What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

No story,no quest just some purposeful COC'ing.

I couldn't sit on my arse and let @Grey Cloud 's riddle lay around there like dirty laundry

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31131-guess-this-location/?do=findComment&comment=2231562

:classic_biggrin:

So I did skipped my day in Riften and coc'd a bit to get that riddle solved.

Too vague, eh' :classic_wink:? Sure.

But it must be the foggy weather or the tears in my eyes, because of that nasty wolf that bites me in my behind while I take the screenshots

ScreenShot631.jpg

ScreenShot630.jpg

LIGHTING THE BEACONS! Just kidding, I am actually setting up a fort/home mod with some followers using MHIYH to have them guard the perimeter so I can use the mod Enemy Encounter to set up raids on the fort kind of like an easier tundra defense type mod but without the hassle.

enb 2018_05_03 13_46_19_91.jpg

3 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

total disrespect... in her father's ashes...

2 hours ago, worik said:

Is it hot-served revenge? Or is is hot love? :classic_wub:

(Note to myself: remember to romance Serana, once I start her quest. Do not forget it this time!)

Is that worse than Hroggar getting re-married while his wife's ashes are still warm? (Harkon was evil and needed killing, Hroggar was mind controlled by vampire Alva.) What is it about vampires, sex and warm ashes?

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Never done Dawnguard

Seriously? Isn't there a law here against that or something? How can anyone play Skyrim and not have Serana annoy the shit out of them all the time? Want to cast an aimed spell and she comes and gets right in your face! Or watch her raise a chicken to help "fight" a dragon.:classic_tongue:

2 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

LIGHTING THE BEACONS! Just kidding, I am actually setting up a fort/home mod with some followers using MHIYH to have them guard the perimeter so I can use the mod Enemy Encounter to set up raids on the fort kind of like an easier tundra defense type mod but without the hassle.

enb 2018_05_03 13_46_19_91.jpg

Nice pic. Love to see it when you get the whole My Home is Your Home (MHIYH) thing going.

52 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Seriously? Isn't there a law here against that or something? How can anyone play Skyrim and not have Serana annoy the shit out of them all the time? Want to cast an aimed spell and she comes and gets right in your face! Or watch her raise a chicken to help "fight" a dragon.:classic_tongue:

Never played vanilla full stop/period. I did kill the Dark Brotherhood once - possibly the most underwhelming 10 minutes of game play I've ever done. My granny could have taken them out.

More testing around and i am realy happy about the results =D

Poor Onryou was/is the guinea pig.

Idea for the test came me while... the story includes some ghosts and a bear family, i rather dont wont to go into much detail about that one.

Test idea was:

Will Douglas Adams idea work: How to Fly

can i use Flying Mod on a SD+ Mistress that is not a follower?

if i make Acalypha into a SD+ Mistress, will she follow me (flying) to Winterhold College to get a ring to finish her quest to make her a follower, or will it break her quest?

will i be able to get into the College while SD+ enslaved to steal the ring?

can i finish Acalyphas quest while she is out of her quest hideout?

can i recruit her right away after that?

the result: IT WOOOORRRKKSSSS!!!

okey, casting the flying spell will bring you a lot of punishment, but at the end i had an enslavement on the fly, so to say.

Acalyphas quest didnt bug out and i was able to finish the quest right in the college without ever joining it (would have been hard to cast if SD enslaved)

the timelocked breast yoke was not planned, but DCL had other plans for me like it seems (DCL loves to test my endurance -.-).

Acalypha seems not to waste any time after recuting her... *devious look*

Well now, how to get Onryou out of this mess^^

and will she be able to grab all apples out of the basket without the basket ending in her inventory?

the tension never stops!

The Day After 01.jpg

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Never played vanilla full stop/period. I did kill the Dark Brotherhood once - possibly the most underwhelming 10 minutes of game play I've ever done. My granny could have taken them out.

I hear ya, that has to be one of the worst questlines among all the Vanilla game and DLC. It was very obviously a complete afterthought by Bethesda ("Oh... I guess not every player will want to join the secret assassins guild led by crazy assholes.").

I mean... seriously? Some random Imperial just tells you about the super-secret assassin sect hideout... and you just go whack them like it's nothing? And that's it! That was the Dark Brotherhood of whispered legend?

