12 minutes ago, Rememberthisusername said:

After a bit of testing I've figured out that having the fp attributes mod/hud active is what determines weather or not this mod updates its hud with non-zero values. However if you already have the synth player mod active, installing the fp attributes mod/hud afterwards will cause them both to show straight zeros and more or less bug the save file. So you need to either activate this mod on a file that already has the fp attributes hud active, or start a new game with both mods active because as far as I can tell the scripts for this mod start after fp attribute's scripts when starting a new game.  

The papyrus1 log is showing when both mods were active and everything was working as intended. The papyrus0 log is showing what happened after I uninstalled the fp attributes mod/hud through its mcm menu and reloaded, which ended up causing the hud to not update and show only zero.  I realize all of this could be circumstantial, but hopefully it still helps.  

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Interesting possibility because I have the FPAttributes HUD already installed on all my games, except the clean saves and new character ones I tested and in which case the FPA starts and sets up way before mine. That gives me an idea on something to try, possibly its because I didn't change the function calls when I copied from FPAttributes. If I can get a current show stopping bug sorted, I'll try changing those function names next and try to get an update out before Bedtime or tomorrow morning. I hope that's the issue :smile:

It working. I'm only 10 seconds into the game so I'll add the papyrus log after.

I add the papyrus logs, but my game crashed so it not as long as I would like.

here my mods order

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     XDI.esm
 11  b     ArmorKeywords.esm
 12  c     ConcealedArmor.esm
 13  d     four_play_resources.esm
 14  e     A.S.I.A..esm
 15  f     SimSettlements.esm
 16 10     TortureDevices.esm
254 FE   0 TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esp 
 17 11     CBBE.esp
 18 12     LooksMenu.esp
 19 13     KSHairdos.esp
 20 14     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
 21 15     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 22 16     TERANurseUniform.esp
 23 17     RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
 24 18     Better Perks - Enhanced.esp
 25 19     SynthPlayer.esp
 26 1a     Animated Drinking.esp
 27 1b     PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp
 28 1c     WastelandCodex.esp
 29 1d     Better Chems - Valdacils Item Sorting.esp
 30 1e     Better Cooking.esp
 31 1f     Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
 32 20     Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
 33 21     Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
 34 22     Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
 35 23     Better Locational Damage.esp
 36 24     More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp
 37 25     Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
 38 26     RaceCustomizer.esp
 39 27     PIP-Pad.esp
 40 28     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 41 29     Better Locational Damage - Ghoul Edition.esp
 42 2a     BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
 43 2b     RaiderOverhaul.esp
 44 2c     ConcealedArmor.esp
 45 2d     Better Locational Damage - Valdacil's Item Sorting - Patch.esp
 46 2e     Better VATS - 0.75.esp
 47 2f     NoCombatMusic.esp
 48 30     Better Locational Damage_ Raider Overhaul_Valdacil_Patch.esp
 49 31     Campsite.esp
 50 32     Lasers Have No Recoil.esp
 51 33     MODGirlyAnimation.esp
 52 34     PrimeArmor.esp
 53 35     DX_Banshee_Recon_Armor.esp
 54 36     FemsheppingsDiamondSquareLoft.esp
 55 37     SuperMutantOverhaul.esp
 56 38     SimSettlements_MegaPack_YearOne.esp
 57 39     CWSS Redux.esp
 58 3a     M14.esp
 59 3b     3dscopes-framework.esp
 60 3c     FP_FamilyPlanning.esp
 61 3d     WattzLaserGun.esp
 62 3e     3dscopes-wattzaddon.esp
 63 3f     3dscopes.esp
 64 40     3dscopes-AddToSpawnList.esp
 65 41     Mosin.esp
 66 42     Chiappa_Rhino.esp
 67 43     FP_Violate.esp
 68 44     P99.esp
 69 45     AQUILA.esp
 70 46     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
 71 47     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
 72 48     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
 73 49     AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
 74 4a     Smoke-able Cigars.esp
 75 4b     AAF.esp
 76 4c     console.esp
 77 4d     PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
 78 4e     PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp
 79 4f     Any_Terminal_at_Any_Height.esp
 80 50     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 81 51     PIP-Pad_RaceCustomizer.esp
 82 52     Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
 83 53     SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp
 84 54     FP_Autonomy.esp
 85 55     FP_Prostitution.esp
 86 56     FP_VanillaFudge.esp
 87 57     Vinfamy_CP.esp
 88 58     CombatStripLite.esp
 89 59     four_play.esp
 90 5a     SimSettlements_XPAC_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp
 91 5b     A.S.I.A. - Four-Play Patch.esp
 92 5c     Charismatic Eyewear.esp
 93 5d     FPAttributes.esp
 94 5e     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
 95 5f     FPAttributesHUD.esp
 96 60     StartMeUp.esp

20180510075226_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Well look at that! I didn't know FPAttributes was shown on hud, darn!  Will use your load order as guide and I have less mods than you do and just maybe I can have it work too.

