Those images and the texts top left is same for me as well, with debug 2, how I watched the MRE mod show up as did the water. I saw same things, Firewall, damage repair, damage with walking about or even standing still and the zeros

Papyrus.0.log attached

um is it supposed to be so big? near 19mb?

Papyrus.0.log

Have others .1, .2, .3, .4

Attached .1 as it has references to SynthPlayer 

and produced no problem opening it

Papyrus.1.log

33 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Those images and the texts top left is same for me as well, with debug 2, how I watched the MRE mod show up as did the water. I saw same things, Firewall, damage repair, damage with walking about or even standing still and the zeros

Papyrus.0.log attached

um is it supposed to be so big? near 19mb?

Papyrus.0.log

Have others .1, .2, .3, .4

Attached .1 as it has references to SynthPlayer 

and produced no problem opening it

Papyrus.1.log

Yeah unfortunately it appears 90% of the errors are vanilla Fallout stuff and the others are from mods that spit out debug info without an option to turn it off.
Although your log has just shown a heap of errors in my mod I've never seen before :tongue:

I'll g

1 hour ago, Natarle said:

I don't think this will change much, but I clean up the log so that it separated by timestamps so that it easier to see. 

I really want this mod to work, as I always wanted to make a synth character that wasn't just a retexture.

Papyrus.0.log

I'll get it working, because it was working on mine, I'm still rehashing my startup stuff to sort the issue :smile:

Well the good news after a day of throwing code around is the scripts are all running and I've fixed a heap of other little things I stumbled across, the bad news is now I'm getting all zeros like you guys :smile:

I'll be out for most of tomorrow so won't get much done, but Wednesday I'll rip into it again :smile:

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Well the good news after a day of throwing code around is the scripts are all running and I've fixed a heap of other little things I stumbled across, the bad news is now I'm getting all zeros like you guys :smile:

I'll be out for most of tomorrow so won't get much done, but Wednesday I'll rip into it again :smile:

Thank you and have a nice day.

Love where you are going with this, but I have a suggestion.  Is there any way to make this into an alternate start mod.  I'd like to start a new game with this, but don't really want my 49th level character to suddenly turn into a synth when I load the mod.

I tried it out with a new playthrough, but somehow my stats are 0. also i randomly get shocked and die.

After that I tried it on an advanced save. There the stats loaded and are looking good sofar. the only problem I encountered was that when I put the breast slider on e.g. 300 I get awkward inverted breasts (concave). And I'm not quite sure if the Lubricool has any effect on breasts or butt. The only thing I could confirm that when I ingest a lot of it the belly really gets big (or rather spiky).

6 hours ago, DoKM91AS said:

So i took the source file for behaviour to tone the shocking down a bit. (it was a bit to much for me, so i removed the shoking for killing humans, ghouls, feral ghouls and super mutants. I did keep the shoking for teammates children and other robots.) It plays alot better for me now.

Yeah, I'll tone it down a lot now for next release, so you have to kill a few humans and make the errors bleed off faster

4 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Love where you are going with this, but I have a suggestion.  Is there any way to make this into an alternate start mod.  I'd like to start a new game with this, but don't really want my 49th level character to suddenly turn into a synth when I load the mod.

Eventually that would be nice, Iwant to add a awakening sequence in the cryopod

3 hours ago, icelanna said:

ambitious

I have the time, just got to stay focused and motivated :smile:

2 hours ago, Hal3023 said:

I tried it out with a new playthrough, but somehow my stats are 0. also i randomly get shocked and die.

After that I tried it on an advanced save. There the stats loaded and are looking good sofar. the only problem I encountered was that when I put the breast slider on e.g. 300 I get awkward inverted breasts (concave). And I'm not quite sure if the Lubricool has any effect on breasts or butt. The only thing I could confirm that when I ingest a lot of it the belly really gets big (or rather spiky).

Hmm I'll check that, the lubricool starts at the Belly and slowly transfers to the butt and then from the butt to the breasts at roughly 1ml per second.

On 5/5/2018 at 8:53 AM, Tinymindus said:

Another thing I noticed is plan to use the Polowski shelters. A.S.I.A. uses some of them as a means of travel

I just wanted to add 'Outcasts and Remnants' are also making use of the Pulowski shelters. I have this mod disabled on my ASIA playthrough, but it requires reaching a certain stage in the questline for 'Outcasts', having you run around and collect items to 'make it work'.

Not sure if A.S.I.A. actually uses only default shelters though, as it seems I noticed new ones here and there: the 2 next to each other just west of C.I.T. is an example.

Update 20180508.1:

I appear to have fixed the zeros in the HUD issue. Rehashed and improved my HUD scripts completely.
Toned back the shocks in damage but lengthened the duration. Decreased the penalty amounts and increased the restoration speed
Fixed a probable issue with interior boobies from low amounts of Lubricool at high morphing buff settings.

Added more crafting recipe options for coolant and Lubricool and Lubricool materials.
Added some more future code into Lubricool script for future ingestion mixing of Lubricool.
Added some code into Firewall and SPU scripts, but they don't do anything much yet.
Added a MCM slider for how human the Gynoid appears, but it doesn't actually do anything yet in game.

1 hour ago, Natarle said:

Well, I still get the 0, but as I do have a lot of mods, what I will do is install the game and reinstall it and try it from there with only some mods. and see from there.

Can you get me a log file, I thought I had made it bulletproof, but it seems not :smile:

so, after downloading the updated version I'm still running into the problem of the HUD icons sitting at 0. anyone have a fix? or any help? I love the idea of this mod and I will definitely sink a lot of time into it regardless :smiley: 

49 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Can you get me a log file, I thought I had made it bulletproof, but it seems not :smile:

Unfortunately, I'm reinstalling the game right now so the logs are gone. But once the game has been reinstalled, I will try it with only the required mods and the body mods.

Can't have my character looking ugly to test this, but this should bring the purgings down from 258 to somewhere in the 20s.

54 minutes ago, alexis314 said:

so, after downloading the updated version I'm still running into the problem of the HUD icons sitting at 0. anyone have a fix? or any help? I love the idea of this mod and I will definitely sink a lot of time into it regardless :smiley: 

The fix is to get me a log file so I can see the debugging messages and work out why its still not working for some people :smile: 

I need this file: Papyrus.0.log
it should be in Documents/My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Scripts

11 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

The fix is to get me a log file so I can see the debugging messages and work out why its still not working for some people :smile: 

I need this file: Papyrus.0.log
it should be in Documents/My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Scripts

I was looking through there but the log files aren't even showing up :confused:

So I reinstalled the game, here are the papyrus logs. I clean up the log 0 and 1 to the time stamps. and I put screenshots and the mods load order. So somewhere there a problem with causing the 0 problems. 

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     XDI.esm
 11  b     CBBE.esp