What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Doing my replay of the Brass Forest:

1844324231_bandicam2018-07-2003-50-52-770.thumb.png.62393477980385c73cb5be89cc38dd11.png

Me and slave master Pike are not getting along at the moment (Those who've played Slaverun before probably know what point I'm at). He's made a decision that has ironically put him on borrowed time. His plot armor won't be there to save him forever....

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

right now i'm wondering if this "dog" is one of my offspring....

....i am a Werewolf after all.:classic_undecided:

1.- Pretty sure that's a Coyote/Rattlesnake hybrid, so considering neither of them exist in Skyrim, I don't see how that would happen. Unless a certain werewolf has recently been involved in some weird interspecies threesome in Hammerfell or maybe Elsweyr, that is. :classic_rolleyes:

2.- Nightstalkers in Skyrim? I NEEEEED it, lol. Love those pesky snekdogs, even though they don't seem to get much love if at all. There pretty much isn't any R34 of them, for Talos sake! 

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

1.- Pretty sure that's a Coyote/Rattlesnake hybrid, so considering neither of them exist in Skyrim, I don't see how that would happen. Unless a certain werewolf has recently been involved in some weird interspecies threesome in Hammerfell or maybe Elsweyr, that is. :classic_rolleyes:

2.- Nightstalkers in Skyrim? I NEEEEED it, lol. Love those pesky snekdogs, even though they don't seem to get much love if at all. There pretty much isn't any R34 of them, for Talos sake! 

Maybe a Deathclaw or two would fun.  LOL

4 minutes ago, Raider1 said:

We don't have a mod for those, right? And neither do we have "dungeon"-roaches? ?

We could use them.

Since we're at the question: Barghests are still missing, too?

2 minutes ago, Raider1 said:

Preeety sure someone already ported a Deathclaw model to Skyrim, though since cross-game porting is not allowed (at least not with Bethesda assets), it can't be shared publicly.

A possible alternative would be the Degonian mod, which while not a 1:1 match of Deathclaws, it's obvious the author used them as inspiration for the designs; also it's 100% made from scratch so it's cool.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Unless a certain werewolf has recently been involved in some weird interspecies threesome in Hammerfell or maybe Elsweyr, that is. :classic_rolleyes:

....maybe? Sanguine and me have done some crazy things together.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Preeety sure someone already ported a Deathclaw model to Skyrim

:classic_ph34r:

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

A possible alternative would be the Degonian mod, which while not a 1:1 match of Deathclaws, it's obvious the author used them as inspiration for the designs; also it's 100% made from scratch so it's cool.

and MNC has a patch for that mod as well.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Preeety sure someone already ported a Deathclaw model to Skyrim, though since cross-game porting is not allowed (at least not with Bethesda assets), it can't be shared publicly.

A deathlcaw who can shout now that would be fun.  LOL    I'll have to check out the Degonian mod then.  

4 hours ago, worik said:

We don't have a mod for those, right? And neither do we have "dungeon"-roaches? ?

We could use them.

Since we're at the question: Barghests are still missing, too?

oh just to let you know, my mod is coming along well pretty much have the temple completed and haven't run into any real issue in that spot other than the odd bear or two that just appears out of nowhere.  The quests, however, are acting wonky.   I'm looking for a place to at least post all the progress pictures, preferably free any suggestions.

11 minutes ago, Raider1 said:

my mod is coming along well pretty much have the temple completed and haven't run into any real issue in that spot other than the odd bear or two that just appears out of nowhere.  The quests, however, are acting wonky.   I'm looking for a place to at least post all the progress pictures, preferably free any suggestions.

A mod is always worthy of a blog :)

Solitude - a beautiful day to pay my tributes to the bards acedemy and to follow up on all those rumors, that point me  to this place.

S121258.thumb.jpg.310798f253dde25dd413711689f4dc76.jpg

A friendly gentleman greets me and I am allowed to look around and follow their proceedings.

Students!

They are all the same, any era, any continent, any race.

Always on their toes for a good prank... or is there something more to this? ?

Spoiler

S121286.thumb.jpg.96b22c9477334a231a4dac37ba423867.jpg

S121286a.thumb.jpg.30c14e41e856c5029bd90d6b71f6b1fd.jpg

Other than Mihail's monster mods, I finally have every mod I am currently interested in & have started a legit playthrough with none to minimal console/debugging MCM usage.

