Defiler Wings 1.4.1 English translation (not machine)

Spoiler

mordor.rpy
762 Да на здоровье! Держи, мяса тут навалом. (probably you need check the context)

Ahh, without context that line would have a different meaning.

So yeah, a literal version makes no sense:

762 Enjoy yourself! Take, there is plenty of meat.

And a slightly modified would be imo

762 Sure! Take her and enjoy yourself.

There also seems to be a typo:

826 witch 'Но(Не) помешало бы. Впрочем, ты не согласишься' (The first word should be a different form of 'No' and I doubt auto-translate gave it the right result)

826 witch 'It wouldn't hurt. However, I doubt you will agree.'

Hope I am not making too many judgement errors on how it should be written.

18 hours ago, Akmed said:

There also seems to be a typo:

826 witch 'Но(Не) помешало бы. Впрочем, ты не согласишься' (The first word should be a different form of 'No' and I doubt auto-translate gave it the right result)

826 witch 'It wouldn't hurt. However, I doubt you will agree.'

Hope I am not making too many judgement errors on how it should be written.

Thanks, that helped a lot.

Spoiler

mordor.rpy
813 Да кто тебе даст-то. (probably you need check the context)

Ah, nothing much to the context, the witch pulls out a good ol' "I'll be back" and then this happens:

813 As if anyone would let you! (literal one) / 813 Not this time. / 813 You are not leaving anywhere. / 813 You are not leaving here alive! 

Take your pick. ^^

Spoiler

mordor.rpy
915 Как будешь счастлива и ты. (probably you will need to check the context)

914 The Unworthy are happy to give up their lives for our Master and Ruler.

915 Just as you will be.

Spoiler

933 Да я н{i}О{/i}гибатор! (I guess this is a wordplay...)

933 I am a bender! (yeah... that is... mhm >.>)

So. - 933 I am so Awesome! (he just mind controlled the dark lady)

Spoiler

1040 Ангел побери, ну просил же Хроми больше так не чудить - так нет же, опять за старое!

So the first phrase means - For Christ sake, / For Heaven's sake,. But I guess we will have to compromise

1040 For the love of... Chromie warned not to do weird stuff - but no, just have to show off!

Чудить - Doing stuff, usually of weird type. / опять за старое - back to the old ways.

27 minutes ago, Akmed said:
  Hide contents

mordor.rpy
915 Как будешь счастлива и ты. (probably you will need to check the context)

914 The Unworthy are happy to give up their lives for our Master and Ruler.

915 Just as you will be.

Hide contents

933 Да я н{i}О{/i}гибатор! (I guess this is a wordplay...)

933 I am a bender! (yeah... that is... mhm >.>)

So. - 933 I am so Awesome! (he just mind controlled the dark lady)

Hide contents

1040 Ангел побери, ну просил же Хроми больше так не чудить - так нет же, опять за старое!

So the first phrase means - For Christ sake, / For Heaven's sake,. But I guess we will have to compromise

1040 For the love of... Chromie warned not to do weird stuff - but no, just have to show off! 

Чудить - Doing stuff, usually of weird type. / опять за старое - back to the old ways.

Thanks again Akmed. I still don't know who Chromie is, but at least now I know what the sentences mean. :)

Spoiler

mordor.rpy
1133 Это не предательство. Даже если сейчас вы с Тёмной Госпожой сокрушите Вольных - победа будет недолговечной. На нашей стороне Пророчества.' (the last sentence is enough, I left the others here for context)
1186 Аватара богини Дану рассыпается сверкающей пылью. (probably she crumbled into dust, just doublechecking)

1133  ... - your victory is short-lived. We have the Prophecy on our side.

"1186" Aye, just that - shiny dust.

Pretty straight forward lines. Nice to have these I guess. ^^

Eh, I've done a fair share of googling to get original version. A machine translated 1.41 seems to be laying around on quite a lot of sites.

Spoiler

mordor.rpy
1342 Погоди... тебя околдовала Афродита? (who bewitched who?)

