I'm still working on animations for the next update. I've been working on some requested animations, so it probably won't be done soon. I appreciate the support you guys are giving me. Thank you!

54 minutes ago, twekk said:

So... How do I use the mod in game once installed? I didn't see any instructions... or I musta missed them. 

In case you didn't know, these are only animation files. As I mentioned in the main page:

Prerequisites:

Advanced Animation Framework  by dagobaking

Which would mean you'd have to click on that to see what it is and how to use it. 

So... yeah, you musta missed something.

58 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

In case you didn't know, these are only animation files. As I mentioned in the main page:

Prerequisites:

Advanced Animation Framework  by dagobaking

Which would mean you'd have to click on that to see what it is and how to use it. 

So... yeah, you musta missed something.

Oh, I completely forgot an important step. Thanks!

Thanks for making the first lesbian animations :smile: 

For me at least it felt weird having all humanoids play the male roles :tongue: Though most new animations don't work on four-play framework so I'm waiting until Flashy adds AAF mod to replace fourplay :smile: 

RSE is an awesome mod and now that more animations are being made like yours. I can happy that FO4 is finally getting close to Oldrim's mod selection :smile: (no PSQ mod yet :tongue: ) 

5 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

Thanks for making the first lesbian animations :smile: 

For me at least it felt weird having all humanoids play the male roles :tongue: Though most new animations don't work on four-play framework so I'm waiting until Flashy adds AAF mod to replace fourplay :smile: 

RSE is an awesome mod and now that more animations are being made like yours. I can happy that FO4 is finally getting close to Oldrim's mod selection :smile: (no PSQ mod yet :tongue: ) 

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm currently working on more lesbian animations

40 minutes ago, escrotorijo said:

Could you please find a way to use this without AAF...i cannot open the mod window with the homekey, so i can not use your mod :frown:

Update AAF.

10 minutes ago, escrotorijo said:

I already have the 46 version...the latest one

Please post your load order and papyrus protocol in the AAF thread, together with a description of the problem. Thanks.

And in all honesty. i would prefer if rufgt doesn't bother with plugin creation, scripting and the like so he/she can focus on animations.

i like his animations alot and would hate to wait longer then neccessary before he can relase a new one.

P.s.: YOu don't have to use AFF's wizard to start animations. You can use Four-Play mods like Sex Em Up to start them as well.

2 hours ago, Bakonon said:

Awesome animations! Very good job thus far and I look forward to more. I was wondering if you intended to include some sound? Leito's heavy breathing noises are quite good, maybe you could borrow them? :smiley:

I might, if I find out how to add them. I'm really hoping I get to add lip sync to animations at some point, but we'll have to wait and see.

2 hours ago, escrotorijo said:

Could you please find a way to use this without AAF...i cannot open the mod window with the homekey, so i can not use your mod :frown:

My primary focus is on making animations right now. In the future, I may look into it.

5 hours ago, CGi said:

Please post your load order and papyrus protocol in the AAF thread, together with a description of the problem. Thanks.

And in all honesty. i would prefer if rufgt doesn't bother with plugin creation, scripting and the like so he/she can focus on animations.

i like his animations alot and would hate to wait longer then neccessary before he can relase a new one.

P.s.: YOu don't have to use AFF's wizard to start animations. You can use Four-Play mods like Sex Em Up to start them as well.

I know what the load order is but i dont know were to find the papyrus protocol u r talking about...could u show me how?

15 minutes ago, escrotorijo said:

I know what the load order is but i dont know were to find the papyrus protocol u r talking about...could u show me how?

Open C:\Users\{UserName}\My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.iNi and find the Papyrus block and then change it so it looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

Then start the game, play until the error occours and then exit the game.

Afterwards go to C:\Users\{UserName}\My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs and grab the latest Papyrus*.LOG file to attach it to your post.

Btw: Wrong thread for stuff like this. Refer to the help section or AAF's thread because that's what it's about. Thanks.

18 minutes ago, CGi said:

yeah sorry about that and thx for the help...i just want to try this mod so bad.

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

2018-05-05.png

2018-05-05 (1).png

6 minutes ago, escrotorijo said:

yeah sorry about that and thx for the help...i just want to try this mod so bad.

Those screenshots of NMM tell me absolutly nothing and i'm not the author of AAF either.
Still wrong thread tho.

6 minutes ago, escrotorijo said:

i can see u r getting mad...i am sorry...dont help then...have a nice day

i'm not getting mad? Why would i? We all started somewhere. But you should really go HERE to post your problem.

There are more poeple who can help you incl. the author of the mod you have trouble wth.

6 hours ago, Darnexx said:

I read F x F, but no M x M?

That's because they're native to F/F. I haven't made any M/M animations, nor do I plan on making any. You can, however, edit the XML files in the AAF folder located in the game's data folder and change the genders to whatever you want.

On 4/25/2018 at 9:58 AM, CGi said:

1. install AAF and install the animations from here.

2. Press the [Home] key in-game to bring up AAF's control panel or use an FP mod (like Sex Em Up) and hope those animations are chosen for the scene.

i did all of this and pressed [home] and nothing happened please help

19 minutes ago, blackspyder890 said:

i did all of this and pressed [home] and nothing happened please help

As it was stated before, this has nothing to do with my mod. All this mod has is animations. I'm sure you'll find help in the AAF thread. @dagobaking and all of the others in the thread would be happy to help, I'm sure.

32 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Bruh we need sum 4Play integration for dis, Leito hasnt added any lesbian animations yet but I WANT THESE when I get raped by raiders & shiet ;-;

I believe @dagobaking and @Flashy (JoeR) are working to make AAF and RSE compatible with each other. However, AAF does have the four play plugin, so it should work with any mod that requires Four-Play.