Alaratt

[mod] {CK2} Ala's Cheat Menu for Luxuria Fantasia

57 minutes ago, Badi_Wunderkind said:

Haha, are you serious? Reinstalled and enabled both DTF mods and your mod. Both works fine in v3.2.1 until upgrade to v3.3.

Had to ask. All I can really say at this point is that I am updated to 3.3 and don't have any issues with the mod working. Also, so far, nobody else has reported the issue you are having, either here or on discord. So I haven't the faintest idea what's wrong. 

2 hours ago, ThrowAwayToThrowAway said:

There is a bug with the clean provinces decision. If you have an epidemic going on, I'm guessing probably contained solely in your realm, and you enact the clean provinces decision, the epidemic will be permanently listed in the ongoing epidemics list underneath your character portrait.

I have encountered that bug, but had assumed it had something to do with too much disease resistance. When I get time next week I will look into what may be causing it but technically there shouldn't be anything in the clean province decision that should cause it. Not being able to manually get rid of diseases is a pain in the ass. I usually modify the game to have as little disease as possible. Plenty of other ways to kill npcs.

Posting here that the Nation-Wide race change is not working as it's intended. The cheat changes the race of the ruler but not the courtiers, family members and vassals + the vassal's vassals, family etc etc etc 😜

EDIT: This applies to Kitsune Race and Angels afaik.

2 hours ago, Halakason said:

Posting here that the Nation-Wide race change is not working as it's intended. The cheat changes the race of the ruler but not the courtiers, family members and vassals + the vassal's vassals, family etc etc etc 😜

EDIT: This applies to Kitsune Race and Angels afaik.

ok, I will look into it and see what went wrong

GAH,
On the one hand, having 70 different options show up as the boost moral authority button was a refreshing bit of hilarity

But I SO want seeding fixed, its a pain to do it manually

Mein gott even when I'm playing god I'm harrowed by choices and limitations, I'll have to get along.... somehow... 

This is easily my preferred mod for setting up a game.  I can tailor the game world's religions and cultures to my taste.   But is there a way to expand the scope to potential dejure kingdoms and empires even if they haven't been created yet?  That would make world building a breeze especially if empires haven't yet been formed and you have to change religions/cultures by existing kingdom/empire scope. 

Been seeing really weird interactions with this mod in combination with LF (Luxuria Fantasia) and ToNT (Tale of Nine Tales). Installing the LF version of the cheat menu results in the LF change portrait option disappearing from the drop down menu when you right click on a ruler/character.

Addition traits like breeder, insatiable or dick size and testicle size show up irregularly on characters as well. Looking back through the previous posts, you mentioned that this has no support for EIF (Everyone Is Female). And weirdly it does work with EIF except the portraits all appear to be the same and with no option to change it via LF as mentioned above.

Any idea why this might be the case?

I've uploaded comparison images to illustrate the issue I've encountered here.

CK2game_2019-12-25_16-21-45.png

CK2game_2019-12-25_16-23-50.png

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

This is easily my preferred mod for setting up a game.  I can tailor the game world's religions and cultures to my taste.   But is there a way to expand the scope to potential dejure kingdoms and empires even if they haven't been created yet?  That would make world building a breeze especially if empires haven't yet been formed and you have to change religions/cultures by existing kingdom/empire scope. 

I am glad you are enjoying the mod but I am not entirely sure what you are asking. Religion and Culture are tied to the npcs, not the titles.

4 hours ago, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Been seeing really weird interactions with this mod in combination with LF (Luxuria Fantasia) and ToNT (Tale of Nine Tales). Installing the LF version of the cheat menu results in the LF change portrait option disappearing from the drop down menu when you right click on a ruler/character.

Addition traits like breeder, insatiable or dick size and testicle size show up irregularly on characters as well. Looking back through the previous posts, you mentioned that this has no support for EIF (Everyone Is Female). And weirdly it does work with EIF except the portraits all appear to be the same and with no option to change it via LF as mentioned above.

Any idea why this might be the case?

ACM doesn't assign any traits automatically, only manually. Basically, the part of the mod connected to LF only adds new ways to give out traits manually, I change no files in any mod. The only way ACM touches portraits is when you assign an npc a new race, then it uses the LF scripted_effect to add the appropriate portrait. Nothing in either of my mods should be able to break the way either LF or ToNT assigns portraits.

ABM, which you must also be using, is the one that seems to have trouble with EIF, due to the fact that it confuses the game about an npc's gender. Although, if its just balls and dick getting assigned weirdly, it may just be those characters are futas, and that's working as designed. And yes, EIF alongside ABM wont blow up your game, but it seems to produce a lot of oddities, however, any issues you have with EIF you are gonna have to take up with Cheri for support. I don't know enough about that mod to do more.

