On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:21 PM, DenirJunior said:

I'm sad! I love this mod.
I'm having a lot of CTD, always with the same error ...

Dumping stack 159585270:                                                                                                         
     Frame count: 1 (Page count: 1)                                                                                                 
     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)                                                                
     Type: Normal                                                                                                                   
     Return register: [fwaddonmanager ]                                                                 
     Has stack callback: No                                                                                                         
     Stack trace:                                                                                                                   
         [Active effect 1 on  (430022F9)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1650          
             IP: 83    Instruction: 1    Line: 1650                                                                                         
             [akCaster]: [Actor < (00000014)>]                                                                                          
             [akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (0C038A86)>]                                                                                    
             [::temp446]: [fwaddonmanager ]                                                                 
             [::NoneVar]: None                                                                                                          
 Dumping stack 159579178:                                                                                                         
     Stack trace:                                                                                                                   
         [Active effect 1 on  (6D008979)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1650          
             [akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (0C038A86)>]                                                                                    
 Dumping stack 159586282:                                                                                                         
     Stack trace:                                                                                                                   
         [Active effect 2 on  (7604B3B7)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1650          
             [akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (F60012DD)>]                                                                                    

Just want to note I am having the same issue.  CTD start off slow but then get to the point of crashing every 30sec - 10 minutes.

Dumping stack 552190:

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  Frame count: 1 (Page count: 1)

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  Type: Normal

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  Return register: [fwaddonmanager <BF_AddOnManager (09001829)>]

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  Has stack callback: No

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  Stack trace:

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  [Active effect 7 on  (000198B6)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1650

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  IP: 83  Instruction: 1   Line: 1650

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  [akCaster]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  [akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (460389EF)>]

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  [::temp446]: [fwaddonmanager <BF_AddOnManager (09001829)>]

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  [::NoneVar]: None

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  Dumping stack 552085:

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  Frame count: 1 (Page count: 1)

[07/26/2018 - 05:34:16PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 12:28 AM, tod howard said:

So Racemenu just came out and in-game body morph is working. Does this mean we can finally start getting CBBE bellies working?

Yes, this is true. (yaay!)

You need RaceMenu SE, CBBE SE, BodySlide and Outfit Studio SE, and a Pregnancy Mod that supports BodyMorphs as a belly scaling option (like Beeing Female or Fertility Mode, etc).

But don't forget that you have to check "Build Morphs" in BodySlide and rebuild your body and outfits, so RaceMenu can actually change them.

I think the addon might need some work, Im having the same issues as poster taikouchi.  No CTDs at first, now I'm crashing every two minutes of gameplay.  Looking at BFaddon in SSEDit (the only esp that wyre bash didnt like either) it has a bunch of errors  < Error: lstring ID should be Int32 value > and when loading it  "error unused data in" and pointing to those lstrings.  Just thought I'd mention this, hope an update/fix comes out soon, I really like this mod.  Thanks again for the hard work in bringing this to SE!

So I am currently playing on a male character, which is supported by the mod, but none of my widgets show information (But as a female they show information fine), and I can't do anything as a male regarding this mod. Does anyone know of a fix to this? (see attachment)

Also would like to know some of the BeeingFemale SE compatible sex mods for immersion purposes.

20180815153739_1.jpg

On 8/14/2018 at 11:05 AM, Camila said:

Yes, this is true. (yaay!)

You need RaceMenu SE, CBBE SE, BodySlide and Outfit Studio SE, and a Pregnancy Mod that supports BodyMorphs as a belly scaling option (like Beeing Female or Fertility Mode, etc).

But don't forget that you have to check "Build Morphs" in BodySlide and rebuild your body and outfits, so RaceMenu can actually change them.

Would you mind elaborating on getting it working? I've got all of the mods above and checked "build morphs" in BodySlide when generating the outfits. In-game bodymorphing with the sliders is working just fine for me but Being Female is only making the breasts grow and leaving the belly alone. I've tried setting the scaling type to "Skeleton(Default)" or "Skeleton(Ni-Override)" with no luck.

1 minute ago, tod howard said:

Would you mind elaborating on getting it working? I've got all of the mods above and checked "build morphs" in BodySlide when generating the outfits. In-game bodymorphing with the sliders is working just fine for me but Being Female is only making the breasts grow and leaving the belly alone. I've tried setting the scaling type to "Skeleton(Default)" or "Skeleton(Ni-Override)" with no luck.

Actually I don't use Beeing Female for my pregnancy mod. I used to play with it on Oldrim but now I'm currently using Feritlity Mode.

Doesn't Being Female have the option to use Body Morphs among these options? I could swear it had... but If not then I guess it doesn't support Body Morphs as belly scaling option.

You could switch to Fertility Mode and give it a try if you wish.

9 minutes ago, Camila said:

Actually I don't use Beeing Female for my pregnancy mod. I used to play with it on Oldrim but now I'm currently using Feritlity Mode.

Doesn't Being Female have the option to use Body Morphs among these options? I could swear it had... but If not then I guess it doesn't support Body Morphs as belly scaling option.

You could switch to Fertility Mode and give it a try if you wish.

Only if using Bane's patches and SLIF.

On 4/17/2018 at 4:21 PM, DenirJunior said:

I'm sad! I love this mod.
I'm having a lot of CTD, always with the same error ...                                                                                                    

Taicouchi said:
Just want to note I am having the same issue.  CTD start off slow but then get to the point of crashing every 30sec - 10 minutes.

