Félicitations pour la qualité et la rapidité de votre travail pour l'animation des bisous.
Ça fait longtemps que j'attendais un départ en douceur pour une soirée chaleureuse près du feu de camp... 
C'est parfait pour le jeu de rôle!
Alors un grand merci pour ce travail exellent et vous avez toute mon attention pour l'avenir.

I appreciate your support, everyone!

7 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Do what you like more... Animation is a long process, we can wait ^^ . I thinks a lot of people are waiting for lesbians anims and animals.

With some more xmls (with AAF) we can have lot of FF animation from MF but i don't know how to equip actor with strap-on.

Same for dogs animations, xml are just missing.

If i understood, it's your firsts animations, this make me want to make some me too... (softwares & tools installed) If you can tell me what tutorials you followed for start. A lot of tutorials are for animators, they don't tell us why to do actions and they click everywhere ^^.

And thanks for your animations...

I'll recommend looking at the videos I was shown. Some guy named Brain Poof on YouTube has a playlist of tutorials on how to set up the directories of each tool needed. He has a playlist called "FO4 Creating Custom Outfits and Armor" 

You can skip videos 3 and 6 if you want. From my experience, setting everything up was the hardest part. The animating is pretty easy, but VERY time consuming, especially if you want the animation to look good.

4 hours ago, sawashie said:

Félicitations pour la qualité et la rapidité de votre travail pour l'animation des bisous.
Ça fait longtemps que j'attendais un départ en douceur pour une soirée chaleureuse près du feu de camp... 
C'est parfait pour le jeu de rôle!
Alors un grand merci pour ce travail exellent et vous avez toute mon attention pour l'avenir.

Not a problem. I was happy to do it. I may add more of those soon

On 4/24/2018 at 12:25 AM, rufgt said:

View File

I'm also open to suggestions, if you have any.

First off, thank you so much for making these new animations, especially the lesbian ones as we were sorely lacking in that department until now!

I have a suggestion for an animation, feel absolutely free to completely ignore it if you don't like it but hopefully it might give you some inspiration.

So my idea: lesbian animation: first actor is stood with hands behind her back, second actor has one hand holding the first actors hands and the second hand is reaching round and fingering the first actor. Here's an artistic rendition and a picture (not exact but kinda what I'm going for)

5ae47eddea6f7_Moderndaymasterpiece.thumb.jpg.0ba30e7f2c385162a5536547b2d9051e.jpg

Thanks either way, the lesbian animations you've made so far are excellent so a big thank you from me

3 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

First off, thank you so much for making these new animations, especially the lesbian ones as we were sorely lacking in that department until now!

I have a suggestion for an animation, feel absolutely free to completely ignore it if you don't like it but hopefully it might give you some inspiration.

So my idea: lesbian animation: first actor is stood with hands behind her back, second actor has one hand holding the first actors hands and the second hand is reaching round and fingering the first actor. Here's an artistic rendition and a picture (not exact but kinda what I'm going for)

5ae47eddea6f7_Moderndaymasterpiece.thumb.jpg.0ba30e7f2c385162a5536547b2d9051e.jpg

Thanks either way, the lesbian animations you've made so far are excellent so a big thank you from me

Just wondering if the the pink person is being submissive. I was thinking maybe I can place the pink person's hands on the other's bottom. Let me know what you think.

4 hours ago, rufgt said:

Just wondering if the the pink person is being submissive. I was thinking maybe I can place the pink person's hands on the other's bottom. Let me know what you think.

I was thinking the pink girl being submissive and the black being dominant, just something I'm into. But whatever works for you mate, you're putting in all the hard work :smile:

17 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I was thinking the pink girl being submissive and the black being dominant, just something I'm into. But whatever works for you mate, you're putting in all the hard work :smile:

I'll see what I can do

4 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Lol. How so?

i got a very wild imagination and saw someone saying this in real life while watching a couple kiss.
But i'm sure there are books about bees and flowers or so. ^^

18 minutes ago, rufgt said:

M/F or Lesbian?

M/F

edit:
I will be more precise
when I run your animation smooching from the start it works BUT it shifts the characters on all other animations
and
when I run other animation it's smooching that has the characters shifts. Strange

Picture 32-33

your smooching animation then leito blowjob

Picture 34-35

animation leito agressivemissionary then your smooching animation

Capture d’écran (32).png

Capture d’écran (33).png

Capture d’écran (34).png

Capture d’écran (35).png

22 minutes ago, hkheung said:

M/F

edit:
I will be more precise
when I run your animation smooching from the start it works BUT it shifts the characters on all other animations
and
when I run other animation it's smooching that has the characters shifts. Strange

I'll look into this

I just reinstall the game and run until backup at the exit of the vault 111 because I thought that maybe you should not install AAF before.
After I was saved preston and back to sanctuary I saved and I came out of the game.
After I activated cbbe, lookmenu and save / exit the game, and then, AAF, leito animation, your mod and dof ignotumvirum edition 0.2 then I saved / exit the game.
I restarted the game and tested and it's always the same problem

I will leave a request on the AAF thread too.

cordially

31 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Your anim works great when invoked directly but when we switching by an other pack your animation seem to loose their origin. (offset?)

Edit: I don't seen this the first time but males taking female animation and vice versa.

It does have to do with the positioning, but I've even tried copying and pasting Leito's offset text at the top, and it only made it worse. I'll have to find a different solution