Guess This NPC

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, worik said:

More corpses?

Mais avec plaisir:

Reveal hidden contents

x488.jpg.a18e5db3a996acdc42898594bd5f98f3.jpg

Unknown male corpse on his comfy sleeping bag.

Again, there is no need to post the name, but post a screenshot of yourself at this spot. You will know his name, when you are here :classic_blush:

Dear Worik Christie,

I was scrolling through the threads and discovered one in the Sims 4 entitled "Morbid Murder Scenes." Perhaps this is a new thread idea for your future consideration (for Skyrim, of course).

With all due regard,

Psalam

44 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Dear Worik Christie,

I was scrolling through the threads and discovered one in the Sims 4 entitled "Morbid Murder Scenes." Perhaps this is a new thread idea for your future consideration (for Skyrim, of course).

With all due regard,

Psalam

:classic_blush:But so far we are only looking for the victims and their names.... We don't now if they died by the hand of a murderer for sure, never even ask for the name of the villain.

But it's a good idea: "Death scenes of Tamriel" ?

A bit morbid as a theme ... sounds like it might be attracting the masses

Spoiler

Until we know otherwise: Let's blame the Thalmor. Always!

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_blush:But so far we are only looking for the victims and their names.... We don't now if they died by the hand of a murderer for sure, never even ask for the name of the villain.

Reveal hidden contents

And don't forget that it is on LL so we can have sex (or at least nudity) as well as murder! We could sell, errrr.... show millions!!!

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Reveal hidden contents

And don't forget that it is on LL so we can have sex (or at least nudity) as well as murder! We could sell, errrr.... show millions!!!

Edit: I'm posting this again because with the site issues I am uncertain as to whether it showed up the first time!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler
48 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

There's only a few female jarls. Consult your screenshot folder.

Hmmm...let me see:

Elisif of Solitude.

Brina Merilis of Dawnstar

Idgrod the Elder of Morthal

Sorli of Morthal

Laila Law-Giver and

Maven Black-Briar.

I have it! It must be Anuriel!

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

There's only a few female jarls. Consult your screenshot folder.

? Since she says "I want to be a jarl in one of the holds" ... I am tempted that she starts the game NOT being a Jarl

Spoiler

:classic_ohmy: and I have NO screenshot of Brina Merilis

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, worik said:

? Since she says "I want to be a jarl in one of the holds" ... I am tempted that she starts the game NOT being a Jarl

Reveal hidden contents

:classic_ohmy: and I have NO screenshot of Brina Merilis

Smelling salts! I need smelling salts! Quick, here's one from this thread on August 28:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98859-guess-this-npc/?do=findComment&comment=2355944

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Here's a another image to help

That looks like Alftand ..

Now, I have another idea, but I already shot and missed with two arrows... struck some poor guard in the knee. Thanks to Dibellla I wasn't seen. So I'll better keep quiet :classic_blush: ... and someone else has the honor :classic_smile:

PS: I have never been good in recognizing eyes :classic_wacko:

18 minutes ago, worik said:

Now, I have another idea, but I already shot and missed with two arrows... struck some poor guard in the knee. Thanks to Dibellla I wasn't seen. So I'll better keep quiet :classic_blush: ... and someone else has the honor :classic_smile:

Alftand is just where AS LAL dumped me on a 'robbed and left for dead' start which soon after turned into 'bumped into two trolls in the other shed and really was dead' finish.

Eyes are easy. Top of the nose and turn left or right just before the brow.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, Psalam said:

Elisif of Solitude.

Brina Merilis of Dawnstar

Idgrod the Elder of Morthal

Sorli of Morthal

Laila Law-Giver and

Maven Black-Briar

Find two other people, each have a guess and one of you will get it. ?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

The eyes are the mirror of the soul. :mask: (or maybe that was ice, damn English and damn it's homophones!)

Spoiler
45 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Alftand is just where AS LAL dumped me on a 'robbed and left for dead' start which soon after turned into 'bumped into two trolls in the other shed and really was dead' finish.

Eyes are easy. Top of the nose and turn left or right just before the brow.

Find two other people, each have a guess and one of you will get it. ?

Okay, okay. If I am forced to guess (it is a far, far better thing that I do than I have ever done ... ) I'll go with Elisif the Fair. :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm sticking with Whiterun so I'll go with Camilla.

Spoiler

3712.Carlotta.jpg.59a32f75de2eb7478ce349455aaada4a.jpg

Correct Edit: no, not Camilla, I made a mistake and misread your "Camilla" post. Sorry.

3716.jpg.6def02376f143fbb745a9dac04e9e51e.jpg

Though we weren't in a hurry

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

P.S. I'm deducting a point for the hand and outfit/body mismatch. We have standards on this thread.

:classic_blush: I'm still fumbling with the right hand/wrist combination

8 hours ago, worik said:

okay, looks like we need a new riddle for the weekend?

Fine:

The busy girl on the right is me, but who is the lovely lady on the left ?

Hint?

Reveal hidden contents

We are not in my bed....

The jug on the nightstand is unmistakable. This must be Carlotta's bed, which leads me to suspect that the npc is Carlotta.

Archived