Needless to say, my 2B playthrough is already having fun due to that approach (also I curse & thank this site for gettin me into creature & creature futa (so long as they humanoid females)

God if LoversLab started a streaming section here, I'd legit use it for this & FO4

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.07.20 - 17.24.07.45.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.07.20 - 17.24.46.48.png

Figured I should get off my ass an' git back to blog-story-writtin'-fings. So dustin' off old characters, fixing a new load order, testin' new ENB's, scouting for locations to shoot in and mekkin' lewd ladies to star in 'ems.

dryad1.png

If I can figure out how to fix 'er wrists and remove the leaf Xenius stuck on 'er crotch, she mig't actually get a role in them.

5 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Figured I should get off my ass an' git back to blog-story-writtin'-fings. So dustin' off old characters, fixing a new load order, testin' new ENB's, scouting for locations to shoot in and mekkin' lewd ladies to star in 'ems.

dryad1.png

If I can figure out how to fix 'er wrists and remove the leaf Xenius stuck on 'er crotch, she mig't actually get a role in them.

She reminds me of Poison Ivy of Batman fame.

3 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

She reminds me of Poison Ivy of Batman fame.

..I..I never even saw that untill yer pointed it out to me. it really bloody does oO

3 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_smile: Clearly a Dryad.  A girl like http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Morenn

And I suffer from ill matching wrists, too :classic_sad:

Yurps. one o' Xenius' race mods from veeeeeeeeerry early in skyrim's moddin' life.

Was going to create a weird woodsy witch to push me protagonist towards shenannigans, but I figured bugger it, we'll have an actual Kynareth alligned fing of the forest do it instead. The wrists are indeed annoyin', more so because imma pretty sure I once knew how the hell to fix 'em, will have to wrack my brains, if worse comes to worse I'll find her a pair o' leafy gloves to cover 'em. If'n I actually use the bugger in any of said shennanigans the leaf he stuck over her crotch will prolly require more headscratchin' to figure out.

43 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

if worse comes to worse I'll find her a pair o' leafy gloves to cover 'em.

I hid that embarassing part with gloves, too. They even can look sexy in a way.... if applied the right way ;)

Spoiler

S121110.thumb.jpg.439122f86b9f2e12cab48b76a89475e3.jpg

I'll be curious to see a pair of flora gloves in the near future in your pictures :)

8 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Can't recommend learning the fancier trick of Bodyslide and its outfit studio enough. You could then easily remove the costume parts you don't like and likely be able to fix the arm seam. You'll also be able to convert any costumes you like the body type you chose to use. You don't need to learn any coding or fancier 3d modeling tricks to use it either.

Now if just want to tear the fig leaf belt off her crotch I could do that for you. Would only be a few minutes effort on my part. Just PM me the meshes.

8 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Can't recommend learning the fancier trick of Bodyslide and its outfit studio enough.

Recommend any good tutorials? I'd like to help worik remove that 'boiled egg on a bed of lettuce' headgear.

(I'm serious about the tutorials)

8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'd like to help worik remove that 'boiled egg on a bed of lettuce' headgear.

It's based on the vanilla wedding stuff. @DeepBlueFrog had used that for the Sisterhood mod. We would need to provide him with the better version. :classic_shy:

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Recommend any good tutorials? I'd like to help worik remove that 'boiled egg on a bed of lettuce' headgear.

(I'm serious about the tutorials)

I've skimmed around YouTube for some easy to understand tutorials. Thus far have been frustrated. The most of the tutorials I've looking at having no talking to explain what are doing or are explaining something way too specific to be helpful to a newcomer, or etc. Doesn't help that typing "skyrim bodyslide tutorial" in the Youtube search bar = "show me a bunch of Fallout 4 bodyslide tutorials"?

Here's a database of tutorials posted on this forum years ago, which might be helpful getting you started. For your first project trying to learn the tool I would suggest trying to set up a Zap Slider. Or converting a piece of armor you've always wanted, but doesn't support the bodytype you use (CBBE/UUNP/Etc), to the bodytype you use:

So I married an infinitely misogynist sociopath in order to get out of being executed in the most nightmarish manner imaginable. Jarl Bathrobe did the honors:

108901072_bandicam2018-07-2204-42-38-718.thumb.png.302492cd3f64316f9754489d8e079452.png

I swear, every time I think Slaverun couldn't get anymore fucked up.... the events that led up too and took place during that wedding... :classic_blink::classic_blink::classic_blink::classic_blink::classic_blink::classic_blink:?