On my next playthrough where I go anti-DB what I want to try is adding two mods to really properly extend that quest: Destroy Dark Brotherhood Adventure RolePlay RPQuestAssist and Destroy the Dark Brotherhood: Part 2. The first one turns the search for the Falkreath sanctuary into an actual search, where you're assisted by a veteran Imperial scout doing work for Commander Maro. The second one adds a second quest to finish off Cicero and Babette in Dawnstar. Between the two, I'm hoping that destroying the DB will actually be a fun adventure instead of a stupid nonsensical cakewalk.

Argueing with Jaxon positioner, because it's manipulate lights seems buggy as hell, I told 'em to move here, not move here then replicate yourself six times so that one tiny torchlight becomes a few dozen suns and blinds the whole area :3. Killed the red Nord/demon lady idea and used the preset fer a Redguard insteads

Safia_Int.png

Safia Al-Rusa, daughter of a Sentinel merchant, she came of age too late to earn glory in the greatwar so she's joined the militant arm of Dibella's temple instead. After getting put through her paces and haveing her knowledge of war and love tested she's gonna run off and try purge enemies of the faith on her own. Sadly this means very very bad things are gonna happen to 'er.

Safia2.png

Safia3.png

Backdrop is Eli's Khune, a pretty lil' redguard house she stuffed in the Reach. :]

Now I just need to find a suitable crypt fer my needs.

5 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Argueing with Jaxon positioner, because it's manipulate lights seems buggy as hell, I told 'em to move here, not move here then replicate yourself six times so that one tiny torchlight becomes a few dozen suns and blinds the whole area :3. Killed the red Nord/demon lady idea and used the preset fer a Redguard insteads

Never duplicate lights with Jaxonz. Move them only.

Also after you move a light I advise you to make lightsource invisible again then to make a save, go back to the main menu and reload. This will normally fix the lighting effect around its new position.

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Idea for the test came me while... the story includes some ghosts and a bear family, i rather dont wont to go into much detail about that one.

Test idea was:

if i make Acalypha into a SD+ Mistress, will she follow me (flying) to Winterhold College to get a ring to finish her quest to make her a follower, or will it break her quest?

okey, casting the flying spell will bring you a lot of punishment, but at the end i had an enslavement on the fly, so to say.

Acalyphas quest didnt bug out and i was able to finish the quest right in the college without ever joining it (would have been hard to cast if SD enslaved)

the timelocked breast yoke was not planned, but DCL had other plans for me like it seems (DCL loves to test my endurance -.-).

and will she be able to grab all apples out of the basket without the basket ending in her inventory?

the tension never stops!

The Day After 01.jpg

This is brilliant!

15 minutes ago, Cema said:

Naver duplicate lights with Jaxonz. Move them only.

Also after you move a light I advise you to make a save, go back to the main menu and reload. This will normally fix the lighting effect around its new position.

Thanks yer, <3

It's less me duplicating them and more that it seems to auto dupilcate them, or it seems to replace the moved light entirely with a new one when I lock them in place again, so a tiny torchlight I want moved for a more subtle effect suddenly becomes a blinding white bulb when it's locked.

I'll give that save/reload a try, see if'n it alieviates my woes <3

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

All those bruises and the dirt ... which mod is that? E.g. those 2 large red ones on the inner left thigh and a bit below the liver..

7 minutes ago, worik said:

All those bruises and the dirt ... which mod is that? E.g. those 2 large red ones on the inner left thigh and a bit below the liver..

Sorry, my training is kicking in - that looks more like and appendix scar/burn that a gallbladder (liver) one.

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Test idea was:

the tension never stops!

The Day After 01.jpg

But yes what is that mod? (Enquiring minds want to know - old commercial in the US for the National Enquirer).

3 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Sadly, not an Animation, just a pose mod. :[

If I remember rightly it's in either Fuwa's or Collygon's.

I am soo going to learn how to do animations this year! One I want to do is a spanking animation for bad boys and girls. Just a simple bend them over the knee kind of thing.:classic_tongue:

5 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I am soo going to learn how to do animations this year! One I want to do is a spanking animation for bad boys and girls. Just a simple bend them over the knee kind of thing.:classic_tongue:

You should take a look at Nibble's Slal Pack, sure I saw a spanking anim in there. :smiley:

Agree with the combat anims too, there seem to be dozens for weapon out/draw weapon poses, but very few that actually change the attack anims and skyrim's standard ones are godawful. Oblivion had dozens of them. :3