If Attributes is not, nor ever has been on hud, how would Synthplayer be expected to work, yikes!

**EDIT**

Looking through list, realization I don't have FPAttributes Hud .esp yet, have 1.2.1 instead

Will get to work tomorrow, too late to do it now 

But thanks for post Natarle, sure helped me narrow down what I can improve on :smile:

3 hours ago, Rememberthisusername said:

After a bit of testing I've figured out that having the fp attributes mod/hud active is what determines weather or not this mod updates its hud with non-zero values. However if you already have the synth player mod active, installing the fp attributes mod/hud afterwards will cause them both to show straight zeros and more or less bug the save file. So you need to either activate this mod on a file that already has the fp attributes hud active, or start a new game with both mods active because as far as I can tell the scripts for this mod start after fp attribute's scripts when starting a new game.  

The papyrus1 log is showing when both mods were active and everything was working as intended. The papyrus0 log is showing what happened after I uninstalled the fp attributes mod/hud through its mcm menu and reloaded, which ended up causing the hud to not update and show only zero.  I realize all of this could be circumstantial, but hopefully it still helps.  

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Interesting for certain, though I do not have the fp attributes mod installed at all, though I do have other mods that use the hud framework which could be something to do with things.

Rejoice for I have an update:

Update 180510.1:

Renamed Function calls from their original FPAttributes names to new names. I hope its the fix we need.
Added Sliders for Butt Waste Storage and Butt LubriCool Storage size. There are effectively 2 storage bladders in each Butt cheek, this sets their Maximum size. This is for people who may or may not want their arse swelling with Waste or LubriCool. There is still a minimum size but that should be barely noticeable visually.

Moved and tweaked LubriCool damage leakage into Repair script. Physical damage may result in LubriCool loss.
Massive works in LubriCool script to now add Food and Drink into Stomach Calculations.

Started adding ability to make LubriCool by consuming Coolant/Oil/Alcohol/Abraxo. Everything else eaten will eventually turn into waste. Didn't get a chance to test, got a feeling its not working yet.

Added a separate Storage for Womb. Cum and LubriCool in the Stomach will slowly migrate to the Womb.

The Belly which is the sum of the Womb and Stomach will now shrink slightly when empty using the TummyTuck node thingy.

Increased Behaviour Error recovery speed.

Added more message spam and debug messages, remember you can adjust the spacing of the messages in MCM to make them less frequent, currently they are set to 10% changes prompt a message.

Bedtime for me again, have fun.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Update 180510.1:

Renamed Function calls from their original FPAttributes names to new names. I hope its the fix we need.
Added Sliders for Butt Waste Storage and Butt LubriCool Storage size. There are effectively 2 storage bladders in each Butt cheek, this sets their Maximum size. This is for people who may or may not want their arse swelling with Waste or LubriCool. There is still a minimum size but that should be barely noticeable visually.

Moved and tweaked LubriCool damage leakage into Repair script. Physical damage may result in LubriCool loss.
Massive works in LubriCool script to now add Food and Drink into Stomach Calculations.

Started adding ability to make LubriCool by consuming Coolant/Oil/Alcohol/Abraxo. Everything else eaten will eventually turn into waste. Didn't get a chance to test, got a feeling its not working yet.

Added a separate Storage for Womb. Cum and LubriCool in the Stomach will slowly migrate to the Womb.

The Belly which is the sum of the Womb and Stomach will now shrink slightly when empty using the TummyTuck node thingy.

Added more message spam and debug messages, remember you can adjust the spacing of the messages in MCM to make them less frequent, currently they are set to 10% changes prompt a message.

jest tested update 180510.1 and it still needs FP Attributes in order to update the wiget. with out Attributes instulled the wiget will not update and you still get nothing but zeros. With Attributes instulled the wiget works perfectly

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Update 180510.1:

For me it was the same as the previous version, some of my saves it shows the hud up but they are all 0, others it does not even show the hud.