33 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

ACM doesn't assign any traits automatically, only manually. Basically, the part of the mod connected to LF only adds new ways to give out traits manually, I change no files in any mod. The only way ACM touches portraits is when you assign an npc a new race, then it uses the LF scripted_effect to add the appropriate portrait. Nothing in either of my mods should be able to break the way either LF or ToNT assigns portraits.

ABM, which you must also be using, is the one that seems to have trouble with EIF, due to the fact that it confuses the game about an npc's gender. Although, if its just balls and dick getting assigned weirdly, it may just be those characters are futas, and that's working as designed. And yes, EIF alongside ABM wont blow up your game, but it seems to produce a lot of oddities, however, any issues you have with EIF you are gonna have to take up with Cheri for support. I don't know enough about that mod to do more.

I see, thank you for the explanation. A temporary fix that I've managed to come up with is by manually assigning the traits accordingly for the traits that fail to show up. 

Thank you nonetheless and I must say it's quite a nice mod! :D

On 12/26/2019 at 1:06 AM, creampiequeen said:

Anybody tried it with any complete overhaul mods?

I use it with HIP, Luxuria Fantasia and Tentacle Dreams without any issues.  However it's not an complete overhaul unlike AGoT, Elder Kings or Witcher Kings so I don't know. 

But I do know that the cultures and religions of mods like the ones I mentioned are not covered in Alaa's Cheat Mod unless you can mod them in yourself into the files.  As far as I know, aside from base game and DLC's, it only covers Luxuria Fantasia, Tentacle Dreams, Dark World Fantasy as far as religions/cultures/races go.  There might be a couple more mods covered that I don't play with from the LL CK2 forum.  The reason I know HIP is included is because it includes cultures like Frisian, Langobardisch which isn't found in the vanilla game not to mention that I really like the female Langobardisch portraits better than any others so I use it as my default character portrait regardless of race/religion.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:25 AM, Arbiter_Belfast said:

lockeslylcrit just fixed the portrait issue in Luxuria Fantasia fyi

On 12/26/2019 at 2:06 AM, creampiequeen said:

Anybody tried it with any complete overhaul mods?

On 12/27/2019 at 7:00 PM, Celedhring said:

I use it with HIP, Luxuria Fantasia and Tentacle Dreams without any issues.  However it's not an complete overhaul unlike AGoT, Elder Kings or Witcher Kings so I don't know. 

But I do know that the cultures and religions of mods like the ones I mentioned are not covered in Alaa's Cheat Mod unless you can mod them in yourself into the files.  As far as I know, aside from base game and DLC's, it only covers Luxuria Fantasia, Tentacle Dreams, Dark World Fantasy as far as religions/cultures/races go.  There might be a couple more mods covered that I don't play with from the LL CK2 forum.  The reason I know HIP is included is because it includes cultures like Frisian, Langobardisch which isn't found in the vanilla game not to mention that I really like the female Langobardisch portraits better than any others so I use it as my default character portrait regardless of race/religion.

Elder Kings and AGOT are a hard no, or at least ACM will not offer any options that directly affect content from those mods. I think the original author of SCM, which a large chunk of the code from my newer stuff is from, took his mod on the workshop down because he got tired of people asking him to constantly update those versions of SCM everytime they were updated. I do not support any use of these mods if they do not work with ACM.

There is a custom religion button in the Religion Diplomacy Options, you have to use the console to change the religion of the ruler to a non-covered religion and then use the custom religion button on that ruler, it will change his realm to the modded religion. I don't remember if there is an option to do the same with culture but if there is not I will add one in the next update. 

EDIT; I just looked and there is a culture option for modded cultures as well, same instruction apply

To anybody who had ACM's download page set to follow you will have to re-add your follow status. Some sort of software issue with the website made LL forget everybody who was set to follow it. Otherwise if I put out another update you will not be notified of it. My other two mods are fine. 

Many of the ASCM Menu Options don't seem to work for me for some reason since the 4.2.0 update, specifically Modifiers, Traits and Mods, Educations, Mark Traits, and Health/Fertility. I believe I've added both the main ACM and TraitsAddOn correctly to my mod folder and I've tried disabling all other mods other than Luxuria Fantasia.

18 hours ago, RCX69 said:

Many of the ASCM Menu Options don't seem to work for me for some reason since the 4.2.0 update, specifically Modifiers, Traits and Mods, Educations, Mark Traits, and Health/Fertility. I believe I've added both the main ACM and TraitsAddOn correctly to my mod folder and I've tried disabling all other mods other than Luxuria Fantasia.

It is not your install. Thank you for reporting it, the fix will be out shortly. Forgot to update the decisions to the new naming system I made when splitting the traits from the rest of the mod.