11 hours ago, MrEsturk said:
18 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Looks like there's come incompatibility issues with CFTO. Seems to be mostly a fault of how ctfo moves the carriage drivers around. Resulting in duplicate drivers where one has the travel options, and the the other has the s.l.u.t.s. dialogue. 

Yeah, DocClox listed that mod as incompatible. I guess I should list it on my version's description too.

I guess I'll have to find a replacement for that one to use on my next playthrough then.

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

While definitely funny at a glance, I'm then forced to think of the actual physical implications of pulling a allegedly heavy cargo cart that way... and perhaps I'm squeemish but eep.  :classic_undecided:

While I understand completely I have to say, given the things that can be found here and on Nexus and Steam for that matter, the things that can cause that reaction still amaze me. People are massacred in gruesome ways (including children if you have the right mod(s)), murdered, imprisoned and raped (but not children). Some kill moves are extremely creative and graphic. Animations on this site are extremely creative and graphic when it comes to sex (animals, yes but not children). Still I keep coming to threads and finding some of the oddest things cause visceral reactions. I find the suggestion creative, graphic and amusing - I'm not sure I would want it in my mod either but I can simply not use it or, if the author is kind, simply click it off in an MCM menu.

Eep.

11 hours ago, bitWolfy said:

I've also experienced the same problem windu190 has, but it fixed itself after choosing the "I've got a delivery for you!" dialogue option again.

Interesting, maybe if I pick that dialogue option a few times in a row it will fix itself on my end too, couldn't hurt to try I guess. 

Also one other possible bug I may have encountered. 

Debt seems to never get cleared, my character got arrested and got a debt of about 500, after 8 succesfull runs she still isn't able to get free. Now it's entirely possible this is working as intended and it simply takes long, but if not then this is probably bugged on my end too. 

How much debt do you lose with per run? Also, a way to see how much debt you have left (in the MCM maybe?) would be really nice. :smile: 

Hello, for some reason, I get isntant CTD when the spell is being cst, I see the diferent elements appearing but then boom CTD, with a little bit of testing using AddItem Menu, it looks like equiping the yoke in the mod causes instant CTD, I have been able to equip all other devices but this 1, any idea ?

load order.JPG

5 minutes ago, lwanderer9 said:

Hello, for some reason, I get isntant CTD when the spell is being cst, I see the diferent elements appearing but then boom CTD, with a little bit of testing using AddItem Menu, it looks like equiping the yoke in the mod causes instant CTD, I have been able to equip all other devices but this 1, any idea ?

load order.JPG

Yeah the yoke still uses a custom script when equipped. I think I'll remove it and replace it with the script the standard DD 4.0 yokes use (easy enough to set the escape chance to 0%). Unless it turns out the script is required for the cart to work right or something. But I have to go to work now, I'll look at it when I get back.

1 minute ago, MrEsturk said:

Yeah the yoke still uses a custom script when equipped. I think I'll remove it and replace it with the script the standard DD 4.0 yokes use (easy enough to set the escape chance to 0%). Unless it turns out the script is required for the cart to work right or something. But I have to go to work now, I'll look at it when I get back.

Well that was fast 11/10 thanks for your answer.

As a UUNP user, I wanted different livery colours.
And since they colour can only be changed with CBBE livery, I decided to change it myself in Photoshop and this is the result.

Spoiler

5ade330e133db_Skyrim2018042321_22_56.thumb.jpg.75e0eb23b58fab494ad7c3fb35316f3b.jpg5ade330b7ddbe_Skyrim2018042321_23_27.thumb.jpg.f315f58633cc436b3626a3ef1aa00fdc.jpg

Never edited modded textures before, so I can share these if the author gives permission :tongue: 

EDIT:

Looks good with the pink set, gotta tone it a bit darker to make it fit more though.

Spoiler

5ade363425e37_Skyrim2018042321_36_48.thumb.jpg.1f4bb36257fcc53487c2788fc0e401dd.jpg

Super excited to see where this goes! Loved the original one and was sad that it had been basically abandoned.

Now if you'll just make a redux for Quick As You Like, another one of DocClox's great abandoned mods, then I'll love you for life.

