View File

Pregnancy and menstrual cycle mod that will give a complete new and better feeling to Skyrim. Just give it a try

btn_donate_SM.gif
Version 2.8 SE Fix 1

Thanks to Zerantha for helping converting the files!

BeeingFemale is a menstrual cycle simulation mod that allows female character to have a menstrual cycle and even to become pregnant.
It's a very complex mod based on reality with a lot of realistic features like simulating the LH and FSH Hormones, sperm life-time, egg and sperm traveling duration, and way more.

It's a high advanced mod with many features that won't touch other mods except you want it. It's compatible with most other mods.
The born children will have an own leveling system, too as well as there own skill and perk tree.
They can follow you, doing some favours and more.

If you are a woman in Skyrim, after having sex you can become pregnant - depending on your hormones and your menstrual cycle phase.
After some many days you can born a little cute girl or a strong cute boy.
For sure NPCs are supported, too! So even when you are a Men in Skyrim, you can have a lot of fun with this mod and you will have your own child that will give support.

BeeingFemale is based on reality. It was a lot to read about the menstrual cycle, birth, hormones and stuff.

Install:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Install the requirements

- SKSE SE

- SkyUI

- PapyrusUtil SE

2) Install BeeingFemale

(optional)

3) Install XPMSE32

4) Install a body with Belly Node (for example UNP with TBBP option, or CBBE with HDT option)

5) Install armor mods (for example CBBE Armors with HDT Option, most of them got the "NPC Belly node")

How does it Work / FAQ:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said, BeeingFemale is based on reality. So it works like it does in reality. It's a bit complicated to explain how everything works - only having sex won't impregnate a woman. That's why i wrote 3 Books you can find in your inventory after starting the game.

Q: The Menu is black
A: scroll a few lines back. below the Installation guide I've wrote an "important" note

Q: How does it work?
A: There are 3 Books in your inventory. It is way to complex to explain everything in a FAQ. But it works like it does in reality - an egg is traveling thought the female body, a sperm can concive it and the woman will be pregnant.

Q: What are those AddOns?
A: AddOns are specific mods that include content to BeeingFemale. They can specificate races (changing the duration of a phase, the pain level, the kid of child that will born, and even more, adding more PMS Effects, menstrual effects, ....)

Q: Where can I find a pregnancy Body / Skeleton / Clothes - and what should i use?
A: On Lovers Lab! Depending on you body you are using, the textures, the skeleton, the physics there are diferent mods you need. But the good answer is, you can find all of them on Lovers Lab, just use the search function. The first set up of those mods can be a bit anoying but when it works it looks great :classic_smile:

Q: I've got a problem with the Body / Skeleton / Clothes
A: I'm sorry to say that, but this is the wrong thread for that. The creater of the body / skeleton / clothes can help you way better with you problem.

Q: My character is spinning when she gives birth
A: Isn't it funny? :classic_smile: I'm sorry i'm not an animator. Those were the best looking animations for birth i could find. If someone could create new realistic bith animations it would be great :classic_smile:

Q: Is Female / Female suported?
A: Yes, if you have SexLab installed. Even when this is not realistic at all, i made it possible. Just enable the Female sperm effect in the SexLab MCM Settings.

Q: Are creatures suported?
A: Yes, if you have SexLab installed. Just enable it in the Beeing Female MCM Settings.

Q: I had sex with a female guard / thief / ... but she won't become pregnant - why?
A: Those are non-unique characters. There would be to many problems to make them work correctly. Non-unique characters may change there sex. Sometimes they are female, sometimes male, ... sometimes they are Nord, sometimes argonian.... and when they will respawn after killing them, they may change again. If i would store them it would slow down everything and create massive stored data. Male non-unique can still impregnate female unique.

Q: Is the Sourcecode included?
A: Yes! Except the widgets everything is included
(A typo happend, the Source files are located in a folder that is named "Scource" - Just copy and past all files into your Source folder and you can edit them.)

Q: Will the childs grow to an adult?
A: No. This got many reasons. The most imporant is that children won't grow to an adult in just 10 days. Another thing is that this would be realy dificult to make, because of the AddOn System, and stuff.

Q: I'm suffering on an infection - will my character die now?
A: Cure it - just buy a cure potion! otherwise you will die.

