Hello I followed your directions for patching femboy with other clothing mods, specifically [SunJeong] Ninirim Collection 6.0. I am using the DragonRising armor (not the slutty version) with a different set of heels from the same collection. Using DragonRising with another heels set makes femboy be bottomless (nude uderneath the skirt), and you can see "everything" when you pan down on the camera and walk. The problem is that the femboy schlong doesn't show, and femboy ends up looking like a girl. Is there a way to have the femboy schlong show up with  the DragonRising armor? Would be hot! Thank you for femboy and all the work I now know is soo difficult and time consuming!

***NEVERMIND***

You just need to enable "revealing" under schlongs of skyrim mod in skyrim se. It is indeed hot! Thank you!

Having compatibility issues with Playable Skeleton Races. Anyone know if it's something fixable? Certain armors are no longer loading but other armors are still loading. Very strange.

I have gone back and redone the femboy armors and body in the body slider.

I don't know if it is a problem with this mod or DD or submissive Lola (or if someone has asked it before), but I can't see the collars. I have the patch for DD. Is there anything I need to do e.g. in body slider or something? 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:45 PM, korja78 said:

Having compatibility issues with Playable Skeleton Races. Anyone know if it's something fixable? Certain armors are no longer loading but other armors are still loading. Very strange.

I have gone back and redone the femboy armors and body in the body slider.

Has to do with armor addons. Anything that affects a vanilla armor will be incompatible with femboys unless a compatibility patch is made. These are easy enough to do yourself if you have SSEEdit.

Hello. I have tried all night to try to get devious devices to appear - but they just don't work! I already did all the simple things - DD patch, DD for him, etc, etc. The problem seems like that bodyslide isn't reading the meshes for the femboy DD patch at all. Can someone help me? I don't have install instructions or anything

EDIT: To be clear, the devices themselves are invisible on my character

22 hours ago, Captainzcat said:

Hello. I have tried all night to try to get devious devices to appear - but they just don't work! I already did all the simple things - DD patch, DD for him, etc, etc. The problem seems like that bodyslide isn't reading the meshes for the femboy DD patch at all. Can someone help me? I don't have install instructions or anything

EDIT: To be clear, the devices themselves are invisible on my character

I found the actual issue. The femboy DD patch was updated july 2020 when DD was updated november 2020 - aka DD is newer, bullshit, and incompatible.
Does anyone have a link to the older version of devious devices so I can use it?

So I've been trying to make it work with schlongs for a better part of last 3 days but whatever i do, schlongs don't seem to appear on my character.
I seriously don't know what might've gone wrong because otherwise femboy race works just fine and schlongs work on any other race too, it's just that they don't appear on femboy.

Also i can't seem to get the non CD expansion to work if that makes any difference.

I've tried different load orders, reinstalled them and all the reqs more than i can count, different install methods as well.

If anyone still comes here and has any suggestion and/or knows of a mod with similar vibe, please let me know

Hello im having and issue with the armours of the game when i equip them to my femboy tehy are invisible and the bady appears nude. Im using immersive armors but also tried without it and same problem it seems that only affects body armour, gloves and boots appear normally.

Before I get into the questions I wanted to start off by saying I love this mod! Sadly, I've been afraid to post because of the fact I have a question and there is a rather cruel and unjust stigma against people who are not professional modders who ask questions in any forum. But alas, I'm going to try and hope for the best. (And yes, there are extra details to reduce as much inappropriate reader assumption as possible.)

