Alaratt

[mod] {CK2} Ala's Cheat Menu for Luxuria Fantasia

Downloaded the new version. Modifiers, Traits and Mods, and Educations all seem to be working now but Mark Traits and Health/Fertility seem to still be broken.

13 minutes ago, RCX69 said:

Downloaded the new version. Modifiers, Traits and Mods, and Educations all seem to be working now but Mark Traits and Health/Fertility seem to still be broken.

Add this and overwrite, or download the AddOn zip again and re install it. Just forgot to update the decisions for those two decisions.

ASCM_Decisions_targetB.txt

Ala, are you planning to make the cheat so we can instant build or at least auto build? Construct a building and upgrade it manually are quiet tedious if you have a lot of demesne using cheats. Sorry if it's sounds rude, just asking

9 hours ago, ChaosRegion said:

Ala, are you planning to make the cheat so we can instant build or at least auto build? Construct a building and upgrade it manually are quiet tedious if you have a lot of demesne using cheats. Sorry if it's sounds rude, just asking

Auto build was attempted by another mod, just kept confusing people, since their money/prestige seemed to 'disappear' without warning. I did put in instant build for wonders, but regular buildings don't (I think) have command that finishes them instantly. I could set up scripting that does this, but it would not work for modded buildings, and would be a lot of writing. That is why I added the commands that do exist into a cheat trait that builds them in 1 day, at the minimum cost the game would let me. The trait that does this is the Royalty trait. If not using the add-on for cheat traits then you can try the Royalty modifier, It should be able to do the same thing.