3 hours ago, YaoiWaoi said:

Oh yeah no, to be clear I wasn't trying to to shit on your choices of mods to convert. I appreciate that you've done any at all, and I'm a huge fan of IA so I'm extra glad to see that one covered! There's so many pieces in there, I can't imagine what a pain that must've been.

Anyways your tutorial was super helpful, and I just picked a random set I had downloaded to test it with, and it seems to have worked out fine. I'm currently making a list of stuff I'd like to do, and I'll have to figure out the best way to divide it up into different files if I'm gonna actually share any of it online rather than just use it myself. No idea exactly when I'll get around to it, but I'll be sure to share in here when I do.

Oh I know you werent X3

I do need to update IA tho with the new body shape.

When you do share them I be sure to promote you : 3

Start with smaller mods, make it easier for you and will hurt your soul less to start XD

Since It will give you that first foot in the door.

Ok, got my first attempt here. It all seems to work for me, but I'm not 100% sure I got everything added to the archive that I need to - if someone could try it out and let me know if it works fine on their install, that'd be great. If no one gets around to it I'll clean up my folders and test it again on my own in a couple of days. I only use mod organizer, so I can't provide instructions for anything else, but with MO I think it should work if you just load it after the original mod, and use my modified version of the .esp. It's a conversion of The Witcher 3 Female Armors. Needs to have the original installed.

If this works fine, I'll cover some more stuff in the future. Probably just random individual sets I'm interested in, unlikely to be any more big packs of stuff. I've learned that first person nifs are the bane of my existence, they don't remember the file structure you used for the regular meshes, and I tend to forget about them. Hopefully it's all sorted out now though!

ScreenShot3.png

Witcher 3 - Femboy Conversions.7z

2 hours ago, Espio419 said:

Ok just wondering because I wasn't by my computer at the time. I've installed the mod but my character won't cum. I've installed the cumshot patch. Am I missing something?

The Cumshot mod?

The patch is just for the visual to appear.

Hey, I've wanted to try this mod out for a while now but I could never get it to work, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using Vortex, and I'm getting Missing Masters. Gonna attach 2 screenshots, one showing the Missing Masters and the other of my mod list (not sure if im missing something or if something is conflicting), I would appreciate any help, thank you :)

36fa252e096e89c926de04da003c1c55.png

780b17335c512e635d335a51a250411c.png

1 hour ago, macabrefetish said:

Hey, I've wanted to try this mod out for a while now but I could never get it to work, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using Vortex, and I'm getting Missing Masters. Gonna attach 2 screenshots, one showing the Missing Masters and the other of my mod list (not sure if im missing something or if something is conflicting), I would appreciate any help, thank you :)

36fa252e096e89c926de04da003c1c55.png

780b17335c512e635d335a51a250411c.png

I think your problem is that you're missing the other 2 Apachii hair files. There's 3 in total - the 1.6 one I see in your mod list, a female one, and a male one. Go look at the nexus page for apachii hairs again and you should find them, I don't remember if they're under main files or optional.

19 minutes ago, YaoiWaoi said:

I think your problem is that you're missing the other 2 Apachii hair files. There's 3 in total - the 1.6 one I see in your mod list, a female one, and a male one. Go look at the nexus page for apachii hairs again and you should find them, I don't remember if they're under main files or optional.

Oh wow, yeah that was it. Thank you very much. I didnt think they were necessary since the main file was named Full, I assumed it included both. 

Alright, got another conversion. Let me know if anyone tries it and it doesn't work for whatever reason, I finished this up while pretty exhausted. This time it's Warhammer Sorceress Robes. I learned a lot about how to use outfit studio over the last couple of days while trying to do a different conversion (I don't think that one will ever work out, unfortunately), so I went ahead and removed all the bra parts since they don't really make sense for a male set, and messed with some of the pieces to fit the body better while I was there. The last week has taught me more about all the different modding tools than the previous 8 years since release combined!

Edit: Forgot to mention, I only bothered with the unenchanted versions of the set, since that's all I ever use personally.

