Possible suggestions could be:

- Bigger tattoos, with more writing reinforcing the S.L.U.T. propaganda that you have to show around the town/inn. (the place where you show can be the one you're going to or the one where you are at).

- Using a S.L.U.T. face tattoo for some time for propaganda.

- Giving SLUT pamphlets for a inn, farm or house while wearing the pony outfit. (Disable waiting and have the player stay around in the inn/house for 3~5 min, plenty of time for other events to trigger)

- Staying in the stable waiting for dispatch, together with other animals. Maybe helping a horse and a mare.

- Demonstration for a possible client, by requiring you to be shown off by the employer in work equipment. (Client can them compliment, demean, grope or even rape you after all)

- Your clothes/armor are kept in escrow, only to be returned after one more delivery or 24 hours. (Your armor will be delivered by courier, made to the town you're going since it was not planned). The employer tells the courier will identify you only by being naked.

- Let employer add inflatable pumps and pump them to maximum level (will probably trigger orgasms).

I have had some issues with this mod.

I can't get my stuff back, ever.  No matter what, I can only sign up for another job, I can't just quit and walk back and get my stuff.  My first trip was a failure, and from then on, I never get paid or get my original equipment back.  Every time I get a new ride, and go back either via a SLUTS mission or just fast travel/walk back, the quest objective is at my destination... not completing even though I'm free again.

Besides that I love the improvements.  and I'll keep it in my load order just for the simple slavery connection.

I think you could have a really good connection with the Skooma Whore mod here.  If you somehow could incorporate Azura Rose, Skooma, Endar's Flask into the equations, your character would have a lot more stamina and speed to complete the mission, all the while getting more addicted, thus wanting to get a fix this way.

Furthermore, the dialog at the end where you demand to be released and the cart driver saying not to rush him.  It would be pretty great if somehow you ended up with that pony tail and a chastity belt due to being rushed.  or other various types of mishaps.   Honestly, this is the only mod i found using those tails and i love em.

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

How do you assign an NPC a specific package via script? I've tried to look it up repeatedly and have yet to find an example that bothers to show where the package chosen is actually specified. An example script would be nice if you don't mind. 

AN UPDATE ON TRADING SEX FOR A RIDE BACK TO YOUR ESCROW:

I'm currently in the process of actually adding this system (much like the threats to fine you DocClox hadn't actually setup this dialogue do anything in his final public build, lol). I've decided I'm going to replace it with a random "humiliation for ride back" option. There will still be 3 sexual outcomes: ponystyle(doggystyle), oral, and anal. But sometimes the dispatcher will make other requests. For now I'm going to add being forced to equip a random nipple ring set as one possible outcome. Any other suggestions? Don't request anything too fancy of course, the dispatcher shouldn't be commanding you to return the One Ring to Mount Doom just to get a ride after all:tongue:

Look at any mod which brings spectators for working examples, the effect you want will be somewhat the opposite since you'll want to select only the people within a small sphere and have them move out of it until the spell to create the cart is applied instead of picking people in a large sphere and pulling them close to the PC or some other NPC but the underlying mechanism will be the same. TDF Prostitution is one such mod.

Trading sex for a ride?  One possible option is to include the local stable hands (his friends) for some two,three, or four on one action.

Other destinations?  Pick an existing NPC that spends most if not all of their time or at least their day outdoors whenever possible like Alvor in Riverwood rather than adding yet another NPC and or location that some other mod will inevitably step on. 

Those other destinations could be done as Mail runs (setting up a potential future conflict with Couriers) with appropriately altered livery and the conversations about it ("Why does it say 'Get your Male here' right above my pussy?"  "Oh, looks like another spelling error by the backer", "Why do my tits say 'Making milk runs'?" "Well those are supposed to be easy deliveries, that's why they don't pay as much", "But why on my tits?" "You obviously haven't has a child yet if you don't get that").

I haven't played this version yet, but I'm glad to see it being updated. :smile:

In the original S.L.U.T.S. I also sometimes had a problem with the dispatcher getting stuck 'mid-spell' as it were and so the scene didn't progress. Usually one of my followers was in the way. There are two fixes for this (I'm presuming they'll also work in this version):

1 - open the console, type "disable" and then click on your follower or npc and Enter. Exit the console. The dispatcher should be able to finish casting. Re-open the console, type "enable" and enter. This usually worked. If it didn't, then option 2 worked -

2 - open the console, enter "PRID ####" where #### is the RefId of the carriage driver. Or maybe it's the Base ID, I don't remember off the top of my head. Enter. Now use the moveto.player command. This always worked for me.

