8 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Thank you for working and sharin your mods.

Does it work with Milkmod Economy?

MME is overwritting the belly shape, even when told not to do so. (Fresh installed Skyrim SE, New version of MME and Hentai Preg.)

yes

i keep forgetting about changing this behavior in mme

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 5:34 PM, Havik79 said:

So I am going to restart the game, so what exact body type and set of default armour replaces can how pregnancy, preferably skimpy.

no idea, you probably want unp replacers

7 hours ago, kukukachu4u said:

is there any way to make the belly inflation use a bodymorph? that giant belly button is annoying...

maybe SexLab Inflation Framework

4 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

So can you only give birth to soul gems?  I've been looking for a mod that lets you give birth to monsters and to have those monsters as followers.   I only been able to fine baby births, gem births, or monster births mods but you can't control the monsters. 

only soulgems, unless someone makes mod for creatures n stuff

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 11:19 AM, Ed86 said:

no idea, you probably want unp replacers

maybe SexLab Inflation Framework

only soulgems, unless someone makes mod for creatures n stuff

maybe you can use scalingmorph script on Racemenu CBBE (and UUNP) morph plugin to inflate Bodyslide "pregnancy belly" slider, instead of bone weight change (this solve all the problem of weird belly, gigantic navel, torpedo boobs...etc...and opens up a lot of bodyslide ingame morphing possibilities)

ABBA by Yinkle use Racemenu scaling morph, maybe you can ask to him.

Yinkle as also ported Fill Her Up with same method at this post:

..for me, the best method to change the body in game...

altering NPC bone weight in a mesh, is a crap? because "inflating" the meshes bones, always produces an unnatural effect.

see this: is from 2015!

I do not understand why modders continue to use bone weight meshes for in game body modification..

is time to change paradigma..my 2 cent ?

thanks and bye!

S.

20 hours ago, Saeros said:

maybe you can use scalingmorph script on Racemenu CBBE (and UUNP) morph plugin to inflate Bodyslide "pregnancy belly" slider, instead of bone weight change (this solve all the problem of weird belly, gigantic navel, torpedo boobs...etc...and opens up a lot of bodyslide ingame morphing possibilities)

ABBA by Yinkle use Racemenu scaling morph, maybe you can ask to him.

Yinkle as also ported Fill Her Up with same method at this post:

..for me, the best method to change the body in game...

altering NPC bone weight in a mesh, is a crap? because "inflating" the meshes bones, always produces an unnatural effect.

see this: is from 2015!

I do not understand why modders continue to use bone weight meshes for in game body modification..

is time to change paradigma..my 2 cent ?

thanks and bye!

S.

because node/bone scaling is simple and easy, and it just works

it also solves problems with users no being able to install racemenu, nio, bodyslide, finding/making morphs, and bugs in those mods

and if you want morphing, there is slif framework

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

because node/bone scaling is simple and easy, and it just works

it also solves problems with users no being able to install racemenu, nio, bodyslide, finding/making morphs, and bugs in those mods

and if you want morphing, there is slif framework

yeah, but this is questionable.. ?

bodyslide is used by 99,9% of modding users...Racemenu is used by 99% of users.. adding a cbbe/uunp morph esp? one clik.. netimmerse is part of racemenu..

I do not say to eliminate the past choices to use bone weight, but combine them to get the best possible results..

Compiling scripts that can use bone weight or bodymorph as alternative in MCM?...mmmm, I understand that it can be laborious, but someone has already done. 

SLIF is only for Skyrim LE.. I have not tested if it works on Special Edition..

obviously this is only my opinion ?

bye! ?

S.

10 minutes ago, Saeros said:

yeah, but this is questionable.. ?

bodyslide is used by 99,9% of modding users...Racemenu is used by 99% of users.. adding a cbbe/uunp morph esp? one clik.. netimmerse is part of racemenu..

I do not say to eliminate the past choices to use bone weight, but combine them to get the best possible results..

Compiling scripts that can use bone weight or bodymorph as alternative in MCM?...mmmm, I understand that it can be laborious, but someone has already done. 

SLIF is only for Skyrim LE.. I have not tested if it works on Special Edition..

bye! ?

S.