Q: Why the min duration of a phase is 2 Days?
A: This was the easiest way to fix problems with the calculation and the AddOns.

Q: Why are children / elder forbidden / blocked?
A: Elder won't have a menstrual cycle anymore... same to children.

Q: Are there crafts i can create?
A: Yes. There are many crafts you can create. Contraception Fluid so you can't become pregnant, Anti Sperm Fluid (aka: Wash out sperm fluid) to wash out the sperm that is already inside you, sanitary napkins to fetch the menstrual blood.

Q: The Conecption Widget says i've got 6% chance to conceive and i'm ovulating - what does this actualy meen?
A: Such low conception chances are like 0% + tollerance. I don't think your character will become pregnant. Seems the egg won't nist in the utherus or there was no egg when ovulating or something else happend. Wait for the next cycle maybe next time it will work.

Q: I've got a negative 'State Time' and it's falling even more - what can i do?
A: This is a bug i couldn't figure out right now. It happens when the BeeingFemale Timer is resumend after a pause (disabled via MCM Menu or Estrus Chaurus Pregnancy). The only way to fix it is a reset the Player Stats using the MCM Menu. I'm still working on this bug.

Q: Are you a doctor or a midwife or something like that?
A: Ähm no, not really, i'm software developer who liked Trixy's "Procreation" and continued his work. I've asked some many female friends, reading forums, reading wikiedia with the result - really really to much informations!!! Now i know a lot about FSH Hormones, LH Hormones, even how often and how much menstruation blood drips out.... uuuuhrs.... But i think it was worth it.

Q: Do you spend hours for just feeding your own fetish?
A: No. First of all, i spend less time. Sorry for that but i'm busy with my real life as I already said. I love developing and it's better then base jumping when releasing a mod or a bug fix. I don't even play skyrim anymore. Maybe sometimes when I have nothing else to do but most of the playing is just for testing bug fixes in BeeingFemale.

Q: Is it possible to keep the widgets visible?
A: Yes, keep the hotkey pressed for 1.2 sec or longer. Press the key again to hide them again

Q: Are there any console commands?
A: Yes, there are a few. The most important is "bf:code" (without the quotes) this will display an error code that I need, for fixing some bugs. But I will ask for them, you don't need to send me the code for each request. There are a few more for healing the baby, adding contraception, give contraception bottles to the selected NPC, impregnation, sperm adding, and so on..... Maybe you will find them out sometimes

Items and Crafts:
There are a few items you can craft.
Using the cooker (you can find in a kitchen or a camp fire) you can create the Contraception Fluid and the Wash Out Sperm fluid.

The Contraception fluid will raise the chance of contraception depending. But don't use them all at once! You must wait around 3 - 4 days till you can use the next contraception - otherwise it won't have the full effect. There is a How To note in your inventory, please read it first!

Using the Wash Out sperm fluid you can wash out the sperm that is already in you so it won't impregnate you anymore.
But beware - sperm that is to long (by default 6 game hours - can be changed in the MCM Menu) is in you, already reached the utherus and can't be washed out anymore.

Then there are the sanitary napkins. You can craft them in the forge -> Leather.
They will fetch the menstrual blood so you won't have any bloody legs anymore.

Requirements:
- PapyrusUtil (or SexLab)
- SKSE SE 2.0.7
- SkyUI 5 SE

Optional:
- FNIS
- RaceMenu
- A SexLab compatible sex mod so you can have sex
- Body with pregnant belly support
- Skeleton with pregnant belly support

Not compatible with:
- Most other pregnancy mods
- There is a little bug with Skyrim Romance - will be fixed soon

Change Log
2.8 SE

- Update BeeingFemale to BeeingFemale64

Translations and AddOn Links
- comming soon

Guids
There are 4 guids planed (2 guides released, 2 guides will follow soon)

- BeeingFemale Developer Guide - This guide is about creating AddOns for BeeingFemale. Race AddOn, CME AddOn and Misc AddOn.
- BeeingFemale Perk Guide - Create your own perks for your children!
- BeeingFemale Make your mod compatible without requirement - All you need is SKSE. There are a bunch of "ModEvents" beeing female supports.
- BeeingFemale Translation Guide - (must be redone) This guide explain how to create translations for the MCM Menu and the game content.
- BeeingFemale Script Guide - In this Guide i will explain how to create simple and advanced scripts for BeeingFemale... how to impregnate any woman using scripts only and what options there are.
- BeeingFemale Modder Guide - This guide descripts how to make mods based on BeeingFemale. For example you talk to an NPC who needs help, rescue her pregnant wife.

