Any mods for Vagina collision on SSE?

Celebration is in order for panchovix and Gromilla! Peace for both cbbe and unp and glad to see some former glory rising again from QoL we had from LE. Being simply at awe at my screen , and its a good time to not be grounded on a specific body mod yet, I'm flipping between cbbe and uunp for the masterful TAWOBA, book of uunp and Remodeled vanilla armors. Looking forward to when each collection gets TLC from both content creators of cbbe and uunp so I can save some hassle and settle for either of the two.

6 hours ago, panchovix said:

if someone has a question I will try to answer tomorrow, just remember that the full version has a significant impact on FPS because ton of collisions, for example I have one for normal gameplay and the full one for full collisions :B

By the way or not, I once again looked at your package and noticed a few problems. Mesh files are intended for LE not for SE, they need to be ported or left as they are so that users themselves decide what they need, if they leave this topic for SE to be closed due to permission problems. My sliders are made for SE and they need to be redone for LE. So until I do this, do not upload my files to the shared package. We assume that this is a test alpha version :) 

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

By the way or not, I once again looked at your package and noticed a few problems. Mesh files are intended for LE not for SE, they need to be ported or left as they are so that users themselves decide what they need, if they leave this topic for SE to be closed due to permission problems. My sliders are made for SE and they need to be redone for LE. So until I do this, do not upload my files to the shared package. We assume that this is a test alpha version :) 

Yep! That's why I uploaded the files from the Chinese modder itself, and deleting the XPS skeleton files that are against Groovtama permissions, as you see your files are only in your folder and not in the packages :B

3 hours ago, panchovix said:

Yep! That's why I uploaded the files from the Chinese modder itself, and deleting the XPS skeleton files that are against Groovtama permissions, as you see your files are only in your folder and not in the packages :B

Ok. I'm talking about the sliders, when I posted my "creativity" here with this body here for SE my post was deleted after a couple of hours, so I suggest letting everything be for the LE version, it's not difficult to convert. The skeleton must be replaced with the one I downloaded, otherwise there will be problems with other mods. If you clean the package from unnecessary files and change fomod it will be just great. I will make sliders for this body under LE and there will be an almost ready all-in-one package :)

I installed the mods in the order (I think) you suggested but Im getting no colissions with Osex. My loadorder is as followed: UNP Body, SOS, HDT Framework, HDT Physics, Fair Skin Complections, The Chinese Vagina mod 2.7, XP32, Gromilla Skeletons ( his Body Sliders)

I hope someone of you masters of modding can help me :)

2 minutes ago, Spuki33 said:

I installed the mods in the order (I think) you suggested but Im getting no colissions with Osex. My loadorder is as followed: UNP Body, SOS, HDT Framework, HDT Physics, Fair Skin Complections, The Chinese Vagina mod 2.7, XP32, Gromilla Skeletons ( his Body Sliders)

Delete my bodislide. and everything should work. Although it is not clear what your version of the game. 

11 minutes ago, Spuki33 said:

I haven't tried with Osex, let me try and I will tell you how it goes for me, at least I know that SexLab works without issues

24 minutes ago, Spuki33 said:

Okay just tried and it works without Issues, I tried with Farkas as Male, and my character as female (Being futa)

It works without Issues, just when I add collision to my futa it sorta collides itself with her pussy lol, but tested removing it and it has collisions without problems

When you built the body of Gromilla in Bodyslide, you can notice that the body is built on "meshes\armor\UUNPVaginaNA SMP", Inside there is femalebody 0 and 1 . nif

You have to do 2 things

1. Move this body to meshes/actors/character/character assets

2. With Nifskope, you have to add a NiStringExtraData, with name HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object and String Data located at SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNPVagina.xml

If you don't know how to do the last step, if you want you can send me your body nif files and I will add the HDT to collisions

20 minutes ago, panchovix said:

2. With Nifskope, you have to add a NiStringExtraData, with name HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object and String Data located at SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNPVagina.xml

It is not necessary to do for SE at least. 

20 minutes ago, panchovix said:

When you built the body of Gromilla in Bodyslide, you can notice that the body is built on "meshes\armor\UUNPVaginaNA SMP", Inside there is femalebody 0 and 1 . nif

Press Ctrl+Build in Bodyslide and the new body will be in the folder Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide. Just copy and paste femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif where you want. Yes, my sclerosis is to blame, I forgot about the destination folder. sorry :)

And most importantly: SMP physics does not work without basic .dll files. This is just in case :)

image.png.10854ef1efa00946b4dfc769d9ed57b8.pngI still get no collisions, i built your body, copied it from the overwrite into your bodylide folder (date/meshes/actors/character...) there must be sth im doing wrong here :/ I even put it into the UNP Body Replacer Folder in order to be double save (so it overwrites itself cause I copied as mentioned the body nifs intoUUNPVaginaN)

I have it like this and so far it works, I'm wondering what's happening in your side tho (SMP 2.7 Inglés it's the translated one I posted, Cosas fuera is the folder where I put outfiles when running FNIS, etc, the Overwrite folder)

BTW the AIO HDT Pussy is only there for the textures, I didn't install meshes from there (the meshes wouldn't work on SSE anyways lol)

Capture.PNG

It is necessary to admit, though I spoke about it. My build does not work with these packages by default! In my build, other collision meshes are other configuration files. Do NOT install my build together with build Chinese friends !! Install only 2.4 or 2.7 package and the skeleton after it.

At least if you do not know what to do. :)

Just now, Spuki33 said:

A question out of curiosity, why are the translated versions way bigger in data that the chinese ones?

Because my CPU is a potato CPU lol (FX8320E), so I packed the zips with normal compression, not the best compression option (like the chinese one), you can compare the size if you click properties in both, both will have near the same "real" size

I cant that crap running,

I disabled every other mod except the ones needed

tried every possible loadorder

tried evey option in that weird fomod

anyways, thannks for your kind help :) i just stick to oldrim and get that stupid STEP installation going because right now its horrifyingly unstable