So... I've been working on a little side project for nearly a year now in learning how to make armor conversions for this mod. I'd probably never use another race ever again if this mod had more support but it's severely lacking. So, hence my project. My issue is I have no idea how to patch armors properly for this mod. I mean, took me nearly a year to figure out how to just make them visible on the race in the first place (I know, pathetic but I'm not skilled at this.) The way I did it originally was using SSEEdit which was no big deal. However, when dealing with an armor mod like this:
https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/c5kev-s-epic-black-rose-armor
Sure, I can get it to show up, but then my body grows breasts and 3rd leg disappears if I'm only wearing the top. I haven't the slightest clue how to rig armors to this body. I did read the "oversimplified, lightly explained tutorial" in the description and it is quite simplified and sadly (though I'm sure wasn't intended) comes off in a way that says to me "I don't care if my mod doesn't get support or not" due to how it's written and that makes me sad to see. I say this because yes, as stated in the description "there (are) enough tutorial(s) on youtube for (bodyslider.)" But... what's bodyslider got to do with the Creation kit? How do I use it in the CK? What and where are these so called great tutorials and what kind of terminology should I use to find them? The statement is made with a HUGE assumption that everyone, novice to pro all just know the lingo and the elaborate editing process by heart, like we're born with it. Ground breaking info y'all! We don't, especially a novice like myself and we can't do shit to get better if at least basic sources are provided. (Especially since everyone can post just about anything on youtube and easily 90% of the content there is useless and not helpful, which makes it even harder for us novices. And to prove a point about this issue, I've not seen a single armor patch made for this mod either here or on the nexus excluding the original content when this was first released and that's just sad. )

So, to wrap this up so this mod can actually get the support I believe it deserves from it's community can someone please provide references, source material or assistance on how to make an armor patch for this mod's unique body shape? Would love my "femboy" character not to have breasts anymore nor a tucked or invisible digit when he has no pants on, as I imagine most of us would like! Thanks in advanced and looking forward to some construction feedback!

On 1/25/2021 at 4:02 AM, masuo1234 said:

So I've been trying to make it work with schlongs for a better part of last 3 days but whatever i do, schlongs don't seem to appear on my character.
I seriously don't know what might've gone wrong because otherwise femboy race works just fine and schlongs work on any other race too, it's just that they don't appear on femboy.

Also i can't seem to get the non CD expansion to work if that makes any difference.

I've tried different load orders, reinstalled them and all the reqs more than i can count, different install methods as well.

If anyone still comes here and has any suggestion and/or knows of a mod with similar vibe, please let me know

Did you install sos, it should work fine unless you installed sam.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:11 PM, EvanderRai said:

Hello! I am having an issue :/. When I try to initiate a sex scene, my character does nothing. Other NPCs can preform actions, but my PC cannot. Any ideas on why this is happening?

I just checked it on my computer and it played the sexlab animation. It may be that sexlab has failed to install or start. Please try with a new character.

Alright, so since I did go ahead and explain this whole process to someone else in a private message, I'm going to just copy/paste the whole thing and I hope it helps someone out.

Spoiler

Okay, so this is actually a bit of a long and drawn-out process that requires some cursory knowledge of how to work in Bodyslide and Outfitstudio. I'm not trying to be rude when I say that it would be best if you followed some tutorials and read the FAQs on those programs before attempting to convert your armor sets to a different body type. I can give you some advice, but I kind of stumbled my way through learning it to the point where I am now, and I still don't completely understand everything.

Anyway, here's an incredibly basic guide based on my limited understanding;

FYI, conversion is done completely within Outfitstudio. You can ignore Bodyslide and its presets for the time being.

1. First, you need to make sure you have a conversion reference. Femboys didn't come with one, so I made one for myself. I'll go ahead and attach this for your use, just install it with your mod organizer of choice like you would any other mod--the files will go to the correct places by themselves.

Femboys Conversion Reference.zip

If you need conversion references for any other kind of body type, there are tutorials out there on how to make them. Because Femboys uses the CBBE body as a base, conversion in this case is easier. The particular armor set you're wanting to convert also uses CBBE as a base, which simplifies things greatly.

2. Alright, so after you have your conversion reference, open OutfitStudio. After it's open, click on 'File', then 'New Project', and the New Project Wizard window will open asking you to select a reference. Where it says "From File", click on 'Browse' and navigate to the "CBBE - Femboys.osp" that I gave you, and then click 'Next'.

3. On the next page, you will be prompted to select an outfit or mesh. For this, you will want to navigate to the mesh for the armor set you want to convert. Since the mod you're working with has a BodySlide folder already, this is where you want to go.