For Developer
Beeing Female is made for player and developer!
There are many diferent ways to make developer happy - For example the AddOn Manager. It's easy to create new AddOns like menstrual syndromes, PMS effects, and stuff. It's also possible to create race specific settings or gain access to the BeeingFemale Events.
Another way to make developer happy is the FWController Class. You can gain access to all NPCs even when they are not loaded or never were loaded. You can impregnate a NPC with just one command, damage / heal the unborn baby, reading and writing the stats and way more.
There are also functions included to gain access to BeeingFemale without including it to your mod, using the SendModEvent Command.

Here is a short list for SendModEvent examples:

FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddContraception", 100) ; This adds contraception to the woman
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "AddSperm", MaleActor.GetFormID()) ; This will add sperm to the woman
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "WashOutSperm", 100) ; This will wash out 100% sperm
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "ChangeState", 3) ; This will change the state to 'Menstruation'
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "InfoBox", 100) ; This will open the info window with all informations
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "DamageBaby", 30) ; This will make 30 damage to the baby
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "HealBaby", 60) ; This will heal the baby with 60 Health points
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "CanBecomePregnant", 1) ; This will make the FemaleActor able to become pregnant in this cycle (0 for disable)
FemaleActor.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "CanBecomePMS", 1) ; This will make the FemaleActor able to become pms in this cycle (0 for disable)
MaleActor.SendModEvent("AddSperm","", FemaleActor.GetFormID()) ; this is basicly the same as above, except that his is called from the male actor
More informations can be found in the Guids i've uploaded

Console Commands
Most of the console commands may have a selected NPC. If no NPC is selected, it will take effect at the player.
after the command itself there may follow arguments, written in angle brackets. Some of them are only numeric
Arguments written in square bracket [<...>] are optional and can be set, or not.

Some commands may take a few second!
This meen, it will display the error message, that the command could not be found, untill the command is was done successfully.
Just wait a few seconds

Adding an amount of tampons to the actors inveotry. If no argument where given, it will add 1 tampon
bf:addtampon [<1-99>]

Adding an amount of contraception fluids to the actors inventory. If no argument where given, it will add 1 contraception fluid
bf:addcontraception [<1-99>]

Get or set the current phase of the selected woman. If no argument is written, it will write her phase to the console - otherwise it will change the phase.
You can't go to a pregnancy phase (4 - 8) when the actor is not pregnant!
0 = Follicular Phase; 1 = Ovulating; 2 = Luthealphase; 3 = Menstruating; 4 = 1.st Trimester; ...
bf:state [<0-9>]

Get or set the womands contraception value. If no argument is given it will write the current amount of contraception into the console
bf:contraception [<0-100>]

Add sperm between the Player and the selected NPC. If the Player is female and the NPC is male, the player will gain the sperm, if the player is male and the NPC is female, the NPC will gain the sperm.
bf:addsperm

This will impregnate between player and the selected NPC. If the player is male and the selected NPC is female, the NPC will be impregnated by the player. If the Player is female and the NPC is male, the NPC will impregnate the player.
The optional argument gives the number of babys. If no argument was posted, it will impregnate with 1 baby
bf:impregnate [<1-6>]

This will damage the baby of the selected NPC. The argument represents the amount of damage
bf:damagebaby <1 - 100>

This will set the health of the baby. If no argument is given, it will print the babys health into the console
bf:babyhealth [<0 - 100>]

This command forces the birth of the selected pregnant woman
bf:forcebirth

This Debug Command print the loadign code of BeeingFemale into the console
bf:code

This reset all BeeingFemale relevant variables of the selected NPC
bf:resetnpc

This makes the woman able to become pregnant in the current cycle if true, or disable pregnancy if it's false
bf:canbecomepregnant [<true / false>]

