1 hour ago, Ixmore said:

But right now, it looks like MrEsturk is working on the dom follower mod for deviously cursed loot.

Is that what he's up to? Was wondering why the drought in updates. I thought he was starting to lose interest in this mod but it's good to learn he's still interested in it. Hope he ends up taking a few suggestions I've seen in here. This mod has a lot of potential but gets kinda repetitive as it is.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:47 AM, gabble said:

he's still interested in it.

yes, i got a reply from the message i sent to him about the fixes needed for the current version to accept a bounty and informed him about the missing dialogues for bounty while already on a run and he said he'd look into it for an official version but he was busy with the holidays as well when i sent him the message so hopefully we get something soon

I can't seem to turn in the quest. I have the cart attached (thanks to shift+E) but its bouncing all over the place. I tried reloading a save, but that didn't work. I tried the hack in the debug menu, and that didn't work either.

Okay, what I ended up doing was applying the hack that we aren't suppose to have active when saving, saved anyway, then reloaded.

1 hour ago, DarmanSejuk said:

It there a trick to getting the cart to work? No matter what it stays in the same spot when I'm employed and equipped to do a run. I've tried the three options to reset the physics and attach the cart but they don't work.

Save, reload, and pray to the divines. If that doesn't work, try it again. Eventually, (with rare exception) it will work.

On 12/9/2018 at 5:34 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

It there a trick to getting the cart to work? No matter what it stays in the same spot when I'm employed and equipped to do a run. I've tried the three options to reset the physics and attach the cart but they don't work.

Use the right skeleton. ONLY the XPMSE skeleton will do. All other skeletons lack the specific "bone" needed to attach the cart and that include the XPMS skeleton despite it's huge FPS killing bone count.

11 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Use the right skeleton. ONLY the XPMSE skeleton will do. All other skeletons lack the specific "bone" needed to attach the cart and that include the XPMS skeleton despite it's huge FPS killing bone count.

I use XPMSE. I hope I don't need to deleate skyrim and the mods installed and reinstall to get it to work. I managed to get a balance going that's not crashing

20 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I use XPMSE. I hope I don't need to deleate skyrim and the mods installed and reinstall to get it to work. I managed to get a balance going that's not crashing

Could be wrong, I had a problem with SLUTS as well a while ago, think it was the same, all dressed up but nowhere to go...

Turned out that you must make sure all bondage gear is removed before they dress you up. Ant restricting device messes with the way the Mod works, so be sure before talking to a Driver to start a run, you have no devices on (except maybe piercings).

13 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Could be wrong, I had a problem with SLUTS as well a while ago, think it was the same, all dressed up but nowhere to go...

Turned out that you must make sure all bondage gear is removed before they dress you up. Ant restricting device messes with the way the Mod works, so be sure before talking to a Driver to start a run, you have no devices on (except maybe piercings).

I literally had nothing on when I tried to start the quests and was equipped. 

On 12/11/2018 at 1:39 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

some mods add their own skeleton and overwrite or conflict with xpmse. if you use mo, move xpmse to the bottom should fix it.

if you don't use mo, just reinstall xpmse. custom races will share this issue as well if you're not familiar with how to setup xpmse skeleton for use with custom races

Not sure if this would even be possible, but it would be awesome that if you enter service with a follower, the two of you get put on a two-woman team pulling cargo. With the follower linked to your controls.

The logistics of that sound like a nightmare, but the payoff would be immense.

On 12/12/2018 at 12:59 PM, CliftonJD said:

some mods add their own skeleton and overwrite or conflict with xpmse. if you use mo, move xpmse to the bottom should fix it.

if you don't use mo, just reinstall xpmse. custom races will share this issue as well if you're not familiar with how to setup xpmse skeleton for use with custom races

I double and triple checked that the skeletons were from XP32MSE and as suggested earlier I saved, closed and reloaded the game 5 time now. It still doesn't work.