The power % rundown very quickly and there nothing that happens when it at 0%, but getting rads to get it to 100% take time, I know you want to add charging station and plug core later, but for the plug core can you use the fusion cores? I don't use power armor in the game for I collect too many of them and maybe you can connect it to the in-game power armor fusion core usage. Could save on making a new item for a portable battery.

43 minutes ago, Natarle said:

The power % rundown very quickly and there nothing that happens when it at 0%, but getting rads to get it to 100% take time, I know you want to add charging station and plug core later, but for the plug core can you use the fusion cores? I don't use power armor in the game for I collect too many of them and maybe you can connect it to the in-game power armor fusion core usage. Could save on making a new item for a portable battery.

I like that idea, I too don't bother using Power armor. The map remains with power armor marker forever in the church next to city hall Concord where I dump it, minus the core.

By games end I have often in excess of 50 cores picked up from exploring without particularly searching for them, been no need too. This mod would change that, yay

3 hours ago, Natarle said:

So how do you decrease the characters storage? it seems to be this mod that causing it. Oh and my unit status level doesn't change from 1.

20180510145536_1.thumb.jpg.7425eac863aee356527780c6107e7355.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm yeah, its basically going to rely on taking a poop using RSE when I get that hooked in, I'll add something to make it decrease, have to do something for those people who don't want the pooping function, till then don't eat or drink stuff, you're a robot right? :smile: 
Thanks for the Logfile, I just spotted a couple other things I need to tweak from that :smile:

1 hour ago, Natarle said:

What level are you playing at, because rads should charge faster at higher levels. its meant to be harder at low levels. I have to hook in movement to slow down when charge gets low. Yeah Fusion cores are the go.

48 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

I like that idea, I too don't bother using Power armor. The map remains with power armor marker forever in the church next to city hall Concord where I dump it, minus the core.

By games end I have often in excess of 50 cores picked up from exploring without particularly searching for them, been no need too. This mod would change that, yay

Yep I'll look into something with Fusion cores this morning. I won't get a lot done this weekend its a bit busy. I'm also planning to allow charging from wearing power armor.

48 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Hmm yeah, its basically going to rely on taking a poop using RSE when I get that hooked in, I'll add something to make it decrease, have to do something for those people who don't want the pooping function, till then don't eat or drink stuff, you're a robot right? :smile: 
Thanks for the Logfile, I just spotted a couple other things I need to tweak from that :smile:

What level are you playing at, because rads should charge faster at higher levels. its meant to be harder at low levels. I have to hook in movement to slow down when charge gets low. Yeah Fusion cores are the go.

Yep I'll look into something with Fusion cores this morning. I won't get a lot done this weekend its a bit busy. I'm also planning to allow charging from wearing power armor.

Ya I notice that I wasn't using A.S.I.A. race mods properly. So restarting the game and retrying it.

15 minutes ago, Wuumaster said:

I'm excited to see how quickly & often this is being updated. I'm super interested in the mid-late stages of what this mod could offer, so I hope progress continues as swiftly as it has been!

then for fuck's sake don't download it you will end up being a test minion too!!

Very happy to report the Mods working now fine. With Natarle's load order helping me too

This test Minion is ready for more :smile: 

ScreenShot10.png

More suffering you shall have :smile:
I might not get another update till Monday as my weekend is busy. 

Update 180511.1:

Added charging Functionality to Plugs of the Commonwealth Fusion cores, they are locked in till depleted and will then disappear.
Added Charging Functionality to the Torture Devices Reclaimation Chair (untested)

Added a temporary decay on ButtWasteLevel (untested)

Factored PowerPerc into Movement Speed and Jumping when not in Power Armor

Added LubriCool loss from Devious Devices Vaginal plugs, more if Vibrating (untested)

ok dropped in fp attributes and hud mod along with the 10 update and everything is working pretty good. noticed a massive power drop spike when i jumped in some power armor. also the level didn't update till i reloaded a game and then in only went up to two.(was level 6 or 7) lubricool drain feels about right except for odd spikes every now and then but could be working as intended everything else seems pretty much ok atm. will download the newest version for fusion core plugs(running and screaming towards water when power drops too low starts too suck after a bit.)paper logs after about 2.5 hours of play.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

8 hours ago, kaine3d said:

ok dropped in fp attributes and hud mod along with the 10 update and everything is working pretty good. noticed a massive power drop spike when i jumped in some power armor. also the level didn't update till i reloaded a game and then in only went up to two.(was level 6 or 7) lubricool drain feels about right except for odd spikes every now and then but could be working as intended everything else seems pretty much ok atm. will download the newest version for fusion core plugs(running and screaming towards water when power drops too low starts too suck after a bit.)paper logs after about 2.5 hours of play.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Hmm, the only thing Power Armor  does in rleased versions is buff charging/repair speed and override Movement and Jumping to Power Armor defaults.