This makes the woman able to become PMS in the current cycle if true, or disable PMS if it's false
bf:canbecomepms [<true / false>]

This unimpregnates the selected pregnant NPC - without giving birth to a child
bf:unimpregnate

Handles the AddOn manager. Force clearing or refreshing the AddOn List. If the second argument is also given, it will print a help, refresh/clearing only the misc / race/ cme AddOns
bf:addon [<refresh / clear> [<? / misc / race / cme>] ]

This will make a short test of BeeingFemale, including testing of the current settet pregnancy belly scaling at max value for 10 seconds.
if no actor is selected, it will test the belly scaling for all loaded NPCs, otherwise, only the selected NPC will be tested
bf:test

This will export the AddOns of the given .esp file. The mod file must be loaded.
bf:export <mod name>

Set the number of babys, the woman is pregnant with.
bf:setbabys <1-6>

Special Thanks
Trixy - for Procreation
Muon Shan - for your active help
Huili - for your rus. translation
Aravis7 - for your france translation and your help with the baby mesh
xiaomiza - for your chinese translation
jbezorg - for help with the baby mesh
Slorm - for sharing his bug fixed FWSystem
Leito - For the birth animation
Corum - For the PMS "Depressive" fix
Lactina - For the Baby-Armor-Mesh
Vader666 - For converting the Baby-Armor-Mesh
Vioxsis - For converting the Baby-Armor-Mesh
Bane Master - For his BeeingFemale Patch
Chosen Clue - For his BeeingFemale Patch
qotsafan - For his BeeingFemale Patch

zarantha - Thanks for updating to Skyrim SE

Lovers Lab Community for the realy great support, help, bug fixing, and way way more!
Everyone who made a donation! This is realy realy great! Thanks!

Visit the BeeingFemale Blog, too!
Here some background informations can be found.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/14/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE SE, SkyUI, PapyrusUtil SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Hi Uncle :smiley:

I haven't include Bane Masters patch. I realy like his patch, but it was his work and I hope a Patch for BeeingFemale will come, too. If he got some questions or if he say "well, I don't have Skyrim SE" or "I don't want to" I could do it for him, for sure

1 hour ago, milzschnitte said:

Yes, there is a work around. I've used the Body from the old Skyrim mod "All in one animated Pussy" and used the NIF Optimizer. Now I could use the COS Body in Body Slide and create the body with HDT

COS Body.zip

Ok just a quick question I got the cos body in bodyslide on top i select it then slim which i like. But which do i pick when i actually batch build it ? The normal cbbe phys there is a cos right at the bottom but no hands or feet which did you pick ?

Using the older CBBE bodies you won't get the higher polygon count, new sliders and outfits will get seams on the wrist and ankles. The only compatible thing between CBBE and CBBE SE are the texture files.

CBBE SE doesn't support the belly node right now, because it's not possible to add any more bones to the area due to improved spine weights (there can only be 4 bones affecting the same area at once). In the future I might consider adding it to the CBBE Body Special by sacrificing the general animation quality, but not sure yet.

10 hours ago, ousnius said:

Using the older CBBE bodies you won't get the higher polygon count, new sliders and outfits will get seams on the wrist and ankles. The only compatible thing between CBBE and CBBE SE are the texture files.

CBBE SE doesn't support the belly node right now, because it's not possible to add any more bones to the area due to improved spine weights (there can only be 4 bones affecting the same area at once). In the future I might consider adding it to the CBBE Body Special by sacrificing the general animation quality, but not sure yet.

Ye I like the new CBBE body way too much belly node is secondary. Since there are sliders that work in bodyslide I assume once Nioveride is working properly the same effect can be acomplished that way.

2 hours ago, jennievm said:

Ye I like the new CBBE body way too much belly node is secondary. Since there are sliders that work in bodyslide I assume once Nioveride is working properly the same effect can be acomplished that way.

Pretty sure NiOverride needs a weightpaint for deformation. 

18 hours ago, ousnius said:

In the future I might consider adding it to the CBBE Body Special by sacrificing the general animation quality, but not sure yet.

I really hope I could see the belly node within the new beautiful CBBE body for SE.

Decrease in general quality of animations is definitely okay!

Nice to see that SKSSE has gotten to a point where more mods can be ported over! I know the patches will need to be converted, but will old AddOns that use the built-in system (like the Animation Pack 1.3) work by default?