4 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I double and triple checked that the skeletons were from XP32MSE and as suggested earlier I saved, closed and reloaded the game 5 time now. It still doesn't work.

If you have all the requirements installed, it will just work. We are poking in the dark trying to figure which part of it you did wrong... Are you missing the latest racemenu? Its NiOverride might be important feature. Did you run FNIS, and selected the right option(s) for your setup? Too many selections in that can cause problems too. There is also a big difference on which mod manager you are using, as it makes the installation of each mod "easy or hard".

On 12/15/2018 at 6:17 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

the skeletons were from XP32MSE

use this :

if that's what you're using already then you need to check the mcm page of that mod in game as it will tell you if its ok or even just barely...just be sure to grab and install the correct version of it as he has sse there as well

On 12/15/2018 at 11:09 AM, Zaflis said:

Are you missing the latest racemenu? Its NiOverride might be important feature.

good point as well if the above skeleton is still having issues

Pony girls aren't really my thing, but I love this mod for no other reason than the accurate reaction expressed by first time couriers.   "What the Fuck?!  Why does it say slut on my tits?!!"

Also, in case no one's mentioned it, breast yoke is invisible when wearing the frost fall harness (at least for Khajiits).  I've tried wearing the base DDx items and they're not invisible.

Also also, you should add a non-dangley plug option for beast race players.  Actual tails get in the way of tail, bell, and sign plugs..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Ever consider having an option to completely remove the cart, add a simple backpack, and make the quests like a courier service for small packages? If I didn't have to worry about a buggy cart (not that I blame this mod, any mod that adds that type of thing has always been a disaster in my experience), I would love to make this a part of my load order.

The courier service with a backpack might eliminate a lot of headaches for the dev as well... And it could also be a 2 for 1 on some quests, where the SLUT character is sent to deliver a package, only to find out when she gets there the backpack is full of sex toys or other bondage devices that will be used on her for her return trip.

Huge fan of the mod, perfect mix of game play and "story" in a way.  Weirdly addictive?

I will say I've never found a way out of the golden nipple jewelry, there was no key on the dispatcher who put it on me or follow up dialogue so I assumed the generic methods would work.  But it just didn't seem to no matter how many times I tried to pick the lock.

2 hours ago, Yezabelle said:

I will say I've never found a way out of the golden nipple jewelry, there was no key on the dispatcher who put it on me or follow up dialogue so I assumed the generic methods would work.  But it just didn't seem to no matter how many times I tried to pick the lock.

golden nipple jewelry?

I never got that with SLUTS

you must have a premium pony there =D

6 hours ago, Yezabelle said:

I will say I've never found a way out of the golden nipple jewelry, there was no key on the dispatcher who put it on me

I'm fairly certain thats not part of SLUTS, it must come from some other mod that activated right as you were getting harnessed to the cart.  Check your inventory with player.showinventory, look at its RefID to get the mod its from (the first two characters are the position of the owning mod in your load order, in hex.)

20 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm fairly certain thats not part of SLUTS, it must come from some other mod that activated right as you were getting harnessed to the cart.  Check your inventory with player.showinventory, look at its RefID to get the mod its from (the first two characters are the position of the owning mod in your load order, in hex.)

The dialogue was rather quite integrated, it came about as part of the whole "but I want my escrow NOW" conversation post de-harnessing.  But rather than sex he wanted me to wear something (every other time I tried that dialogue option they wanted sex).

That being said I've just CTD'd attempting to load the relevant save, so you may have to take me at my word for now--combing for solutions or suggestions of followup content in this thread, I did see OP mention something about this (locking clothing) as a potential outcome.

edit:

Scratch that, got into an older save that still had them on.

Gold Piercings (Nipples) 3502C8A8/4 (there's two of them).  

35 would make it the 29th, if what I'm googling is as straightforward as it sounds?

edit2:

I see this is how LOOT labels them as well, making it easy to confirm--origin is SLUTS.

Hope this isn't meant to be hushush, hehe.  It's a great mod and I don't wanna spoil the surprise too much.