Defiler Wings 1.4.1 English translation (not machine)

Spoiler

rape.rpy

705 (707) Услышав возбуждённое, учащённое дыхание дракона, [game.girl.name] орёт от ужаса и начинает пинаться. К счатью, [game.dragon.name] велик, и попасть по самому сокровенному она может разве что случайно! (i need only the last sentence, the other is clear)

705 Hearing dragon's rapid and excited breathing, [game.girl.name] starts screaming in terror and swings her legs wildly. Thankfully, [game.gradon.name] is humongous, and to hit his most precious place she can only by accident!

Light how would you translate that one?

On 6/9/2018 at 3:00 PM, Akmed said:

and swings her legs wildly

I would change it to "and starts kicking" ?

But god, I don't know how to translate "по самому сокровенному", English simply doesn't have such word/words with the same meaning. "precious" is good,  its meaning has "something importation" part, but it's lack of "something secret / something personal" meaning. I even asked my friends, they have no idea as well.?

On 6/13/2018 at 8:44 PM, LightSpectr said:

I would change it to "and starts kicking" ?

But god, I don't know how to translate "по самому сокровенному", English simply doesn't have such word/words with the same meaning. "precious" is good,  its meaning has "something importation" part, but it's lack of "something secret / something personal" meaning. I even asked my friends, they have no idea as well.?

I used kicking.

Just a little update, I'm still alive, playing an other game. I estimate, it will take most of my time in the next 2 weeks or so. After that I intend to continue the work on this.

5 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I used kicking.

Just a little update, I'm still alive, playing an other game. I estimate, it will take most of my time in the next 2 weeks or so. After that I intend to continue the work on this.

I think it would be something around these lines. 

К счатью, [game.dragon.name] велик, и попасть по самому сокровенному она может разве что случайноThankfully[game.dragon.name] managed to enter her most sacred and precious place!

I don't need to say it but i'm saying it anyway "her most sacred and precious place" = Pussy

In  this case I can't figure out the meaning of "она может разве что случайно!" .
But maybe using something around the line "as it was fated to happen!" would be good since it seems to refer to something unavoidable.
This is the general idea anyway.

705 Hearing dragon's raged and excited breathing, [game.girl.name] starts screaming in terror and swings her legs wildly. Thankfully[game.dragon.name] managed to enter her most sacred and precious place as it was fated to happen!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 12:52 PM, Jinyo said:

So it's been asked before but, where do you even get version 1.4.1? Been looking everywhere with little luck.

Russian sites, Or at least that's where I've got my own version. I couldn't find it anywhere else, nor I could purchase the game. I'm sorry to be lazy and not google you a link, but you might want to search along stuff like 'rutor' and others. You download their version and replace texts with translations from here. But take my comment with a grain of salt.

Spoiler

rape.rpy
804 [game.girl.name] вяло пинается и умоляет дракона о милосердии. (I think the sluggish is not a good word here, although all translators gave me that.)

804 [game.girl.name] feebly struggles (kicks her legs) and begs dragon for mercy.

Spoiler

807 [game.girl.name], замирая от какого-то необъяснимого чувства, выгибается в сторону дракона. (I got "dying" from all translators, but I don't think that is good here.)

807 [game.girl.name] is stilling from an inexplicable feeling, her body bends towards dragon. (I am pretty sure there is a better way to describe it but I can't think of one, sorry.) 

913 Крибли-крабли-бумс! (Abraca-dabra?) 

Pretty much.

p.s. It's so nice to see you around, welcome back and I hope you've had a good rest.

20 hours ago, Akmed said:

p.s. It's so nice to see you around, welcome back and I hope you've had a good rest.

Thank you. :) I didn't rest, I just focused (still focusing) elsewhere. So still no daily updates, I'm afraid. :)

This time I didn't use your lines, but they were really good for confirming my suspicion.  I added a new line again for the experts. :)

Spoiler

rape.rpy
923 Поглощенный процессом, [game.dragon.name] евда обращает внимание на некоторое понижение температуры (that evda?)

923 Consumed with the process, [game.dragon.name] hardly notices a small drop in the temperature. ('edva'' there is a typo for 'hardly' in russian)

Not a single one? I am hurt. xD

7 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

rape.rpy
923 Поглощенный процессом, [game.dragon.name] евда обращает внимание на некоторое понижение температуры (that evda?)

923 Consumed with the process, [game.dragon.name] hardly notices a small drop in the temperature. ('edva'' there is a typo for 'hardly' in russian)

Not a single one? I am hurt. xD

Lol, I won't use this one either, I had a good guess again. :)

Btw, I was glad to see you too when you showed up, I was wondering if the lines will just keep piling up with no one around to help mw with them. :)

Right in the feels!

Heh, I was a bit distracted lately. Nothing major is going on and life just turns into a seamless stream of events that don't make a whole lot of sense and you kinna forget about everything else? Yeah that happened.