7 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

Possible suggestions could be:

- Bigger tattoos, with more writing reinforcing the S.L.U.T. propaganda that you have to show around the town/inn. (the place where you show can be the one you're going to or the one where you are at).

- Using a S.L.U.T. face tattoo for some time for propaganda.

- Giving SLUT pamphlets for a inn, farm or house while wearing the pony outfit. (Disable waiting and have the player stay around in the inn/house for 3~5 min, plenty of time for other events to trigger)

- Staying in the stable waiting for dispatch, together with other animals. Maybe helping a horse and a mare.

- Demonstration for a possible client, by requiring you to be shown off by the employer in work equipment. (Client can them compliment, demean, grope or even rape you after all)

- Your clothes/armor are kept in escrow, only to be returned after one more delivery or 24 hours. (Your armor will be delivered by courier, made to the town you're going since it was not planned). The employer tells the courier will identify you only by being naked.

- Let employer add inflatable pumps and pump them to maximum level (will probably trigger orgasms).

I do like the idea of the tattoo. Maybe being forced to remain naked and wear the Livery tattoo for 12-24 hours after receiving your ride. As for the other things they might be ideas for other event, but for the ride humiliation event I was looking for things a bit quicker and more immediate. Any longer term effects being the kind of thing you can still immediately get your ride and go about your business, such as the tattoo idea. The whole point of the ride is to save time.

The pamphlets idea could actually make a good separate quest. My thoughts on it:

- You agree to pass out flyers to some/all of the local businesses of the local hold.

- You can either do it voluntarily for 200 gold, or as a way to clear an arrears debt that is nearly paid off rather than doing another run.

- You're required to be naked and wear your S.L.U.T.S. tattoo/uniform while doing the quest. Except the yoke and mittens. Kind of hard to pass out flyers with both a gag in your mouth and your hands completely locked away. There are other methods I suppose but the dispatchers won't be that cruel about it :tongue:

- The quest is only available in the daytime. They would send you to hand out flyers when all the businesses are closed after all.

- When giving out the flyers your customers will sometimes offer to "tip" you in return for additional services. If you're doing the quest voluntarily you can refuse or accept to make a little extra money on the side. If you're doing it to clear a debt you're forced to accept their offers while the tip money gets confiscated to go towards your reparations.

- You must do the quest in all 5 major holds in order to be to repeat it in any given hold, at which point the cycle repeats.

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Trading sex for a ride?  One possible option is to include the local stable hands (his friends) for some two,three, or four on one action.

Not a bad idea. Maybe in Riften's case the two gate guards standing close by the carriage driver.

6 hours ago, slonez1 said:

Furthermore, the dialog at the end where you demand to be released and the cart driver saying not to rush him.  It would be pretty great if somehow you ended up with that pony tail and a chastity belt due to being rushed.  or other various types of mishaps.   Honestly, this is the only mod i found using those tails and i love em.

I could put in a random chance the driver will get annoyed and lock you back into your bridle and tail plug. I'm trying to avoid chastity wear since the stuff is so heavily over used in most of the other bondage mods on this site. I might make the punishment tail work similar to the "Yoke of Shame" from DCL where there is a cooldown timer before you're allowed to remove it since it wouldn't be locked behind a belt.

15 hours ago, Emprah said:

I have 2 issues to report about the cart and I don't know if it's able to be fixed by you, but I'll report them anyway.

1: Sometimes my character plays a little animation because of high arousal, due to Devious Devices Integration, playing the animation caused the cart to go flying backwards, thankfully hitting a mountain stopping it.

2: Upon being accosted by a Nord on a bridge, upon activating the cart to re-attach it to myself it vanished. Just completely disappeared. I could hear it clacking around but couldn't find it again.

I can see how it could be abused, but I think we should have a debug option to recall a lost cart.

Edit: I tried again and it turns out my carts fly off into the sky and bounce around after a rape brought on by devious cursed loot.

As to point one, the chance of the yoke/armbinder/horny animation can be reduced to zero in the Devious Devices MCM

On 4/22/2018 at 5:53 PM, windu190 said:

Thanks for this, I'm glad to see someone picked this up :smile:

I got a small problem though. If a delivery fails, and I get the dialogue about a broken seal/damaged cart, after he inspects the cart and tells me it will increase my debt I don't get a new job and nothing happens. Talking to the guy who's supposed to give me a new job still has the "I've got a delivery for you!" dialogue option, but that just replays the same scene. 

