Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Depends entirely on how many mods are already activated. Sometimes even the slightest thing that adds more memory usage will cause more CTDs. With Bethesda games, even starting the game up is a risky venture in regards to crashing.

Spoiler

I can't even start Skyrim SE without it crashing, 100% vanilla steam version, no mods. Bethesda has issues with Europeans connecting to Creation Club and if that connection fails, but internet is active, the game CTDs after the logo animation (affects Skyrim SE and Fallout 4).

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, steveju76 said:

Depends entirely on how many mods are already activated. Sometimes even the slightest thing that adds more memory usage will cause more CTDs. With Bethesda games, even starting the game up is a risky venture in regards to crashing.

  Hide contents

I can't even start Skyrim SE without it crashing, 100% vanilla steam version, no mods. Bethesda has issues with Europeans connecting to Creation Club and if that connection fails, but internet is active, the game CTDs after the logo animation (affects Skyrim SE and Fallout 4).

 

Luckily for me then that I don't have that many memory hungry mods installed. And that I use ENB boost so Skyrim doesn't have a heart attack (TESV.exe only uses around 700-800MB, while ENB offloads 2.7GB)

Edit: I was only 18 animations over the default limit :classic_blink:

Link to post

i thought v1.63 already had 750 animation slots.

 

anyways, the "Rebuild Animation Registry" in SLAL is still a bit buggy with over 500 animations installed, i find that it sometimes unregisters animations that you still have checked, so you may need to click on "Register Animations" afterwords.

(i should note that i'm still using my 800 slot version)

 

but doing the same old song and dance should still work:

Quote

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

1.63 is still in alpha. Plus it's still only for Newrim. Quite a few of us still use Oldrim for various reasons.

The 1.63 dev version also has the 500 animation limit and it works with "Oldrim". It was increased only for SE. The dev version also has the Player-Creature bug.

 

Fix for that can be found here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94754-sexlab-162-player-creature-fix/?tab=comments#comment-2221127

Link to post
2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

1.63 is still in alpha. Plus it's still only for Newrim. Quite a few of us still use Oldrim for various reasons.

(FYI i am using "oldrim") v1.63 is suppose to be released on both versions when it's done.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Silbert said:

How does this mod see/handle the animations, as whole consequense or as FNIS where every stage of the sex animation is considered as a stand alone animation and activates independently?

It only adds more animation slots for SSL to use, it doesn't change anything else.

Link to post

I have a noob question too 

 

I run Slal, Devious devices, nsap and some general animation mods.

FNIS total count is  1000+  ._. 

 

Didn t know about the limit and i have this problem:

 

Out of many bound zaz/dd animations only 1 works the Others never happens.

 

Is this due to the limit? would this mod fix it?

 

If you can help me with that question you would really help me a lot.

Link to post
11 hours ago, steveju76 said:

The 1.63 dev version also has the 500 animation limit and it works with "Oldrim".

 

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

(FYI i am using "oldrim") v1.63 is suppose to be released on both versions when it's done.

I did not know dat, tabodi. :classic_tongue: But 1.63 is still only an alpha, as I said, and I'm personally too cowardly to upgrade until it's finished.

Link to post

This is one of the best ideas, lately...

I´ve had a hard time picking out only the best animations and being sad to leave some behind.

 

But the discussion around here make me anxious...

 

So, please, does it work as expected, or could it bring errors, game killing bugs or irreversible harm to my genitals???

Link to post
2 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

I run Slal, Devious devices, nsap and some general animation mods.

FNIS total count is  1000+  ._. 

 

Didn t know about the limit and i have this problem:

Out of many bound zaz/dd animations only 1 works the Others never happens.

Is this due to the limit? would this mod fix it?

FNIS and SexLab limits are not counted in the same way, SexLab counts animations as sets, FNIS counts individual hkx files.

(a 2 actor 4 stage animation counts as 1 animation in sexlab, but it counts as 8 hkx files in FNIS, therefor at the most you only have 125 animations if your FNIS count is only 1000....but 1000 seems too low, SexLab on it's own has 1191 human hkx files)

 

try rerunning the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and rebuilding the animation registry....but first check to see if your mods are installed right.

 

 

1 hour ago, SirDuke said:

But the discussion around here make me anxious...

 

So, please, does it work as expected, or could it bring errors, game killing bugs or irreversible harm to my genitals???

too soon to know, but having more animations loaded could cause you to hit the save file string limit problem if you don't take some precautions:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61277-savegames-that-crash-skyrim/

Link to post

I dont think it works.  As soon as I have more than 500 animations registered via SLAL, "Toggle Animations" in SexLab shows no animations except for 1 instance of missionary.  Yet the animation counts under "Clean and Rebuild" show the same number of registered animations as SLAL - but it inst true.  

 

I long ago solved the string count issue so that isn't the problem

Link to post
12 hours ago, Skeuomorph said:

I dont think it works.  As soon as I have more than 500 animations registered via SLAL, "Toggle Animations" in SexLab shows no animations except for 1 instance of missionary.  Yet the animation counts under "Clean and Rebuild" show the same number of registered animations as SLAL - but it inst true.  

 

I long ago solved the string count issue so that isn't the problem

Did you try re-registering animations via the sexlab mcm clean and rebuild section?  Not sure it will resolve your issue but after installing this and another SLAL pack and adding animations I had to do the re-register animations and then my animations started working.

Link to post
3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Did you try re-registering animations via the sexlab mcm clean and rebuild section?  Not sure it will resolve your issue but after installing this and another SLAL pack and adding animations I had to do the re-register animations and then my animations started working.

This is needed if you're "updating" to increased animation counts, as I removed the old quests/stages before adding new ones. Animations registered with SL before adding this probably won't work, as they're referring to quests that don't exist (need to re-register). I did it to make it easier to count the required quests for the extra animation slots. I'll try making a version where they're not deleted, so that old registered animations don't point to non-existing quests/stages.

Link to post
9 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Did you try re-registering animations via the sexlab mcm clean and rebuild section?  Not sure it will resolve your issue but after installing this and another SLAL pack and adding animations I had to do the re-register animations and then my animations started working.

Yes I did and it doesn't change.  The issue may be with something else though.  Clean/Rebuild in SexLab also removes all animations yet still says they're registered

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...