Strangely enough, I get sort of premonitions to check out things once in a while. And that's exactly why I've checked the site. So throw stuff at me, I'll help however I can!

Spoiler

rape.rpy
1203 [game.dragon.name] всё же обвивается вокруг визжащего, сопротивляющегося, брыкающегося тела. Да за такое молоко надо бесплатно давать, не меньше! Гордость за этот подвиг слегка унимает растущее раздражение дракона. (that second sentence is not clear)

1203 [le.dragon] after all twines around screaming, struggling, kicking body. Yes for such milk you should give for free, no less! Proud for such a feat slightly appease the annoyed dragon. (literal translation)

*sigh* Yeah that phrase make a whole lot of sense doesn't it.

1203 [game.dragon.name] manages to coil around a screaming, resisting and struggling body. For such quality of milk you should do it for free, no less! Proud of such a feat slightly appeases an ever growing annoyance of the dragon.

44 minutes ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

rape.rpy
1203 [game.dragon.name] всё же обвивается вокруг визжащего, сопротивляющегося, брыкающегося тела. Да за такое молоко надо бесплатно давать, не меньше! Гордость за этот подвиг слегка унимает растущее раздражение дракона. (that second sentence is not clear)

1203 [le.dragon] after all twines around screaming, struggling, kicking body. Yes for such milk you should give for free, no less! Proud for such a feat slightly appease the annoyed dragon. (literal translation)

*sigh* Yeah that phrase make a whole lot of sense doesn't it.

1203 [game.dragon.name] manages to coil around a screaming, resisting and struggling body. For such quality of milk you should do it for free, no less! Proud of such a feat slightly appeases an ever growing annoyance of the dragon.

Sorry Akmed, but it still doesn't make any sense. What does milk has to do with all this?

5 hours ago, Akmed said:

Yeah you know, no clue. I've just rechecked the rape file and perhaps there is milk somewhere else? Just cut that part out if there is no relevant content I suppose.

Got an answer from somone in private, so I guess he/she wants to stay nameless. Apparently it is something very Russian thing. The translation is:

"Definitely, I deserve some bonus for this thankless task!" or "Such thankless task should be additionally rewarded in some way!"

2 hours ago, nikola2 said:

Thank you all for translating this game!
I have two questions if someone would be kind to answer.
1. How much of the game is currently translated?
2. Is there any cheat mod for 1.4.1?
Thanks in advance

1. Well, the machine translation is full if you can stomach it. Mine is about 30-40% ready.

2. No idea, but should be easy to do something as the code is readable,

Spoiler

rape.rpy
1493 [game.girl.name] аккуратно пинает дракона и отталкивает его в сторону. (gently kicks?)
1535 [game.girl.name] со всей дури бьёт по телу дракона, но это лишь помогает зафиксировать её руки.

1493 [game.girl.name] carefully kicks the dragon and then pushes him aside. / or / [girl] kicks at dragon with precision and then pushes him to the side.

1535 [game.girl.name] punches at the dragon's body with abandon, but it only helps him to restrain her hands. / or /  [girl] punches at the dragon's body with all her might, but it only assists him in restraining her arms.

Not the best translation of either of the lines imo, but i am a bit sleepy right now.

10 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Hide contents

rape.rpy
1493 [game.girl.name] аккуратно пинает дракона и отталкивает его в сторону. (gently kicks?)
1535 [game.girl.name] со всей дури бьёт по телу дракона, но это лишь помогает зафиксировать её руки.

1493 [game.girl.name] carefully kicks the dragon and then pushes him aside. / or / [girl] kicks at dragon with precision and then pushes him to the side.

1535 [game.girl.name] punches at the dragon's body with abandon, but it only helps him to restrain her hands. / or /  [girl] punches at the dragon's body with all her might, but it only assists him in restraining her arms.

Not the best translation of either of the lines imo, but i am a bit sleepy right now.

Thanks, that cleared up things a bit again.

Spoiler

ape.rpy
1919 Ничего страшного, небольшой токсигенный некроз. Такой строптивице он очень к лицу! (the second sentence makes no sense to me)
1957 Что-то я не рассчитал, как бы анафилактический шок не начался... а, ладно, пронесло
1958 Она умоляет ящера откусить её, но [game.dragon.name] только скалится в ответ. (bite or eat?)

1919 Nothing to fear, its just a small necrosis. It only decorates such a rebel / shrew! (a very lose translation)

1957 Think I slightly miscalculated, let's hope anaphylactic (no clue how to write that word) shock didn't settle / begin... ah, doesn't matter, seems like we are through

1958 She begged lizard to bite a piece of out of her, but [game.dragon.name] only sneered in response.

2 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ape.rpy
1919 Ничего страшного, небольшой токсигенный некроз. Такой строптивице он очень к лицу! (the second sentence makes no sense to me)
1957 Что-то я не рассчитал, как бы анафилактический шок не начался... а, ладно, пронесло
1958 Она умоляет ящера откусить её, но [game.dragon.name] только скалится в ответ. (bite or eat?)