Edit:

Spoiler

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds

20180423195951_1.thumb.jpg.9efb43a02d52cf19966d16f4d0e679b7.jpg

glad to see this mod up and running again  i wanted to ask was the "ride for a ride" feature was fixed? its in the dialog when the player ask for their things back when completing the delivery, and driver reply that they wound have to travel back foot, but he can take them for a trade a ride(sex) for a ride. Also the items a plug thats hold a letter if that was going to be part of a delivery too. just asking cause they are part of the mod already  

i would like to see more humiliation more dialog and a neat idea of somebody riding the dragonborn as a pony, and having her do jobs as beast of burden moving stuff and farm work. the mod needs more sex too. 

another idea i have is maybe a delivery gone wrong and have her fuck a stallion

14 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

One bug I remember encountering in the original version is that sometimes when you went to report to the carriage driver, the driver would rape you and then "pilfer" the chest themselves. 

While I have not encountered that bug myself I have a good idea what might cause it. There is a dialogue option ("Easy way or hard way?) that only checks to see the target is a potential rapist and you're in the middle of a haul. I fixed it were S.L.U.T.S. dispatchers are excluded. I also tweaked the pilferage script to make sure (hopefully) that if some other event or other mod causes the dispatchers to go rapey they won't pilfer you (they'll still leave dirt marks on you).

10 hours ago, lwanderer9 said:

Well that was fast 11/10 thanks for your answer.

An update on the yokes: it turns out the S.L.U.T.S. yoke does use a custom script that is a child of an obsolete parent script. I converted the parent script to the same script used by the DD 4.0 yokes, so hopefully that will get rid of the CTDs :smile:

10 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

As a UUNP user, I wanted different livery colours.
And since they colour can only be changed with CBBE livery, I decided to change it myself in Photoshop and this is the result.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just add a UUNP tattoo that can be custom colored instead ;)

EDIT: Turns out that was easier than I thought, as DocClox had most of the framework already set up. I just had to make a grayscale tattoo for the system to use. Here is a preview shot (The tattoo is deformed since I use CBBE, but the general idea that it now has a color swapping option is still there):

Spoiler

5adecb4dec5a8_bandicam2018-04-2401-11-12-915.thumb.png.926fa16a61d237a645fe14e115808547.png

3 hours ago, Soaryne said:

What would one have to do in order to make a patch for CFTO and S_L_U_T_S Redux?

Given that CFTO wholesale replaces the carriage drivers it would likely be a massive, if not impossible undertaking. Probably outside my current Skyrim modding abilities, sorry :frown:

2 hours ago, Bluereaper23 said:

glad to see this mod up and running again  i wanted to ask was the "ride for a ride" feature was fixed? its in the dialog when the player ask for their things back when completing the delivery, and driver reply that they wound have to travel back foot, but he can take them for a trade a ride(sex) for a ride. Also the items a plug thats hold a letter if that was going to be part of a delivery too. just asking cause they are part of the mod already  

Wow, that event is even more broken then I imagined. Guess I have a project to go on the to do list.

i would like to see more humiliation more dialog and a neat idea of somebody riding the dragonborn as a pony, and having her do jobs as beast of burden moving stuff and farm work. the mod needs more sex too. 

I would like to add some humiliation/sex kind of stuff. Such as getting lashed if you really piss of a dispatcher or get your debt out of control or being pressured to whore yourself to get out of trouble. People keep asking for a cart rider/companion riding the cart to mess with the player, but I'm still learning the scripts DocClox set up, so not sure if I'll be able to set anything like that up or not just yet. As for beast of burden tasks, any specific ideas that don't involve being raped by livestock?

2 hours ago, Bluereaper23 said:

I guess just to get it out in the open now: I will not be adding ANY bestiality content of any kind to SLUTS or any other mod I work on. To put it politely I am not into that stuff and have absolutely no interest in spending hours of play testing being forced to watch it. Sorry if that is disappointing, I just really don't want to work with that kind of content. Hope you understand.

So, glad to see this mod getting a new lease on life, it runs much better than the original ever did, however I've run into a few weird bugs that I figured i should point out:  

1. when doing a continued run, my inventory is moved to the escrow chest of the most recent dispatcher, however to clear the quest from my journal, I still need to check the (empty) original escrow chest.

2. I havent tried runs of length greater than 2 runs, as my 2nd one brought me to windhelm, and the windhelm dispatched wont cast the spell (he stands there with it prepped but doesn't cast it). this is the case for continued runs, or trying to start a new run.  

