Otakadelic's fetish mods(Hitomi Denimless Pack released. 7/Jun/2018)

Otakadelic

1 hour ago, thethingthatshootsrockets said:

Hey, man. Nice mods! I'm looking forward to your pantyless packs

Thx!!! I will be busy until Saturday because I have to watch NFL Draft. But won't take long until release. Only try to solve tricky details.

Everything else were all done.

The issue solved. Release number will be v.1. 0, not 0.9.

Spoiler

preview.thumb.jpg.b4a3d5683fd7c6fea9c81132dd98c933.jpg

However one small glitch has spotted(I know how to fix, only matter of time.) and due to personal reason(nfl draft), I will be busy this weekend. 

Release date might be early next week. Sorry to keep you waiting. But Kasumi put all panties behind and gets close to you with Ten different costumes.

16 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Ten panties from Ten costumes are successfully removed!

Take sexy pictures then time to release.

Click here then you can download Kasumi Pantyless Pack v.1.0.  Sexier preview needs longer time and I want such a preview for this pack. but I can't hold you guys any longer. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jj3pzdo7ywrh5nu/KASUMI_Pantyless_Pack.v1.0.7Z

- Few costumes will be updated soon especially COS_002.

- Dirt is not precisely optimized yet but I hope generally acceptable with current version.

- Please report me if you spot any issues.

- I won't do this with DLC costumes because it is deadly close to spread DLC for free.

- Which means the number of pantyless Kasumi costume won't be changed. This is maximum. Although I am passionate to keep updating for better quality. 

Enjoy!!!

On 29/4/2018 at 11:32 PM, Otakadelic said:

Click here then you can download Kasumi Pantyless Pack v.1.0.  Sexier preview needs longer time and I want such a preview for this pack. but I can't hold you guys any longer. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jj3pzdo7ywrh5nu/KASUMI_Pantyless_Pack.v1.0.7Z

- Few costumes will be updated soon especially COS_002.

- Dirt is not precisely optimized yet but I hope generally acceptable with current version.

- Please report me if you spot any issues.

- I won't do this with DLC costumes because it is deadly close to spread DLC for free.

- Which means the number of pantyless Kasumi costume won't be changed. This is maximum. Although I am passionate to keep updating for better quality. 

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the mod, dude! I see that the COS_002 has some issues with some floating parts. I hope you fix it

1 hour ago, thethingthatshootsrockets said:

Thanks for the mod, dude! I see that the COS_002 has some issues with some floating parts. I hope you fix it

Thx for the feedback! Yeah, that one was tough to tackle so I had to start over.

This is what I have now and will be included with 1.01.

Another issue of 1.00 is, if you take closer look to her nails then you can notice dark shadows/spots.

This won't mean she rarely take showers and not so good to keep her clean but this is technical issue and another reason to start from scratch to fix so downloaders believe not only beautiful but she always maintains her cleanness. 

Thx again and hope you enjoy this pack!

cos_002_fixed.thumb.jpg.00becfce83a316d9b62f3f2acd4a74a7.jpg

2 hours ago, 1000000$ said:

If possible, please make this mod. It's fromVindictus.
Very pretty. You can for any girl. Thanks inadvance.

Evy.zip

Hi, I believe this is for XPS file. The most of ppl here, or at least me, not possess deeper knowledge about XPS, like internal structures, like how four (or three in XPS???) textures applied and so on.

- If you a modder or want to be a modder and join us, I am gladly provide any helps. 

- If not, then my passion for your offer gets drastically low. Close to Zero.

The reason larger than zero is I am already doing.

I am aware of ppl in XPS side want to port XPS data to DOA5LR side. The problem is only few know both sides. So someone step forward to take a deeper look into the other side then help to make a bridge otherwise nothing happens.

Unfortunately for you, I've already involved with this kind of project, trying to port XPS character as DOA5LR playable character.

So, someday, the bridge, I mean tutorials or tools or technical knowledges are spread enough, your Evy will have a chance.

That's all I can say now.

5 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Hi, I believe this is for XPS file. The most of ppl here, or at least me, not possess deeper knowledge about XPS, like internal structures, like how four (or three in XPS???) textures applied and so on.

