I get LastException all the time :( HELP!

10 hours ago, Sarah071991 said:

okay, thank you :smile: I didn't get another LastException file so far but my game just crashed and I now have a LastCrash file :frown: here it is. Do you know what this means?

lastCrash.txt

Hello again :smile: I'm glad you had some time to actually play the game. Unfortunately Lastcrash logs can only be read by EA, the only thing it tells me is you have a Windows 10 Laptop.

10 hours ago, Sarah071991 said:

Edit: Now I also had another LastException file... 

This Exception is from an animation error and could be the cause of the crash too. It looks like a sim was trying to perform a sitting position but the animation is set up wrong. Was this with Wicked Whims or a custom interaction?

I thought it might be a sex animation causing the error, but if it was just romantic interactions then it wouldn't be Wicked Whims. You remember the batch fixes in Sims 4 Studio, try Fix Dining table and Chairs batch fix in the same tab.

Spoiler

5ada3a20a77db_S4SBatchFix.thumb.png.ae3bf079e97a379584be73866fe91759.png

See if that stops the LE :smile: 

I can't remember, do you have MCCC? If you do, could you check the mc_cmd_center.log to see if it caught this exception as well and attach it here. There could be more information pointing to the cause.

The only other thing I can think of at the moment is a mod that alters Romantic interactions. :confused:

First two entries in the log are animation errors, looks like an Elderly Sim died while performing another action at the same time. I think its just a one off and is safe to ignore.

The last entries are related to an Education career mod, if I remember you had conflicts detected with career mods. You might want to check that again.

On 5/5/2018 at 6:34 PM, Der Alte said:

Hallo Leute habe folgenes Problem mfg Der Alte

lastException.txt

Es ist veraltet, entfernt und aktualisiere Wickedwhims im Mods-Ordner. WickedWhims 3.2.4.115j wird nicht mehr unterstützt.

Entferne diese benutzerdefinierten Mods, wenn du sie hast:

African Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package

Career Oriented Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package

[Simelicious]Dancer Aspiration.package

INKKhan's Hottub VFX

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 2:39 AM, Sarah071991 said:

okay! I actually already expected the first one, because the orange Last Exception warning immediately popped up when my sim died ?? 

I‘m gonna check the career mods again :smile:

They is a way that should help it can be time consuming remove custom folders one by one to desk top open game each time see if problem goes away if that don't solve it make a new folder call it what you want put it to desk top open up yr mods folder drag mod one by one to yr desk top folder start game each time unless mods are multiple then you have to drag together when you find the problem then u can put others back in game took me ages to sort mine it was a trait called singer if you got that get rid hope you get your problem sorted I know it can be frustrating 

Archived