1919 Nothing to fear, its just a small necrosis. It only decorates such a rebel / shrew! (a very lose translation)

1957 Think I slightly miscalculated, let's hope anaphylactic (no clue how to write that word) shock didn't settle / begin... ah, doesn't matter, seems like we are through

1958 She begged lizard to bite a piece of out of her, but [game.dragon.name] only sneered in response.

Thanks, I added them.

Spoiler

rape.rpy
1992 2069 Хочешь - выкалывай. Видеть тебя не могу!
2039 Лучше и не бывает! И напугал, и игрушку не сломал... правда, чуть сердечный приступ не случился.
2106 [game.dragon.name] открывает пасть и издаёт негромкий рёв. Ну, более тихий, чем в бою. (he is supposed to roar loud, but all translators say quiet)
2118 Судя по всему, слух вернётся к ней нескоро. (rumor??? I wrote hearing.)

1992 2069 Do as you like - stab them (gouge them out). I am tired of looking at you! 

2039 Can't get any better! And scared her, and didn't break the toy... (and the toy is intact) albeit, she nearly had a heart attack.

2106 [game.dragon.name] opens his jaw and releases a not-so-loud roar. Or, quieter than usual, in combat. (literal translation) - in sense of the scene he tries to scare the girl without deafening her. So perhaps you should completely change it while keeping the narration. I probably should come back and take a look at it.

2118 As it seems, her hearing won't return to her any time soon. - Yeah it's hearing. We have "слух" serve as both rumor and hearing in russian.

2 hours ago, Akmed said:

1992 2069 Do as you like - stab them (gouge them out). I am tired of looking at you! 

2039 Can't get any better! And scared her, and didn't break the toy... (and the toy is intact) albeit, she nearly had a heart attack.

2106 [game.dragon.name] opens his jaw and releases a not-so-loud roar. Or, quieter than usual, in combat. (literal translation) - in sense of the scene he tries to scare the girl without deafening her. So perhaps you should completely change it while keeping the narration. I probably should come back and take a look at it.

2118 As it seems, her hearing won't return to her any time soon. - Yeah it's hearing. We have "слух" serve as both rumor and hearing in russian.

Thanks, these are really good, cleared up several mistranslations.

Spoiler

rape.rpy
2232 [game.dragon.name] неспешно склоняется над полным и рыхловатым животиком. [game.dragon.name] всегда предпочитал пышек - там мяса больше! (the online translators are suffering with this one...)
2245 Ничего страшного, небольшой токсигенный некроз. Хорошо, что у этой пышки жира много, есть чему отмирать!

2232 [game.dragon.name] leisurely hovered over plump and flabby tummy. [game.dragon.name] always preferred plump girls - they had more delicate flesh! (okay, so I went freestyle on this one. A direct translation would be - [le.dragon] slowly bent over a full and flabby stomach. [dragon] always preferred a plumper women - there were more meat! ...I am not sure the author actually knows how fat stuff works, so I choose to go with what you have above. Feel free to do as you like! You never listen!!!! ^^)

2245 Nothing to fear here (There is nothing to be afraid of), just a small toxic necrosis. Good for her to have that much (plenty of spare) fat, it wouldn't hurt for her to lose some! (I am a bit stumped on this one, but I think that I got the scene right. The problem is that he doesn't want her dead yet but makes light of dangerous disease. However when I try to write it down it sounds like 'diemfdie' and me not like-it.)

17 hours ago, Akmed said:
  Hide contents

rape.rpy
2232 [game.dragon.name] неспешно склоняется над полным и рыхловатым животиком. [game.dragon.name] всегда предпочитал пышек - там мяса больше! (the online translators are suffering with this one...)
2245 Ничего страшного, небольшой токсигенный некроз. Хорошо, что у этой пышки жира много, есть чему отмирать!

2232 [game.dragon.name] leisurely hovered over plump and flabby tummy. [game.dragon.name] always preferred plump girls - they had more delicate flesh! (okay, so I went freestyle on this one. A direct translation would be - [le.dragon] slowly bent over a full and flabby stomach. [dragon] always preferred a plumper women - there were more meat! ...I am not sure the author actually knows how fat stuff works, so I choose to go with what you have above. Feel free to do as you like! You never listen!!!! ^^)

2245 Nothing to fear here (There is nothing to be afraid of), just a small toxic necrosis. Good for her to have that much (plenty of spare) fat, it wouldn't hurt for her to lose some! (I am a bit stumped on this one, but I think that I got the scene right. The problem is that he doesn't want her dead yet but makes light of dangerous disease. However when I try to write it down it sounds like 'diemfdie' and me not like-it.)

Thanks, I guessed the text was about plump girls, but I never saw it  mentioned in the other texts, so I wasn't sure.