Just out of curiosity, are either of you also running Deviously Helpless, Schlongs of Skyrim, Creature Framework, or any combo of those? Also when you CTD, are you in an inn or a major congregation area for NPCs? And if so, is there usually a lot of women NPCs around you?

The reason I ask is because I traced the effect codes in my Papyrus log back to these mods listed above, with the majority being from Deviously Helpless. From what I've seen of BF, the scripting is fairly moderate for what it does. But combine that with the fact that this scripting is applied to every female humanoid race NPC in the game,  and throw in a mod or three that also uses a hidden trigger activated cloak effect as well, at the same time, and then gather a decent number of those female NPCs in a single cell, and you got a recipe for a script overload and CTD.

I'm going to try to remedy this by dropping Deviously Helpless. But I think any mod that has a constant trigger based cloak effect going at the same time as BF could have potential for CTD.

• 2 weeks later...

I running into a problem, my game has a CTD whenever I attempt to run the game, via skse, with this mod installed, I did get the game working by simply removing the BeeingFemale64.dll from the skse folder in the skyrim se data folder. I only noticed this problem after updating to the newest version of skyrim se and the skse, version 2.0.8, so I assume that Beeing Female just needs to be updated, I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if anyone happen to have a temporary work around

3 hours ago, blackmumba1680 said:

I running into a problem, my game has a CTD whenever I attempt to run the game, via skse, with this mod installed, I did get the game working by simply removing the BeeingFemale64.dll from the skse folder in the skyrim se data folder. I only noticed this problem after updating to the newest version of skyrim se and the skse, version 2.0.8, so I assume that Beeing Female just needs to be updated, I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if anyone happen to have a temporary work around

Any mods with a DLL file need to be updated to the latest Skyrim version in order to run.  Unfortunately, there's not much that can b done as a workaround.

8 hours ago, hugepervert said:

BFAP doesn't work. ☹️ It shouldn't be hard to fix since it's only script files, but I've never written or debugged them before.

No it dont work as well it should for oldrim BF so you will have the same issues whit Beeing Female SSE. And it is little more then some script files.

ah so it is crashing cos im on the latest patch of both skse64 and sse and i did a fresh install of all mods only adding the sexlabs framworks and being female and a few other small mods that don't interact with bf other then flowergirl and rs children. so i guess i will wait for bf update :) thanks very much for the replies 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, Adviser69 said:

Just out of curiosity, are either of you also running Deviously Helpless, Schlongs of Skyrim, Creature Framework, or any combo of those? Also when you CTD, are you in an inn or a major congregation area for NPCs? And if so, is there usually a lot of women NPCs around you?

The reason I ask is because I traced the effect codes in my Papyrus log back to these mods listed above, with the majority being from Deviously Helpless. From what I've seen of BF, the scripting is fairly moderate for what it does. But combine that with the fact that this scripting is applied to every female humanoid race NPC in the game,  and throw in a mod or three that also uses a hidden trigger activated cloak effect as well, at the same time, and then gather a decent number of those female NPCs in a single cell, and you got a recipe for a script overload and CTD.

I'm going to try to remedy this by dropping Deviously Helpless. But I think any mod that has a constant trigger based cloak effect going at the same time as BF could have potential for CTD.

I apologize for the late response, this mod is like RSE for me for Fallout.  Without it I cant bring myself to play much Skyrim.  Anywho...

Deviously Helpless = No

Schlongs of Skyrim = Yes     Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.0.7z

Creature Framework = Yes   1.10-pre2-SE.7z

Hilariously enough when I play that mod that expands to the south of Skyrim into Cyrodil (forgot the name sorry I deleted it after finishing) (wait I can check nexus mod download history) (found it!) Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE I had no problems on a fresh game and after finishing ventured back to Skyrim and it started up again with the 1650 bug.

Yes it crashes more and faster around more npc.  However, it will crash out in the wild by yourself.  More like a crash every 10 minutes in the wild and every 30 seconds in a tavern and 1-2 in town.  A simple delete of the mod and my game runs near flawlessly.  Its infuriating! -.-"

2 hours ago, Taikouchi said:

I apologize for the late response, this mod is like RSE for me for Fallout.  Without it I cant bring myself to play much Skyrim.  Anywho...

Deviously Helpless = No

Schlongs of Skyrim = Yes     Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.0.7z

Creature Framework = Yes   1.10-pre2-SE.7z

Hilariously enough when I play that mod that expands to the south of Skyrim into Cyrodil (forgot the name sorry I deleted it after finishing) (wait I can check nexus mod download history) (found it!) Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE I had no problems on a fresh game and after finishing ventured back to Skyrim and it started up again with the 1650 bug.

Yes it crashes more and faster around more npc.  However, it will crash out in the wild by yourself.  More like a crash every 10 minutes in the wild and every 30 seconds in a tavern and 1-2 in town.  A simple delete of the mod and my game runs near flawlessly.  Its infuriating! -.-"

As fun as Beeing Female can be, it is still rife with problems, especially with SE and it's need for updates. I know milz is working hard to try to bring more stability to the mod, but at this juncture I myself have switched over to Fertility Mode until then. It's stable, lightweight, and while it doesn't have the menses effect that this does, it handles the rest of the functions in a similar manner with one very big difference: women won't have their cycles tracked unless they have been inseminated, and even then only for 3 cycles more unless they are inseminated again or become pregnant. Only major drawback I can tell is it can't differentiate sperm from men and creatures. 

Other than that, I think of it this way. This mod is like a water park that is still under construction and going through safety tests. Now do you make do with the local swimming pool until the water park is ready, or prefer to sit in the hot sun?