Spoiler

1.PNG.9b52d2c4883a05bf7f4abdbd7ee9b4c9.PNGSomething like this.

Open the outfit and click 'finish'. The outfit will appear in the viewer with the "CBBE - Femboy" slider on the right.

5. At the top of the window, click 'Slider', then 'Conform All', and then 'Okay' when the next window pops up. This will force the meshes to conform to your conversion slider. Once this is done, click on the bar for that slider and slide it all the way to the right to get the new body shape, and with it still there, click on 'Slider', then 'Set Base Shape'. The outfit is now in the Femboys shape, but we aren't done yet.

6. Next, you'll want to click on 'File', then 'Load Reference'. Where it says "From File", navigate to your Femboy body (This will be in the SliderSets folder, pick either "Femboy - Body - Default" or "Femboy - Body - Physics") and open it as your reference. Don't worry about merging sliders in this case, we don't need the conversion reference any more.

7. Once you have your new reference, Conform All again. The outfit will now adhere to the sliders. At this point, delete the "CBBE" shape in the list of meshes, since the Femboy body is now the base shape.

8. Finally, click on 'Save Project As'.

Spoiler

2.PNG.04a8f43f0c8fcf11dbaee034971467a7.PNG

• In "Display Name", name it something identifiable. For example, Femboy - CT77Barkeeper in the above example.
  • For "Output File Name", do the same thing. You can even keep the same name it already has if you want.
  • For "Output Data Path", you will want to type the destination folder for the final outfit. It's a good idea to make a folder for all of outfits from a single armor mod that you're converting, so something like "meshes\femboy\CT77" will work for this.
  • Leave the "Low/Hight Weight Output" selection where it is.
  • For "Slider Set File", name it something indicative; "Femboy CT77" works.
  • For "Shape Data Folder" do the same thing. "Femboy CT77", or whatever else you want to name it.
  • For "Shape Data File", give it a name. You can use the same name as the Output File if you want.

Once this is done, click "Save" and you'll have the converted mesh. You will need to do all of the above steps for each outfit piece (though don't worry about the hands and feet). The outfit pieces will appear in the drop-down menu for BodySlide once you're done, so build each one using the "Femboy Nude Body" preset. (Be sure you have "Build Morphs" selected when you do this).

Now, once you've gone through and converted everything, it still won't appear in the game itself until you create a patch yourself. There's a tutorial on how to do this on the first page of the Femboys mod (not my tutorial, the one under the spoiler cut right below it), so I won't go over it here.

Hope that helps some.

18 hours ago, jharise said:

Alright, so since I did go ahead and explain this whole process to someone else in a private message, I'm going to just copy/paste the whole thing and I hope it helps someone out.

Hide contents

Okay, so this is actually a bit of a long and drawn-out process that requires some cursory knowledge of how to work in Bodyslide and Outfitstudio. I'm not trying to be rude when I say that it would be best if you followed some tutorials and read the FAQs on those programs before attempting to convert your armor sets to a different body type. I can give you some advice, but I kind of stumbled my way through learning it to the point where I am now, and I still don't completely understand everything.

Anyway, here's an incredibly basic guide based on my limited understanding;

FYI, conversion is done completely within Outfitstudio. You can ignore Bodyslide and its presets for the time being.

1. First, you need to make sure you have a conversion reference. Femboys didn't come with one, so I made one for myself. I'll go ahead and attach this for your use, just install it with your mod organizer of choice like you would any other mod--the files will go to the correct places by themselves.

Femboys Conversion Reference.zip 922.88 kB · 6 downloads

If you need conversion references for any other kind of body type, there are tutorials out there on how to make them. Because Femboys uses the CBBE body as a base, conversion in this case is easier. The particular armor set you're wanting to convert also uses CBBE as a base, which simplifies things greatly.

2. Alright, so after you have your conversion reference, open OutfitStudio. After it's open, click on 'File', then 'New Project', and the New Project Wizard window will open asking you to select a reference. Where it says "From File", click on 'Browse' and navigate to the "CBBE - Femboys.osp" that I gave you, and then click 'Next'.