If a delivery is succesful however, everything works fine. The guy inspects the cart  and after some dialogue gives me a new job. 

So it turns out there really was a broken dialog option when you failed a run: [*nods submissively*]. This option did absolutely nothing and boots you back to the default dialog. How I missed that I have no idea, but DOH! My mistake and has been corrected.

Tonight I'm going to finish up putting a temporary outcome for the "humilation for ride" option (for now it will just be the sex for ride option it was originally implied to be while I set up something more). Then I'm going to make another public update release since I think its due. It'll be a minor one with mostly fixes (Rapey dispatchers don't pilfer you, fixed broken dialogue options, you actually get debt for failed runs, yoke script updated to DD 4.0, colorable UUNP Livery Tattoo, maybe some other fixes I forgot which is one of the reasons an update is due :tongue:

12 hours ago, johntrine said:

say if people are suggesting new features then might i suggest sluts courier service where you are tied up and have to walk to an npc in bondage and deliver a package and return to driver or be unlocked from bondage by that npc... does that sound nice?

Actually I could probably just fuse that with the flyer idea. You're tasked with distributing a bag goods to the local merchants instead of flyers, which would work better as a repeatable quest idea. Same rules being trapped in your pony restraints naked and sometimes the clients try to talk you into making a little money on the side by demeaning yourself for them(sex, adding more restraints, etc).

14 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I do like the idea of the tattoo. Maybe being forced to remain naked and wear the Livery tattoo for 12-24 hours after receiving your ride. As for the other things they might be ideas for other event, but for the ride humiliation event I was looking for things a bit quicker and more immediate. Any longer term effects being the kind of thing you can still immediately get your ride and go about your business, such as the tattoo idea. The whole point of the ride is to save time.

More tattoos are always cool. Having them for 12 to 24 plus a collar/restraint that enforces being naked could be fun.

Simpler humiliation things could be something like having to drink a mysterious potion from the employer. That triggers a random effect.

Could be something like this:

EMP ( S.L.U.T. Employer): I needed someone to sample a 'medicine' for me, might as well be you. Here drink this.

PC (character): Automatically drinks the 'potion'

A random roll is made a a potion is selected:

[Cum potion] - EMP: Would you look at that, I gave you the wrong thing. That was Cum/Horse Cum/etc. / PC: Get the cum effect applied / EMP: Well, let's go, ride on the back

[High Aphordisiac] - EMP: How do you feel? / PC: Hot [triggers masturbation scene on the spot after answering] / EMP: Nice! Let's go, ride on the back

[Delayed Aphrodisiac] - EMP: How do you feel? / PC: I feel nothing / EMP: So this one is a bust, such a shame. Well, Let's go. / PC:  [triggers masturbation scene on destination arrival] / EMP: Thanks for the show.

[Random Aphrodisiac]  - EMP: How do you feel? PC: I guess nothing / EMP: Oh, well. Let's go / PC: After some hours the PC will get a +50 arousal bonus and randomly strip naked.

[Silence Potion] EMP: How about this one? PC ... [Magic is fully drained for some hours] / EMP: Well, let's ride.

[Transformation] EMP: I heard this one came from College / PC: [Is affected by the random transformation effect where you turn into various animals like that college of whiterun quest and them you turn back normal, but naked ] / EMP: So much for our college associates. Let's go.

[Good effect] EMP: This one seems an old one. / PC: Get a random skill buff for some time / EMP: Time to go

This seems simple, but I don't know if it is good enough and quick to implement.

16 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

More tattoos are always cool. Having them for 12 to 24 plus a collar/restraint that enforces being naked could be fun.

Simpler humiliation things could be something like having to drink a mysterious potion from the employer. That triggers a random effect.

Could be something like this:

EMP ( S.L.U.T. Employer): I needed someone to sample a 'medicine' for me, might as well be you. Here drink this.

PC (character): Automatically drinks the 'potion'

A random roll is made a a potion is selected:

[Cum potion] - EMP: Would you look at that, I gave you the wrong thing. That was Cum/Horse Cum/etc. / PC: Get the cum effect applied / EMP: Well, let's go, ride on the back

[High Aphordisiac] - EMP: How do you feel? / PC: Hot [triggers masturbation scene on the spot after answering] / EMP: Nice! Let's go, ride on the back

[Delayed Aphrodisiac] - EMP: How do you feel? / PC: I feel nothing / EMP: So this one is a bust, such a shame. Well, Let's go. / PC:  [triggers masturbation scene on destination arrival] / EMP: Thanks for the show.