3. now that I've turned in the run I did, I cant seem to start a new one. when I try, the cart dissapears during the "affixing the bridle/where am I going" scene, and I cant seem to figure out where its going

also, this mod doesnt play well with cursed loot turns out. had to temporarily shut CL down sice the person I was supposed to deliver my cargo to kept raping/attaching restraints to me, then pilfering the cargo. whoops. not a bug, just funny.

3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:
5 hours ago, Soaryne said:

What would one have to do in order to make a patch for CFTO and S_L_U_T_S Redux?

Given that CFTO wholesale replaces the carriage drivers it would likely be a massive, if not impossible undertaking. Probably outside my current Skyrim modding abilities, sorry :frown:

From what I can tell, it doesn't really replace them. It just spawns a new copy of them, and disables the old one. So it could be as easy as switching references to the new version.

Though I haven't really looked into it that much, so I could be missing something.

8 hours ago, MrEsturk said:
9 hours ago, Bluereaper23 said:

I guess just to get it out in the open now: I will not be adding ANY bestiality content of any kind to SLUTS or any other mod I work on. To put it politely I am not into that stuff and have absolutely no interest in spending hours of play testing being forced to watch it. Sorry if that is disappointing, I just really don't want to work with that kind of content. Hope you understand.

Unfortunate, would have loved to see this. But very understandable.

I do see that in your screenshots you use HDT piercing sets, right?
Any chance we can see this being integrated into the mod? Assuming you would have the right permissions.

I also noticed that manifests keep piling up in my inventory.
Are those supposed to be automatically removed after each completed haul?
If not, would be great to see this in a future version of the mod.

Ideas:

1: Would you be willing to give us te option to choose between the normal yoke and the breast yoke?

2: If you with the Stormcloak or Imperials you take cargo to random camps of that faction.

3: Orc camp ponygirl where you a ponygirl for going between the orc camps.

I have 2 issues to report about the cart and I don't know if it's able to be fixed by you, but I'll report them anyway.

1: Sometimes my character plays a little animation because of high arousal, due to Devious Devices Integration, playing the animation caused the cart to go flying backwards, thankfully hitting a mountain stopping it.

2: Upon being accosted by a Nord on a bridge, upon activating the cart to re-attach it to myself it vanished. Just completely disappeared. I could hear it clacking around but couldn't find it again.

I can see how it could be abused, but I think we should have a debug option to recall a lost cart.

Edit: I tried again and it turns out my carts fly off into the sky and bounce around after a rape brought on by devious cursed loot.

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

From what I can tell, it doesn't really replace them. It just spawns a new copy of them, and disables the old one. So it could be as easy as switching references to the new version.

Though I haven't really looked into it that much, so I could be missing something.

Better to patch CFTO to just fucking use the existing drivers instead of screwing up other mods by doing ridiculous and unnecessary things.

10 hours ago, Bricks said:

So, glad to see this mod getting a new lease on life, it runs much better than the original ever did, however I've run into a few weird bugs that I figured i should point out:  

1. when doing a continued run, my inventory is moved to the escrow chest of the most recent dispatcher, however to clear the quest from my journal, I still need to check the (empty) original escrow chest.

2. I havent tried runs of length greater than 2 runs, as my 2nd one brought me to windhelm, and the windhelm dispatched wont cast the spell (he stands there with it prepped but doesn't cast it). this is the case for continued runs, or trying to start a new run.  

3. now that I've turned in the run I did, I cant seem to start a new one. when I try, the cart dissapears during the "affixing the bridle/where am I going" scene, and I cant seem to figure out where its going

also, this mod doesnt play well with cursed loot turns out. had to temporarily shut CL down sice the person I was supposed to deliver my cargo to kept raping/attaching restraints to me, then pilfering the cargo. whoops. not a bug, just funny.

2. This issue is usually caused by having another NPC too close to the player.  For some reason, the player has to be in the designated location but it also has to be clear of other NPCs as well.

You can look around to see which NPCs are closest and then use the GETPOS X (GETPOS Y) and SETPOS X (SETPOS Y) console commands to move that NPC further away and unless that isn't the only NPC encroaching the clear zone it should be enough.