1342 Wait a moment... did Aphrodite bewitch you?

Spoiler

mordor.rpy
1636 И на "жестоко убьёт" не рассчитывай. Жить будешь долго! (not sure what happens to who)

1636 And don't count on 'brutal murder'. You will live for a long time! (I guess by 'brutal murder' it was meant to be a 'quick death'? Because the phrase itself doesn't make a lot of sense and  the scene itself ends with the next line.) / And don't expect a quick death. You will live for a long time!

There are three characters speaking in turns to a defeated dark mistress.

Sure you don't want the entire scene translated?

1 hour ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mordor.rpy
1636 И на "жестоко убьёт" не рассчитывай. Жить будешь долго! (not sure what happens to who)

1636 And don't count on 'brutal murder'. You will live for a long time! (I guess by 'brutal murder' it was meant to be a 'quick death'? Because the phrase itself doesn't make a lot of sense and  the scene itself ends with the next line.) / And don't expect a quick death. You will live for a long time!

yeah, this line sound kinda stupid even in russian, 90% sure it can be adapted to "quick death", but better translate the entire scene 

1 hour ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mordor.rpy

Nah, it's ok. I added your line, it will appear in the next upload. Thanks as usual.

Spoiler

rape.rpy
280 Это было сложно. Ничего, я не боюсь ни испытаний, ни пыток

280 That wasn't easy. But, I am not afraid of challenges or torture.

Welp, I am late to the party this time. : )

Light's translations are 100% on point. Seems like a girl is talking about dragon penetrating her, depending on the dragon's size the girl has a different reaction to it. Overall seems like a pretty neat amount of variations of the same scene.

2 hours ago, LightSpectr said:

280 That was hard (difficult). But (that's alright), I am not afraid of trials nor torture.

1 hour ago, Akmed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

rape.rpy

280 That wasn't easy. But, I am not afraid of challenges or torture.

Welp, I am late to the party this time. : )

Light's translations are 100% on point. Seems like a girl is talking about dragon penetrating her, depending on the dragon's size the girl has a different reaction to it. Overall seems like a pretty neat amount of variations of the same scene.

Thanks, it seems I actually guessed right this time: It was difficult. But it is okay, I am not afraid of any trial or torture.

Spoiler

rape.rpy
452 [game.girl.name], замирая от какого-то необъяснимого чувства, ласкает руками член дракона.

452 [game.girl.name], growing stiffer from an indescribable feeling, she fondles the dragon's manhood. (penis, dick - a more literal word I guess would work here more but eh)

Spoiler

465 Похоже, [game.girl.name] входит во вкус. Положив руки  на плечи ящера, она задаёт ритм, активно подмахивая своими бёдрами. С её губ всё чаще и чаще срываются стоны наслаждения, смешивающиеся с порыкиваниями дракона. Происходящее нравится ящеру всё больше и больше! (part of the machine translation: From her lips, more and more often the moaning of pleasure, mingling with the dragon's potholes, is broken.)

465 It seems, [game.girl.name] is taking a liking to what she is doing. Laying her hands on the lizard's shoulders, she dictates a rhythm, actively gyrating her hips. With an increased frequency her pleasure filled moans roll off her lips and mixing together with dragon's growl. Lizard's own pleasure is building up higher and higher. (The lizard liked what was going on more and more! - a more literal one)

Honestly my english is bad and my russian is just slightly better. But the way author describes some of the scenes leaves me with a need to punish the person for, at least, not using dictionary in his work. *подмахивая* A mix of swinging and waving and the word literally doesn't exist.

Spoiler

rape.rpy
609 Осознание произошедшего придаёт жертве сил. Пользуясь тем, что дракон полностью поглощён процессом, [game.girl.name] дёргается и вырывает свои руки из лап насильника!

609 Realization of what just happened gives the victim strength. Taking a chance, while the dragon is too absorbed in the process, [game.girl.name] jerks and wrestles her hands free of the rapist's hold.

On 6/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, Akmed said:

609 Realization of what just happened gives the victim strength. Taking a chance, while the dragon is too absorbed in the process, [game.girl.name] jerks and wrestles her hands free of the rapist's hold.

wrestles her hands free FROM the rapist's hold. ??? not sure, but I thinks it's more grammatically correct