[Random Aphrodisiac]  - EMP: How do you feel? PC: I guess nothing / EMP: Oh, well. Let's go / PC: After some hours the PC will get a +50 arousal bonus and randomly strip naked.

[Silence Potion] EMP: How about this one? PC ... [Magic is fully drained for some hours] / EMP: Well, let's ride.

[Transformation] EMP: I heard this one came from College / PC: [Is affected by the random transformation effect where you turn into various animals like that college of whiterun quest and them you turn back normal, but naked ] / EMP: So much for our college associates. Let's go.

[Good effect] EMP: This one seems an old one. / PC: Get a random skill buff for some time / EMP: Time to go

This seems simple, but I don't know if it is good enough and quick to implement.

That could work. The humiliation effect will likely be implemented in phase: Next update it will be disabled simply because I have too much other stuff to clean up. The update after that some very simple outcomes will be added: probably just sex or putting on a restraint. In following updates more complex to script stuff like what you've just suggested will be added. Things like getting pimped out to NPCs that like to hang around the dispatch area (stablehands, guards,etc), getting branded with tattoos or being asked to bang your companion while the dispatch watches.

15 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I'm trying to avoid chastity wear since the stuff is so heavily over used in most of the other bondage mods on this site.

Thank you and yes.  Way overused as a replacement for interesting content.

I just tried the mod for the first time today and thanks to you and DocClox, it's very fun so far.  Don't have a lot of critical commentary at the moment as I haven't played it enough.  Two things do come to mind.  The first would be that normally my character isn't going to do repeat work for a company like this so there has to be an incentive or deception to get her to do repeat work.  Second, I don't like the idea of the mod overtaking the game I'm playing, meaning I don't want to get stuck in a spiral of failed deliveries with no way to get out and do different types of adventures.

Finally as great as the mod is I never really liked the tattoos on offer.  I made my own for UNP and it's more to my style.  Happy to share, however I used images from the web and I don't have the rights to them so maybe it can't be used in a public mod.  For whatever it's worth here is a sample of my tattoo.

scs.jpg

I've asked this before, but didn't seem to get an answer.

I am experiencing an issue where only the carriage drivers in Markarth and Riften seem to be working properly. Every one else (I've tested Solitude, Whiterun, and Windhelm) get to the "Let me see what I've got" line, but then nothing happens. The spell scene where the gear is equipped and the cart is spawned simply does not trigger.

Any idea as to what might be causing this? I don't have any mods that affect the carriage drivers, so I am a bit at a loss, especially considering that two of them seem to be working just fine.

15 minutes ago, bitWolfy said:

I am experiencing an issue where only the carriage drivers in Markarth and Riften seem to be working properly. Every one else (I've tested Solitude, Whiterun, and Windhelm) get to the "Let me see what I've got" line, but then nothing happens. The spell scene where the gear is equipped and the cart is spawned simply does not trigger.

Any idea as to what might be causing this? I don't have any mods that affect the carriage drivers, so I am a bit at a loss, especially considering that two of them seem to be working just fine.

Happens to me a lot to, have you tryed quicksaving once the spell scene is started and then relaoding ? it seems to solve the issue for me.

35 minutes ago, lwanderer9 said:

Happens to me a lot to, have you tryed quicksaving once the spell scene is started and then relaoding ? it seems to solve the issue for me.

The spell scene does not start at all! After the carriage driver says "Let me see what I've got", he just wanders off back to his carriage.

Is it necessary to run bodyslide after adding this mod for e.g. the pony mittens to properly fit?

If so, is there a group filter that can be used so that I can just run bodyslide for this mod's files and not have to regen all of my bodyslide files?

Edit:

Content idea - Include deliveries to the Thalmor Embassy as a possible destination? The Thalmor would expose any non-high elf pony girl to even more extreme humiliation while she's there?

Edit 2:

I have a follower with me to act as a body guard during my delivery (don't worry, she's paid!), however she gets stuck in the cart a lot - is it possible to increase the follower distance during deliveries to avoid this?

6 hours ago, bitWolfy said:

I haven't yet gotten to examining how the startup scene works (getting through one step at a at time :tongue:) so I'm not sure what might be causing it yet. There is currently a glitch however that if another NPC (such as your companion) is standing between you and the dispatcher at casting time the scene will simply stop. I have a couple ideas how to work around this, but haven't gotten that far into development yet.