- If you a modder or want to be a modder and join us, I am gladly provide any helps. 

- If not, then my passion for your offer gets drastically low. Close to Zero.

The reason larger than zero is I am already doing.

I am aware of ppl in XPS side want to port XPS data to DOA5LR side. The problem is only few know both sides. So someone step forward to take a deeper look into the other side then help to make a bridge otherwise nothing happens.

Unfortunately for you, I've already involved with this kind of project, trying to port XPS character as DOA5LR playable character.

So, someday, the bridge, I mean tutorials or tools or technical knowledges are spread enough, your Evy will have a chance.

That's all I can say now.

If I were a modder then I would doit myself.

funtkase made this import, so it can be done.

funtkase.jpg.60f686081f2d13d78add6e1635c5d07d.jpg

Model is thesame from XNALARA, I already asked him about it, andhe didnot ansver me.

Well, if you donot know how I will ask other.

Sorriy for disturbing.

14 minutes ago, 1000000$ said:

If I were a modder then I would doit myself.

funtkase made this import, so it can be done.

Model is thesame from XNALARA, I already asked him about it, andhe didnot ansver me.

Well, if you donot know how I will ask other.

Sorriy for disturbing.

No no not disturbed. I explained the current status of both sides, what I am doing now, which I hope I indicated you the possibility of your Evy should only get greater. 

I even can't judge easy or difficult or kinda-middle, no idea. Both sides are far from each other. Tons of DOA5 related XPS files exist but opposite direction is just started.  Very early stage.

6 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

No no not disturbed. I explained the current status of both sides, what I am doing now, which I hope I indicated you the possibility of your Evy should only get greater. 

I even can't judge easy or difficult or kinda-middle, no idea. Both sides are far from each other. Tons of DOA5 related XPS files exist but opposite direction is just started.  Very early stage.

But funtkase did it. Does noone know how?

He is silent and keeps a secret. :frown:

Since I've involved this matter(the bridge project), few detailed added below:

- "DOA5LR -> XPS" is easy. deadly easy. like:"This game is cool, give me screenshots!"

- Opposite is totally different. like: "These screenshots are cool! Could you make game just like these screenshots?"

- You can draw conceptual pictures from fully functional cars but make industrial leveled car from conceptual arts is different.

I hope you grasp the difference of two.

Yes, XPS can change poses and enable/disable accessories.  But far from fully functional 3d model for 60FPS paced fighting game with natural face expressions. Basically what you asking is fully functional playable 3d model from conceptual materials.

And I haven't shut the door close. I am the one try to fill the gap, which is only positive for your Evy, I believe.

2 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Since I've involved this matter(the bridge project), few detailed added below:

- "DOA5LR -> XPS" is easy. deadly easy. like:"This game is cool, give me screenshots!"

- Opposite is totally different. like: "These screenshots are cool! Could you make game just like these screenshots?"

- You can draw conceptual pictures from fully functional cars but make industrial leveled car from conceptual arts is different.

I hope you grasp the difference of two.

Yes, XPS can change poses and enable/disable accessories.  But far from fully functional 3d model for 60FPS paced fighting game with natural face expressions. Basically what you asking is fully functional playable 3d model from conceptual materials.

And I haven't shut the door close. I am the one try to fill the gap, which is only positive for your Evy, I believe.

Kinder, Huchi built this bridge a couple of years ago... ;)

3 hours ago, Deadpool_69 said:

Can you please create a barefoot bunny mod using Harry Palmer's nude body base?

What a great idea! I am yet barefoot lover so I can't explain why. But really fascinated the combination of Harry's RNM and  Nude Bunny and barefoot. 

Sorry it is too hard to cover all available girls. Please tell me up to four then I will put these girls high priority. 

8 minutes ago, thethingthatshootsrockets said:

Thank you! Do you know of any tutorials to make my own pantyless costumes? I want to help to make a fully pantyless DOA experience, like they just want to feel a cold breeze all the time

Sounds music to me. That's what I want to hear. That's why I am translating. 

But forgive me I will be very busy from today and will be back 6th or 7th.

I will search or maybe consider to create tutorials but pls give me little times I will be active again soon. 

Archived