I just finished the code to charge from/to Power Armor for the next release, it will Average the power between the Gynoid and Power Armor, which can be good or bad :smile:
Got to deide how to implement Fusion Cores, because you can't just wear them

The Formula for UnitStatus is now something like this, I buffed it a bit higher. Later I plan to add upgrade modules to do stuff like that too.
fUnitStatus = (fCurrLevel + (fDaysInGame / 5) - (fCoreTempPerc / 5) - (fSexPregPerc / 10)) * fChassisPerc / 100

Wish to confirm, is Plugs of the Commonwealth Fusion cores a separate mod? I have it installed "Plugs of the Commonwealth" but the fusion core plug is doing nothing for charging

"they are locked in till depleted and will then disappear" Well I can remove it and put it back with no effect. 7 hours of game play and still have same fusion core plug I began with

Torture Devices Reclaimation Chair That too does not work BUT The torture devices Extractor Chair Does Work! Impressed at how it charged, meaning the timing of each 10% was good in my opinion The Level on Hud, changed to lower number if higher temperature, or lower charge but a small dose of rads kept charge at 100% until the rad effect diminished.

I an guessing you have added a slow radiation heal? well it works too. 

Radical change, looking for radiation barrels to get a charge, Before I would avoid them..or as A.S.I.A. mod I could ignore them. Not anymore!

41 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Wish to confirm, is Plugs of the Commonwealth Fusion cores a separate mod? I have it installed "Plugs of the Commonwealth" but the fusion core plug is doing nothing for charging

"they are locked in till depleted and will then disappear" Well I can remove it and put it back with no effect. 7 hours of game play and still have same fusion core plug I began with

Torture Devices Reclaimation Chair That too does not work BUT The torture devices Extractor Chair Does Work! Impressed at how it charged, meaning the timing of each 10% was good in my opinion The Level on Hud, changed to lower number if higher temperature, or lower charge but a small dose of rads kept charge at 100% until the rad effect diminished.

I an guessing you have added a slow radiation heal? well it works too. 

Radical change, looking for radiation barrels to get a charge, Before I would avoid them..or as A.S.I.A. mod I could ignore them. Not anymore!

Hmm Plugs of the commonwealth is the mod but only the Fusion Butt plug is used by my mod, You should be given one at game start by my mod if it loaded correctly. It did work on mine charging my PowerLevel ok and was locked on, I didn't test removal though.

I just realised Plugs of Commonwealth has 3 different esps for 3 different slots, I need to check them all out to cover all of them. My version is Slot57 and is  AssetID 000804 I would assume the others are the same number but maybe not. You should have this line in your Log somewhere near start of my mod:

"SynthPlayer: POTC: dcc-bp-lol.esp Assets Loaded" Or do you have the "dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp" version for navi power armor?

Yeah sorry I meant the Extractor Chair, although somehow I didn't realise both were there, I will probably use the reclamation chair for LubriCool extraction, In both cases, you will have to give something to get something, like 50 units of Lubricool for 50 units of Power or vice versa.

The Radiation is for recharging Power only, the slow healing has always been there. Though if you have Rads you can't fully heal and if you are fully charged you can't process anymore rads. Also Rad cause more heat to skin temperature.

1 hour ago, Natarle said:

You should maybe put the overweight condition when the power at 0%, as at the moment even at 0% I can still run.  

Cool, I'll added that into the next update :smile:

52 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

I have "dcc-potc-v112-slot56" version of the mod installed. 

Slot 57, Right getting the right version then lol

Hmm, what is your esp called, is it the same as mine? dcc-bp-lol.esp As far as I can see in my install file all slot versions have the same esp name other than the navi.
I think you have the old version of Plugs of the Commonwealth, which was actually "
dcc-potc-v112-slotXX"
It shouldn't matter which slot number version you use as long as the esp name is "
dcc-bp-lol.esp"
I just added support for the
"dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp" version too