3. On the next page, you will be prompted to select an outfit or mesh. For this, you will want to navigate to the mesh for the armor set you want to convert. Since the mod you're working with has a BodySlide folder already, this is where you want to go.

Reveal hidden contents

1.PNG.9b52d2c4883a05bf7f4abdbd7ee9b4c9.PNGSomething like this.

Open the outfit and click 'finish'. The outfit will appear in the viewer with the "CBBE - Femboy" slider on the right.

5. At the top of the window, click 'Slider', then 'Conform All', and then 'Okay' when the next window pops up. This will force the meshes to conform to your conversion slider. Once this is done, click on the bar for that slider and slide it all the way to the right to get the new body shape, and with it still there, click on 'Slider', then 'Set Base Shape'. The outfit is now in the Femboys shape, but we aren't done yet.

6. Next, you'll want to click on 'File', then 'Load Reference'. Where it says "From File", navigate to your Femboy body (This will be in the SliderSets folder, pick either "Femboy - Body - Default" or "Femboy - Body - Physics") and open it as your reference. Don't worry about merging sliders in this case, we don't need the conversion reference any more.

7. Once you have your new reference, Conform All again. The outfit will now adhere to the sliders. At this point, delete the "CBBE" shape in the list of meshes, since the Femboy body is now the base shape.

8. Finally, click on 'Save Project As'.

Reveal hidden contents

2.PNG.04a8f43f0c8fcf11dbaee034971467a7.PNG

• In "Display Name", name it something identifiable. For example, Femboy - CT77Barkeeper in the above example.
  • For "Output File Name", do the same thing. You can even keep the same name it already has if you want.
  • For "Output Data Path", you will want to type the destination folder for the final outfit. It's a good idea to make a folder for all of outfits from a single armor mod that you're converting, so something like "meshes\femboy\CT77" will work for this.
  • Leave the "Low/Hight Weight Output" selection where it is.
  • For "Slider Set File", name it something indicative; "Femboy CT77" works.
  • For "Shape Data Folder" do the same thing. "Femboy CT77", or whatever else you want to name it.
  • For "Shape Data File", give it a name. You can use the same name as the Output File if you want.

Once this is done, click "Save" and you'll have the converted mesh. You will need to do all of the above steps for each outfit piece (though don't worry about the hands and feet). The outfit pieces will appear in the drop-down menu for BodySlide once you're done, so build each one using the "Femboy Nude Body" preset. (Be sure you have "Build Morphs" selected when you do this).

Now, once you've gone through and converted everything, it still won't appear in the game itself until you create a patch yourself. There's a tutorial on how to do this on the first page of the Femboys mod (not my tutorial, the one under the spoiler cut right below it), so I won't go over it here.

Hope that helps some.

I was troubled by a mysterious space between my neck and body. Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I try this mod today because my friend need help with something. I don't know if you like this one but i made his chest flat not like Cup. Who know someone need it too.

Edited normal map and diffuse.

20210211013830_1.jpg.5406d8dd9bcf7704d74a36f69bcfeb95.jpg20210211013800_1.jpg.bd10bcd78f73895d9a2f6fdbd84f3cab.jpg

Is there an old version for original Skyrim somewhere? I'm sorry to bother, I'm just lost trying to figure it out. I only have the old Skyrim not Special Edition and would love to install this mod.

So from what i can see theres 2 human followers one in the INN at riverwood, naked and with a head that doesnt match the body in color and then one duplicate of that follower but working with armor outside of riverwood at the witches hutt.
the Khajiit however is in dawnstar but the same naked and mismatched head thing is going on, is this normal? was it planned?

Just now, Kaizune said:

So from what i can see theres 2 human followers one in the INN at riverwood, naked and with a head that doesnt match the body in color and then one duplicate of that follower but working with armor outside of riverwood at the witches hutt.
the Khajiit however is in dawnstar but the same naked and mismatched head thing is going on, is this normal? was it planned?

Oh a thing to mention now that ive noticed is the Khajiit femboy also suddenly grows in size when he sits down or anything of the sort.