On 4/17/2019 at 6:23 AM, Agnot2014 said:

Just installed Atomic Lust v2.4.2a

Everything works well but I am finding that if the table animation is chosen and you try changing the animation using the AAF PageUp or PageDown the animation changes but the table remains I have to move on the someone else’s animations before the table will disappear.

Have I done something wrong?

The animation with the table animobject is from Vadermania, not from this mod.

3 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

Is there a setting that should switch the role to where my female PC is the receiver and not the giver? I have never been successful in getting this one animation to work correctly.

image.png.19faa2de9d8353b078cd49e99ec477e2.png

Looks like you're using an old Atomic Lust version, am I right? That shouldn't happen with the latest version.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:43 PM, Rufgt said:

Looks like you're using an old Atomic Lust version, am I right? That shouldn't happen with the latest version.

Yes, I am using version 2.3. Correct me if I am wrong here, version 2.4 requires the latest AAF which in turn requires the latest version of FO4?

I am currently using the 1.10.120 version of FO4 because I am having an issue when trying to upgrade to the latest version of FO4. The game crashes before I am even able to load one of my saved games. I am using MO2, so I have downloaded all of the latest mods that require an upgrade for the new FO4 version (looksmenu, F4SE, XDI, MCM, ReName Anything and PerkPointPerLevel) but I do not believe the crash is related to a mod because I cannot even start to load a save game before it crashes. It's an issue with the game itself (revalidated files multiple times), F4SE or MO2. I have pulled what little hair I have left out, so I am stuck playing with  the 1.10.120 version for the moment. Until I have some time to try and figure out the issue.

In any event, thanks for your reply and I really love your mod.........AWESOME MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the newest Atomic Lust require the newest version of AAF? because I tried to load this with my 1.10.120 FO4 and it's just stuck on Processing: Topic.

If not, then anyone have any idea why is this happening? and yes lot of people have been saying to just update my game... I'm just a little paranoid of breaking my game.

edit: oh the person above me mentioned it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, good0593 said:

Hi! Rufgt.

Kissing and Spanking and Embrace and Cuddle, How to gay?

These animations are also suitable MM.

Can Updata to MM?

you can open up the AAF settings xml file in note pad and look for where it says <setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> and change the false value to true. 

On 5/15/2019 at 2:13 PM, mashup47 said:

you can open up the AAF settings xml file in note pad and look for where it says <setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> and change the false value to true. 

"AAF settings xml" Is the old version

The new version is "AAF_settings.ini"

I tried it, " ignore_animation_genders        = true "

It didn't work. ( for "AAF Sex Em Up" Kiss and Cuddle )

So, Can Updata to MM?

Thank you

Use [AAF] Themes (beta) V190528.0.
Problem solved .  OK.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with atomic lust I'm not sure why but for me the M/F animations don't work maybe its because I'm only at the start of the game in Sanctuary? but standing kissing doesn't work and the chair blowjob doesn't either nor does hugging do I need to progress further and have a player owned house for this to work? just wondering if that's the case or if something has gone wrong 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's New in Version v2.5b?

Version 2.5b

• Added unique sounds for female player and female companions
  • Added new ground animations:
    • "Atomic Cowgirl"
    • "Atomic Cowgirl 2"
    • "Atomic Cowgirl 2 (Alt 1)"
  • Added new furniture animations:
    • Vault Bed:
      • "Atomic Reversed Cowgirl"
      • "Atomic Reversed Cowgirl (Orgasm)"
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NobodyNiwjere said:

Latest version says there are sounds, yet there are no sound files included in any available download for this mod.  I can see the references in the .esp, but the files just don't exist.

The sounds it's using are clever re-purposing of official Fallout 4 voice files.  The files would be packed in the official Bethesda BSA2 archives that come with the game.  Probably Fallout-4 Sounds.BA2 but I've never unpacked Bethesda's archives to check which ones it's actually in.