5 hours ago, aim4it said:

Does this conflict with Better Fast Travel?

I use Better Fast Travel. No conflicts but only the 5 vanilla drivers (Riften,Markarth,Solitude,Whiterun,Windhelm) provide S.L.U.T.S. services. I want to add dispatchers to other towns, but that's still a ways off.

3 hours ago, random11714 said:

I have a follower with me to act as a body guard during my delivery (don't worry, she's paid!), however she gets stuck in the cart a lot - is it possible to increase the follower distance during deliveries to avoid this?

Derrr... is there a script for that? I would like to tweak that myself. Guess at some point I'll have to comb lists like this again.

4 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Derrr... is there a script for that? I would like to tweak that myself. Guess at some point I'll have to comb lists like this again.

I think that may be something that is typically handled by the AI the follower framework or individual custom followers.  I've definitely experienced some followers that literally seem to want to piggy-back the PC at all times, and others that take quite a while to notice you've headed off before reacting and generally stay fairly far back.  The fanciest followers even let you choose options for this.

Version 1.04 is out! Changes:

- Should a S.L.U.T.S. dispatcher decide to go rapey on you (most likely from another mod at this point) they at least won't pilfer you if you are on a run.

- Gave the turn in quest dialogue a much higher priority which should (hopefully) reduce the chances of trying to turn in your haul being intercepted by dialog response from other mods (looking at you Deviously Cursed Loot and your "Come here woman!" antics).

- Fixed numerous broken dialog options, including the truly broken *nods submissively* line during pilfered deliveries that just broke off the dialogue chain.

- The S.L.U.T.S. Yoke uses a custom script that had previously been based on an obsolete parent script. Adapted it to the same parent script that the DD 4.0 yokes use. Should eliminate any CTDs linked to having the yoke equipped on you.

- UUNP Livery Tattoo now supports custom colors! Just select to use the UUNP version but not to use the default Livery Color and you're good to go. The UUNP still isn't as detailed as the CBBE version however. If someone with better texture editing skills then me wants to update it to the CBBE detail level, either post or PM your work.

- Other minor fixes I probably can't remember which means a patch release was due. Being its been that long.

- For now the "Ride for a ride" dialogue option when asking how you will get back to your escrow chest is disabled. I plan to replace it with a "humiliation for rides" system that allows you to get an instant ride back in exchange for an instant, but often degrading, price. But for this release I didn't have time to add anything so I left the option disabled rather than teasing the player with a dialogue response that doesn't do anything. 

- Added a missing file for the Ponygirl Mitten bodyslide files. Hopefully bodyslide can actually be used for them now.

- The debt system for failed runs is in place now. When delivering a run there are now 5 possible outcomes:

- Completely Successful: You delivered you cargo flawlessly (and didn't get screwed over by the spontaneous failure event). You get payed in full, along with any overtime perks and the option to be released to collect your escrow chest. 

- Slightly Flawed Run: You got pilfered enough to reduce your pay and revoke your overtime perks, but you still got some pay and the option to end your cargo hauls to collect your escrow.

- Negative Profits: You got pilfered enough to actually have money deducted from your escrow, but you had enough funds to cover the loss and the pilferage wasn't too bad. So you still have the option to be cut loose to collect your possessions and what's left of your gold. (overtime gets revoked)

- Terrible Service: You got pilfered severely, but can still afford the deductions. However as per company policy you will be forced to do another run in order to teach you a lesson in delivering quality service. (overtime gets revoked)

- Arrears: You got pilfered and your deductions were more than your escrow funds could cover. Any leftover debt will be place into an arrears. You will be required to do cargo runs until you have paid off the arrears (did I mention forced runs don't get overtime benefits?). Better take that quality service concept to heart or you might just find a bridle gag in your mouth for the rest of your life...)

Mod's looking good. An idea I had is that after you've been released whenever you pass by a dispatcher there is a chance they could force greet you and draft you for an emergency delivery. (They're allowed to do that because it's in the fine print.)

Would it be too difficult to implement the feature to give ride to my followers while I am on a delivery (just like Shout Like a Virgin's Pony Girl Cart Duty does)?

If it is not too difficult or time-consuming, could you please consider this follower idea in future updates?

It's just sad to see my follows getting hit by the cart during the delivery (actually kinda want to see my pc giving ride to her followers as well).

Also, thanks for picking up and developing this wonderful mod!

Despite being outdated, S.L.U.T. was very enjoyable mod, and I am very happy to see its new Redux version.