4 hours ago, dgtsy said:

Sorry to hear about your MoBo. I'm looking forward to this mod in completion. Even though it has the bugs, I'm enjoying the game style; adds a nice twist to the base game.

I did get more fixes done on this in the last week but nw my computers playing up again, I can't run AAF and LooksMenu together for some reason :P

10 hours ago, xig320 said:

Happy New Year everybody!

I'm quite impatient about this mod, i hope you will find out how to run AAF and LooksMenu soon.

Any idea when the update will hit ? ( considering your PC isn't having issues xD )

Not that I'm Impatient, but I am watching mod for developments always. Looking forward to playing with this. 
Wishing you well in getting your computer to behave :)

Update 190109.0:

;Now requires AAF and STATS for the UI
;HUD framework support removed
;Deleted Fourplay and Peversions support
;Changes to use STATS for Lust, Arousal, Sex Wear etc
;Attempted more fixes to HUD Display
;Moved Poop and Pee calls to RSE script to avoid failure of Belly Script when not installed
;Moved more Sexual stuff to use STATS
;Added AAF UI for Temp, Energy, NutriLube, Firewall, SoftwareIntegrity and Mechanical Status

I haven't had a lot of testing done on this one so there could be a few bugs, I more put it up  as to where it is at for a backup before I do some big changes to STATs.

Thanks for the update!

I've been running around for a bit, and I turned off HUD Framework in MO. I'm not seeing the UI anymore, though it might just be me (I just played around a bit this afternoon, so nothing too much yet). I'm probably missing something obvious.

load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
AAF_STATS.esm
A.S.I.A..esm
A.S.I.A. - BoS Addon.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF_SexStatSystem.esp
AAF_KinkyStats.esp
SynthPlayer.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
LooksMenu.esp
CBBE.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
PrimeArmor.esp
A.S.I.A. - AEG Conversions.esp
A.S.I.A. - AAF-RSE Patch.esp
ASIARemoveRadImmunity.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
Lasers Have No Recoil.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Quad_Element.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
FPAttributes.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
Holoboy.esp
Holoboy_Replacer.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
MostlyFemale.esp
Kerrigan.esp
KerriganColorChange.esp
KerriganGlasses.esp
Mercenary.esp
MercenaryCBBEPatch.esp

2 hours ago, dgtsy said:

Thanks for the update!

I've been running around for a bit, and I turned off HUD Framework in MO. I'm not seeing the UI anymore, though it might just be me (I just played around a bit this afternoon, so nothing too much yet). I'm probably missing something obvious.

load order:

Hide contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
AAF_STATS.esm
A.S.I.A..esm
A.S.I.A. - BoS Addon.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF_SexStatSystem.esp
AAF_KinkyStats.esp
SynthPlayer.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
LooksMenu.esp
CBBE.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
PrimeArmor.esp
A.S.I.A. - AEG Conversions.esp
A.S.I.A. - AAF-RSE Patch.esp
ASIARemoveRadImmunity.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
Lasers Have No Recoil.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Quad_Element.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
FPAttributes.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
Holoboy.esp
Holoboy_Replacer.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
MostlyFemale.esp
Kerrigan.esp
KerriganColorChange.esp
KerriganGlasses.esp
Mercenary.esp
MercenaryCBBEPatch.esp

The UI is in AAF now, Home key then Delete key to see Stats mode or Enter for more detailed display.

3 hours ago, xig320 said:

Hi everyone,

i wanted to ask if "Android IKAROS" will be compatible with this mod ?  ( https://discordapp.com/invite/Q3H8R6S )

And when does the update will hit Nexus mod ?

I never heard of Android IKAROS till now, if its just a Body or Retexture, that depends on if it uses Looksmenu bodyslide to see the expansion stuff.
I probably need to get some more features working like hacking etc. But currently I'm quite busy on AAF framework and STATS that needed to be sorted. In theory it should work without sex stuff installed but I've never tried it.

19 hours ago, Halstrom said:

The UI is in AAF now, Home key then Delete key to see Stats mode or Enter for more detailed display.

Thanks! I got it, it looks good. I like the detailed stat titles, I just wish I could move it to the side. Makes me feel more like I'm an android player.

8 hours ago, dgtsy said:

Thanks! I got it, it looks good. I like the detailed stat titles, I just wish I could move it to the side. Makes me feel more like I'm an android player.

It should be at the far right side in Stats mode (Delete key) and I may have to see if Dago can move the picture left more in the Profile mode.
Some of the stats are only visible in certain modes, if you get tricky you can change that in the actorStat.xml's with the "showInScene", "IsHidden" etc

12 hours ago, Halstrom said:

It should be at the far right side in Stats mode (Delete key) and I may have to see if Dago can move the picture left more in the Profile mode.
Some of the stats are only visible in certain modes, if you get tricky you can change that in the actorStat.xml's with the "showInScene", "IsHidden" etc

Excellent! Thank you for all your help, and all your work into this mod. Even without sexing up the Commonwealth too much, I really like the feel of this mod. It's great alongside ASIA and probably some other mods, too.

Loving the new update, removing the need for external HUD packages and putting all the info into AAF has made things a lot easier. I'm currently running a playthrough on survival and I've noticed a few quirks. I'm unable to quench thirst with water pumps, sinks or by drinking dirty water. I've also noticed buff effects missing from some food.  Is this intentional? 

4 hours ago, rpt001 said:

Loving the new update, removing the need for external HUD packages and putting all the info into AAF has made things a lot easier. I'm currently running a playthrough on survival and I've noticed a few quirks. I'm unable to quench thirst with water pumps, sinks or by drinking dirty water. I've also noticed buff effects missing from some food.  Is this intentional? 

Yes because robots don't heal from eating food, I may add a toggle latter :)

27 minutes ago, Ryu Yokaze said:

I can not get the ui up, exiting and then hitting the home key works but getting back in removes it again.

That sounds like a bug you may need to report to Dago in the AAF post. Let him know what version you are running too.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, reaper69 said:

Hi halstrom.

synthplayer is no longer compaterble with AAF verison 58, as it give's error code 66 on all the stats

Hmm haven't had time to test it recently, pretty busy on Themes at the moment, but I'll look into it to see if its just a bug in AAF. Do you have the same issue with beta 60?