1 hour ago, SolidVault said:

How did you kiss your wife at the beginning in the game?? and can i have sex with her in the bed? during the normal time ofc

During the prologue (pre-war Sanctuary), I just brought up the AAF menu and started the animation. You can do animations on the bed if you want, but you'd have to get on the bed yourself and start the animation where you are standing by calling your partner over to you. There is a mod available on bethesda.net called "Stepford Sanctuary" by AussiesDoItBest that makes Sanctuary look like it did before the bombs dropped, if that's your thing. And if you want your character's wife in-game, you can load her face preset onto any custom companion mod.

45 minutes ago, Fuzzykins said:

The smooch animation doesn't work.

Also, a hug animation for friends would be cool too, or some of sitting and cuddling together. Would be a nice animation to have for around a campfire or something.

I just found that out recently. Thanks for letting me know. I'll think about adding that

I'm going to release a small update soon. It's going to have one new requested animation along with a fix to the smooch animation. After that, I probably won't update this for a good while. I've gotta take care of some personal things.

8 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

I'm going to release a small update soon. It's going to have one new requested animation along with a fix to the smooch animation. After that, I probably won't update this for a good while. I've gotta take care of some personal things.

Thanks alot for your work so far and take your time. Real life comes first.

On 5.5.2018 at 9:35 PM, Rufgt said:

That's because they're native to F/F. I haven't made any M/M animations, nor do I plan on making any. You can, however, edit the XML files in the AAF folder located in the game's data folder and change the genders to whatever you want.

Don't want to sound rude but, I hate how people always go for lesbian stuff but not for gay... :frown: 

16 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Don't want to sound rude but, I hate how people always go for lesbian stuff but not for gay... :frown: 

An animators work is based on her/his preferences and then based on request they agree to fullfill.
As with every creative process, being forced to do something that's out of ones preference, might lead to a result the artist will not be satisfied with.
Aside from that we lack artists for gay content animation and gameplay wise hence why most content is geared towards hedro males.

But you can of course always edit how the animations are used to turn animations into M/M content or you ask Tweens who created the best M/M animations i've seen so far for Skyrim.

As for your AAF problems: Since only a few have the mentioned problem, it's very likely a problem caused on the users end.

Please post your load order in AAF's thread. if you already did, i might have missed it.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

As for your AAF problems: Since only a few have the mentioned problem, it's very likely a problem caused on the users end.

Please post your load order in AAF's thread. if you already did, i might have missed it.

Just posted it there. :smile: I hope there's a fix.

Hello! This is my first post on LL and I'm glad it is for your mod.

I thank you! Thank you for your work. I mean... there are kiss animations here! And lesbian stuff! That mean my dream comes true! I can't wait to see what you have in plan for us. 

Sadly everytime I kiss npc my character jitters as hell but I think is AAF related, as the author said he/she are trying to fix it.

Well, remember that you have a new fan over here! Keep it up!

9 hours ago, BrokenShadow said:

Hello! This is my first post on LL and I'm glad it is for your mod.

I thank you! Thank you for your work. I mean... there are kiss animations here! And lesbian stuff! That mean my dream comes true! I can't wait to see what you have in plan for us. 

Sadly everytime I kiss npc my character jitters as hell but I think is AAF related, as the author said he/she are trying to fix it.

Well, remember that you have a new fan over here! Keep it up!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying these animations.

15 minutes ago, Metroid00 said:

Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator.

I like your animations, they are very beautiful! :classic_wub:

I found an animated sex gif between a Mr Handy with a vault girl. I can post here if this serves as an idea. :smile:

I'm not sure if there are any Mr. Handy rigs out there for animating, otherwise I would make one.

20 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

I'm not sure if there are any Mr. Handy rigs out there for animating, otherwise I would make one.

This is the gif I said:

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1761892#search=Mr_Handy

I also found this animation:

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2573142#search=Mr_Handy

And I do not understand in animation, but I found these models that might help in something:

https://www.stlfinder.com/3dmodels/mr-handy

16 minutes ago, Metroid00 said:

This is the gif I said:

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1761892#search=Mr_Handy

I also found this animation:

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2573142#search=Mr_Handy

And I do not understand in animation, but I found these models that might help in something:

https://www.stlfinder.com/3dmodels/mr-handy

I don't think those gifs are showing the actual game. Those are something different. 

For the Mr. Handy model, it'd have to be a rig I can load into 3ds Max (.max file, etc.)

14 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

I don't think those gifs are showing the actual game. Those are something different. 

For the Mr. Handy model, it'd have to be a rig I can load into 3ds Max (.max file, etc.)

Yes, they are not from the real game, but I thought they could be an idea to make animations for fallout 4.

A pity I could not help with the model :classic_sad:

4 minutes ago, Metroid00 said:

Yes, they are not from the real game, but I thought they could be an idea to make animations for fallout 4.

A pity I could not help with the model :classic_sad:

It's all good. I'd be more than happy to make robot animations, but they're currently not supported.