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried both plain install and a rough CK conversion and neither worked, I think they'll need to be redone.

I'm sad! I love this mod.
I'm having a lot of CTD, always with the same error ...

Dumping stack 159585270:                                                                                                         
     Frame count: 1 (Page count: 1)                                                                                                 
     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)                                                                
     Type: Normal                                                                                                                   
     Return register: [fwaddonmanager <BF_AddOnManager (24001829)>]                                                                 
     Has stack callback: No                                                                                                         
     Stack trace:                                                                                                                   
         [Active effect 1 on  (430022F9)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1650          
             IP: 83    Instruction: 1    Line: 1650                                                                                         
             [akCaster]: [Actor < (00000014)>]                                                                                          
             [akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (0C038A86)>]                                                                                    
             [::temp446]: [fwaddonmanager <BF_AddOnManager (24001829)>]                                                                 
             [::NoneVar]: None                                                                                                          
 Dumping stack 159579178:                                                                                                         
     Stack trace:                                                                                                                   
         [Active effect 1 on  (6D008979)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1650          
             [akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (0C038A86)>]                                                                                    
 Dumping stack 159586282:                                                                                                         
     Stack trace:                                                                                                                   
         [Active effect 2 on  (7604B3B7)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1650          
             [akEffect]: [MagicEffect < (F60012DD)>]                                                                                    

öhm - ok .... it says on line 1650 in the FWAbilityBeeingFemale there is an error.... but this script only has 1578 lines....

And the "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply()" is on line 1576

Do you have something installed that overwrites the script files? The Patch is not compatible right now.

About the PMS problem - I will take a look on it.

Most AddOns are not compatible right now, because the .esp file must be converted to Skyrim SE.

I'm already in contact with gullu and bane master and maybe I'm creating an installer with some AddOns and BeeingFemale and stuff like gullus pregnacy armors and clothes and stuff.

On 2018. 4. 15. at 10:01 AM, jennievm said:

Ok just a quick question I got the cos body in bodyslide on top i select it then slim which i like. But which do i pick when i actually batch build it ? The normal cbbe phys there is a cos right at the bottom but no hands or feet which did you pick ?

I recommend rather using oldrim CBBE body. It does not require any conversion and works just fine. You would also need oldrim bodyslide, not the SE one. Those two are different. Check the size of each files.

Then, build CBBE HDT body. Just ignore all the nevernude, CBBE  Vanilla, or just CBBE body. Do not build them.

Then, you will have good old pregnancy-compatible body.

You could also use Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided from oldrim to make vanilla outfits pregnancy-compatible. This one also does not require conversion.

For other armor mods, you may have to check whether they have the belly node or not each, and use SSE NIF Optimizer to convert their meshes.

4 hours ago, milzschnitte said:

öhm - ok .... it says on line 1650 in the FWAbilityBeeingFemale there is an error.... but this script only has 1578 lines....

And the "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnMagicEffectApply()" is on line 1576

Do you have something installed that overwrites the script files? The Patch is not compatible right now.

Very strange.
I searched and only found a FWAbilityBeeingFemale.pex, I did not find any other version of it that is the same that I downloaded.

8 hours ago, sdsd8452 said:

I recommend rather using oldrim CBBE body. It does not require any conversion and works just fine. You would also need oldrim bodyslide, not the SE one. Those two are different. Check the size of each files.

Then, build CBBE HDT body. Just ignore all the nevernude, CBBE  Vanilla, or just CBBE body. Do not build them.

Then, you will have good old pregnancy-compatible body.

You could also use Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided from oldrim to make vanilla outfits pregnancy-compatible. This one also does not require conversion.

For other armor mods, you may have to check whether they have the belly node or not each, and use SSE NIF Optimizer to convert their meshes.

I could do that but i prefer the new cbbe body. Im in no rush tho. I will wait till it works. Its understandable with things still being converted that it will take time for stuff to work 100% so ill just wait. As for bodyslide i've got all of them installed from the new cbbe old cbbe uunp im spoiled for choice. Easy to build any of them. Tried uunp with worked but damn did the body look crappy next to the new cbbe body so ye ill wait