99? im in doubt

netimmerse is in base game

netimmerse override is in skse/racemenu

changing script between them is 1 variable ~ 5 sec to compile

using morphs is a lot different

i see, maybe i will implement it

10 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

99? im in doubt

netimmerse is in base gaem

netimmerse override is in skse/racemenu

changing script between them is 1 variable ~ 5 sec to compile

using morphs is a lot different

i see, maybe i will implement it

? you rock!

thanks!

bye!

S.

edit: yes, apologizes, in prev post I wanted to say "netimmerse override" ?

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

try, no idea if it works

oh and you probably should reset/disable all pregnancies scaling before installing this one

HentaiPregnancy morph scale.7z

WOAH! ?... thanks a lot!

I try it in a new save, where I have not yet installed the mod.

I have male PG.. but an harem whit many female slaves "for testing" 

I'll let you know ASAP

bye!

S.

edit:

Spoiler

20180825173207_1.thumb.jpg.ac7e4e5af9485625b47bc3038e096c02.jpg

it seems that the belly growing using CBBE SE.

I put up value to 6, let's see if I have not exaggerated, since I don't know how it is interpreted by CBBE Morph plugin.. is not a NPC Belly node. 

..ok, i test some strange behaviour...

I set pregnancy time to 7days.. belly to 6.0, activate soulgem pregnancy (1.0 per gem, max 6 gems)... after 4 day belly seems to have deflated compared to the first day

Spoiler

image.png.ad295bd8d1d204d1506546b7d2a26ab0.png

as if it worked in reverse..

I made a error in some configuration?

thanks

S.

edit: ok, I was using old version ?

I try with the new one

First of all. This mod is great. So many features and potential. Great work.

But its causing crashes in my game when entering multiple buildings in cities. So unfortunately I've had to deactivate it.

The form id is 43 not 44. Could this be the cause?

10 hours ago, RedMen77 said:

First of all. This mod is great. So many features and potential. Great work.

But its causing crashes in my game when entering multiple buildings in cities. So unfortunately I've had to deactivate it.

The form id is 43 not 44. Could this be the cause?

better read here to understand if it's necessary to update the version (Skyrim SE for PC read 43 and 44..only xbox version not read 43)

@Ed: since the last update I do not understand which bodymorph scripts I should install ... are two different archives .. an explanation?

thanks!

S.

1 minute ago, Saeros said:

better read here to understand if it's necessary to update the version

@Ed: since the last update I do not understand which bodymorph scripts I should install ... are two different archives .. an explanation?

thanks!

S.

... read file names

1. netimmerse scale

2. bodymorph

I have a converted version of SexLab Eager NPCs for sse. I was wondering if there was a way to make this mod work with it. That way I can use SexLab Eager NPCs and get the NPCs pregnant. Would be a lot better than using the matchmaking spells.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think there might be a crash bug related to pregnant NPCs who are due for birth.

I was in an interior cell, and kept crashing after sleeping. Suspecting this may be the problem, I removed the pregnancy from an NPC who was due to give birth soon. After I did that and slept, I was able to continue without a crash.

I don't really know how to provide any more details around this, and the SKSE.log didn't really have anything helpful in it, but it should be somewhat easy to reproduce. (heh)

• 2 weeks later...

Really good mod, but there is one problem.
Does not work with CBBE Physics.
I did everything according to the instructions (including "Build Morphs" in "BodySlide"), but only the breasts grow. If you remove the physics of the body, then nothing at all grows. I tried different options, experimented 2-3 days, but ...
I tried to put the file "SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling v2", but received only CTD (while growth starts). It is interesting that with this file I once managed to run the growth of the belly without CTD. I began to move the sliders in the “BodySlide” and create the body and once did not get the CTD in really saw the growth of the belly. But now it seems to me that this is just a coincidence, because it didn’t happen again.
Any thoughts? Who got it started with HDT CBBE?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, snarfies said:

So, I notice this is still using LE headers, which is okay... but is there any particular reason not to update to form 44?  Like, if I convert this to form 44, and possibly into an ESL while I'm at it, will it break stuff?

yes, a very significant reason, im lazy

f44 does nothing so there is no reason to change it

and versioning 2 esm files in pain in ass

you can try