I would like to suggest that any NPC in that zone be given a temp package to clear out of the zone as an ultimate fix.

3 hours ago, Soaryne said:

Ideas:

1: Would you be willing to give us te option to choose between the normal yoke and the breast yoke?

2: If you with the Stormcloak or Imperials you take cargo to random camps of that faction.

3: Orc camp ponygirl where you a ponygirl for going between the orc camps.

Regarding the yoke I've already added the infrastructure for being able to chose a yoke, so sure, I'll add that crueler alternative option.

As for adding more delivery points I definitely want to do that in the future. I was thinking of adding "minihubs" to the other towns: a guy with a horse that functions as a S_L_U_T_S dispatcher but doesn't provide vanilla Skyrim carriage rides. Adding army/orc camps is a good idea too.

But for now I'm focusing on just cleaning up the base mod. I also still haven't fully figured out how the mod chooses delivery points, but I'm working on it.

1 hour ago, JuliusXX said:

A possible bug. I use Wrye Bash and I get this message when I build the batch:

Anyone more savvy to Wrye Bash know what this error means? I did a google search, but couldn't find any coherent answer on what a "VMAD" error is, which makes it kind of hard to attempt to fix it :tongue:

Various reports of the carriage/dispatcher/escrow malfunctioning in bizarre and game breaking ways.

Unfortunately I haven't been encountering these bugs myself so it tough to know what's causing them. Or even if its the mod itself and not just Skyrim pulling the usual unstable bullshit when certain mods are put together in a certain order. But as I decipher the DocClox's scripts I'll keep a look out for any alarm raising things that could be causing these issues. Sorry to everyone experiencing those problems, I really wish I could do more to correct them :cry:

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I would like to suggest that any NPC in that zone be given a temp package to clear out of the zone as an ultimate fix.

How do you assign an NPC a specific package via script? I've tried to look it up repeatedly and have yet to find an example that bothers to show where the package chosen is actually specified. An example script would be nice if you don't mind. 

AN UPDATE ON TRADING SEX FOR A RIDE BACK TO YOUR ESCROW:

I'm currently in the process of actually adding this system (much like the threats to fine you DocClox hadn't actually setup this dialogue do anything in his final public build, lol). I've decided I'm going to replace it with a random "humiliation for ride back" option. There will still be 3 sexual outcomes: ponystyle(doggystyle), oral, and anal. But sometimes the dispatcher will make other requests. For now I'm going to add being forced to equip a random nipple ring set as one possible outcome. Any other suggestions? Don't request anything too fancy of course, the dispatcher shouldn't be commanding you to return the One Ring to Mount Doom just to get a ride after all:tongue:

7 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Unfortunately I haven't been encountering these bugs myself so it tough to know what's causing them. Or even if its the mod itself and not just Skyrim pulling the usual unstable bullshit when certain mods are put together in a certain order. But as I decipher the DocClox's scripts I'll keep a look out for any alarm raising things that could be causing these issues. Sorry to everyone experiencing those problems, I really wish I could do more to correct them :cry:

While I don't have anything concrete to add, I think it might be simply that DocClox's original scenes are fairly sensitive to an overloaded script engine/story manager.  I didn't really test exhaustively or properly, but I goofed around with the mod a bit on a throw-away version of my save with my full heavy load order/high level character.  The load order itself is very stable despite being so script heavy, but it did not play well with SLUTS scenes.  

On this heavy setup, I found that it could take an extremely long time for the "getting you set up" scene to start and progress, sometimes even stopping entirely until I did something to kickstart it like triggering a Sexlab scene on the PC. 

For instance I could talk to the cart driver and start the quest, and he would get stuck on "finding you a place to send you" with no additional dialogue.  If I triggered a masturbation scene on the PC by holding N, he would instantly start in on his dialogue to move the player into position.  I *think* this might be a symptom of the story manager being overloaded and stuck trying to build events, based on previous experiences with similar issues (in a previous save, I found that some events like innkeepers leading you to your bed after you rent a room ect wouldn't trigger until I started a Sexlab scene to jumpstart it). 

Unfortunately I can't really offer advice on how to change SLUTS to be more resistant to this, it might be something to do with how the scenes are built.  It might just be a case of advising people that if they have certain issues it may be due to their game being too heavy for the scenes to play properly.