ScreenShot5.png

Warhammer Femboy.7z

15 minutes ago, macabrefetish said:

Oh wow, yeah that was it. Thank you very much. I didnt think they were necessary since the main file was named Full, I assumed it included both. 

Hey no problem, I agree that the file name is unfortunately misleading. I just switched to SE last week, and I made the same mistake while trying to install a bunch of NPC overhauls that use it as a dependency.

22 hours ago, Espio419 said:

Yeah nothing appears. It might not actually be related to your mod. I checked the thread for the cumshot mod and someone mentioned the same thing happening. I'll ask there.

Wish you luck.

17 hours ago, YaoiWaoi said:

Hey no problem, I agree that the file name is unfortunately misleading. I just switched to SE last week, and I made the same mistake while trying to install a bunch of NPC overhauls that use it as a dependency.

Thank for helping them. ^^

I will be checking you patch tomorrow night at the earliest, been busy this week and more shit got dumped on me (IRL)

So if all goes well i could get some extra time to spend on your stuff. but so far the screenshot looks good.

If I see anything that could help you Ill let u know.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:17 PM, YaoiWaoi said:

-Snips about your two conversion-

So they work but for the warhammer one both enchanted and un-enchanted uses the same version so I don't see why you didn't patch the unenchanted one and the enchanted in the same file.

But regardless there also butt clipping thru the skirt during walk animations. so you might need to push the back skirt a bit more outward.

Other than that, they work, if your interested in actually making mod for people, I can direct to a method of working to prevent mod conflict with any conversion you do.

And is also important to have the original authors approval before patches to their mod.

20 hours ago, lancewalker64 said:

For some reason my character doesn't have a schlong. I have the core files and the patch. Both NeverNude and nude have a female groin

Dont use the patch if you are using Femboy 1.4.

On 5/3/2018 at 3:37 AM, Vyrce said:

so i got TaWoBA (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547) done (99% sure I didn't miss any)

which is a port of the Oldrim version (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383)

original says do w/e but no charging for it

port says "Modification permission You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it"

so.....not sure if modified esp permissions are needed or no......hrmmm

opinions? because i could bundle the esp and blank folder path and up to others to slide it and copy meshes...or bundle the whole thing. do i need perm for a port whose original was FFA?

you made a patch for tawoba? could you post it? or pm me the file pls

10 hours ago, shitet said:

After enabling all 3 of the optimised Apachii hair mods it still says that these masters are missing even though they work fine in game. Pls help.

Then something went wrong on ur side, maybe badly installed.

Hi! First of all I wanted to say I love the mod, I decided to try modding Skyrim out with a lot of adult content this time around and I was excited to see something like this available. I was especially glad that it came with two followers, since that was the main thing I wanted. Having a little trap sidekick will be perfect.

I do have one question though. At first I had installed the core 1.4.2 file AND the patches and fixes, because I'm a dumbass and didn't read through the forums to find out that I didn't need the patches if I have the latest. When I had both running it created two copies of Bsama; one pale blonde one in the Riverwood Inn, and one more tanned brunette one at Anise's Cabin. Once I found out that I didn't need to have the patch and uninstalled it the one at the Inn disappeared and now there's just one Bsama at Anise's cabin. The thing is, I thought the one at the Inn was the much cuter of the two. Is there any way I could switch the one at Anise's cabin from the latest version back to the appearance of the earlier version from Riverwood Inn?

Sorry to bother you with something so small but unfortunately I don't know anything about modding and have no clue where to even start doing something like that. I would really appreciate any help!

Great mod, best of its kind, thanks for doing this!

I use Sexlab Light (I'm in Skyrim VR), so here's the trick for anyone else out there who needs to register this custom race with SL Light (otherwise the animations don't work).  There's a spell provided with SL Light to register a custom NPC, but there's no way to target yourself.  So just pop in a clone of yourself with the console command:  player.placeatme 00000007 1

Then use the spell on the clone, and viola, SL Light will now recognize the Femboy race.  Then use the console to click on and then disable your clone.  Hope that helps anyone using Skyrim VR.  Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...