpg.a787e5c2bc64eb26b4297b5ab67aa508.jpg

ScreenShot5.thumb.jpg.26d6f01b1f1fd8ebc2c9ad7654419f97.jpg

4 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Finally managed to install RaceMenu to Skyrim SSE so decided to try port my elf guy from LE. Worked perfect and I have no stupid CTD's that terrorizing me in LE all the time. x_x

Body preset is redone from scratch on new CBBE body. Shape looks less skinny (which is very good because sometimes my LE version looks dangerously underage lol) and overall model skinnig is way much better. Builded body on this shots wasn't touched in OS at all and made 100% with Sliders. Also there is still no ENB (going to install Rudy).

Need to make all armor adaptations again, eh. Luckilly it will be muuch easier that LE one's where every freaking armor must be fixed in OS because of chest weighting flaws that distort armor meshes.

Reveal hidden contents

Looks really neat. With ENB and nice armour he will look wonderful!

9 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Reveal hidden contents

XD cool elf girlishboy 

Looks really neat. With ENB and nice armour he will look wonderful!

Thanks!

XD cool elf girlishboy 

Heh, thanks. Actually I tried to make him not so girlish (I prefer twink-styled guys as my main Chars but not actually transgender, just a bit "feminine") but, well, I am forced to use what I can because I am not ready to go and make my own models (sooo much problems with trying to import models to Blender, no, I am happy with advanced modding for beloved Vegas, Skyrim is just the game when I am simple user).

Some new shots, managed to open mods in CK and made adaptation of Hentai Void Armor to femboy race.

28859924548_b5e44246bf_h.jpg

28859924778_c7e4e5aac6_h.jpg

9 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Thanks!

Heh, thanks. Actually I tried to make him not so girlish (I prefer twink-styled guys as my main Chars but not actually transgender, just a bit "feminine") but, well, I am forced to use what I can because I am not ready to go and make my own models (sooo much problems with trying to import models to Blender, no, I am happy with advanced modding for beloved Vegas, Skyrim is just the game when I am simple user).

Some new shots, managed to open mods in CK and made adaptation of Hentai Void Armor to femboy race.

Hide contents

28859924548_b5e44246bf_h.jpg

28859924778_c7e4e5aac6_h.jpg

Ah, good old Hentai Void armour. Classic, that's never get old.

• 1 month later...

Would love to contribute. But still working on Armorconversions.
(well or let's say still figuring out, how to change the 3d model of those lovely converted Armors from LE to SSE to fit the Femboybody~)

Someone yet has DCC's chastity Stuff converted?

EDIT: Why take DCC's if Vivis already has a Femboy Patch ♥

Any converted armors you can recommend?

Thankies ♥

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived