Futanari Prisoner Standalone Follower +Schlong Files

1 hour ago, mrschmoe said:

Thanks for sharing this with everyone.  I am attempting to recreate some of your other followers in game and was wondering if you would be able to share the bodyslide preset for Prisoner with us as well?

You're welcome!  I'm strongly considering releasing the preset publicly, but right now, it is private alongside the racemenu preset.  This mod and thread will be the first place it's posted if I release it publicly.

8 hours ago, Hatake79 said:

My Skyrim crashes everytime when I try to get into Jovaskr. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm sorry you are having this issue.  It may be a good idea to spawn Prisoner somewhere else, tell her to wait there, leave and re-enter to make sure she isn't causing the crash.  In console, if you type "help Prisoner" (without quotes) she should be the last "Prisoner" on the list.  Then to spawn her, in console, type "player.placeatme f3000d62" (again, without quotes) and hit enter.  

Apologies if you already know all of this :tongue:

23 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

You're welcome!  I'm strongly considering releasing the preset publicly, but right now, it is private alongside the racemenu preset.  This mod and thread will be the first place it's posted if I release it publicly.

Thanks for the fast response, and I hope that you do eventually decide to upload it. 

This may not be the place for this since it doesn't directly apply to the Prisoner mod release but would you mind if I asked you some additional questions about some of your game settings?  If you would like to keep this thread clean from this other stuff but would still not mind the additional questions maybe I can send you a PM?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, mrschmoe said:

Thanks for the fast response, and I hope that you do eventually decide to upload it. 

This may not be the place for this since it doesn't directly apply to the Prisoner mod release but would you mind if I asked you some additional questions about some of your game settings?  If you would like to keep this thread clean from this other stuff but would still not mind the additional questions maybe I can send you a PM?  Thanks.

Here seems fine to me, especially if you can fit them all in one or two posts, unless you would prefer to ask them privately.  

52 minutes ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

I'm sorry you are having this issue.  It may be a good idea to spawn Prisoner somewhere else, tell her to wait there, leave and re-enter to make sure she isn't causing the crash.  In console, if you type "help Prisoner" (without quotes) she should be the last "Prisoner" on the list.  Then to spawn her, in console, type "player.placeatme f3000d62" (again, without quotes) and hit enter.  

Apologies if you already know all of this :tongue:

Unfortunately, it also crashes then, is it possible that it is a compatibility issue?

14 minutes ago, Hatake79 said:

I'm using Skyrim Special Edition, so I have Dragonborn activated.

Have you tried both versions of the Prisoner follower mod?  Unfortunately I'm not sure what the problem could be, short of that requirement and the ones Azazellz reminded me of, XPMSE and HDT.

26 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

For Special Edition all mesher of your mod (.nif files) should be converted to SE, as well as .esp file.

And, of course, you should have XPMSSE (skeleton for SE) installed, as well as HDT version for SE.

Is there hdt for SE? I didn't even knew that.

44 minutes ago, Hatake79 said:

Is there hdt for SE? I didn't even knew that.

HDT is being worked on in alpha/beta stages.  However it is not as easy to setup yet unless you really know what you are doing.  I am just going without HDT in my SE install for now until it is more polished and easier to install. (and not going through constant updates)  I have already converted the classic version of Prisoner for my SE install so hopefully its ok for me to share it here for you.  Nif's are optimized for SE and the ESP has been changed to form 44 to be compatible.  I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Futanari Prisoner Follower Classic v1.0_SE.7z

2 hours ago, mrschmoe said:

HDT is being worked on in alpha/beta stages.  However it is not as easy to setup yet unless you really know what you are doing.  I am just going without HDT in my SE install for now until it is more polished and easier to install. (and not going through constant updates)  I have already converted the classic version of Prisoner for my SE install so hopefully its ok for me to share it here for you.  Nif's are optimized for SE and the ESP has been changed to form 44 to be compatible.  I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Thank you!  I have added this to the mod description.  

17 hours ago, mrschmoe said:

So thanks to these files it does not crash anymore and she works as a follower. But she is just normal, so no futa, no schlong. I tried to install skse, xp32se and sos se but still it did not work. Can someone maybe give me a short introduction, what i should install for this to work? I am on Skyrim SE. Thanks in advance for the great mod and help!

18 minutes ago, bobtop said:

So thanks to these files it does not crash anymore and she works as a follower. But she is just normal, so no futa, no schlong. I tried to install skse, xp32se and sos se but still it did not work. Can someone maybe give me a short introduction, what i should install for this to work? I am on Skyrim SE. Thanks in advance for the great mod and help!

The exact same for me.

34 minutes ago, bobtop said:

SOS SE does not come with a compatible schlong for female characters, you will have to install the separate files under the hidden tag in the first post of this thread, or download the SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.  However both of these will need to be converted to use with Special Edition. 

Here is a link https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-apr-22-932/ to the SE conversion tracking thread.  There are also some links at the top of the first post there to guides on how to convert mods for SE use.  Conversion is not difficult to do but if you are uncomfortable doing it and LL content is integral to your play through it might be better to just hold off on modding SE until more of these mods are converted for it by their authors.

22 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Here seems fine to me, especially if you can fit them all in one or two posts, unless you would prefer to ask them privately.  

Thanks, maybe others here will also be interested in the answers as well!  I am trying as much as possible to recreate the screen shots you have on your tumblr in SSE.  You posted a mod list on your tumblr as well and are you using one of the ENB's listed there to achieve the glossy/shiny skin effect, or are you editing the values in the NIF files or both or something else entirely?  Aside from some hair changes (I think you are using KS wigs?) on your followers have you made any other changes to them aside from textures?  Specifically any NIF edits to face structure?  If just textures which ones are you typically using? (I have FAMOUS for normal maps and am pretty satisfied with that its just skin textures I am wondering about) Are you using a makeup mod or texture set as well?  And finally (I hope) do you have any links to tutorials you have found particularly useful while learning to mod Prisoner and your followers to get them like you have?  I am sure some stuff will not be compatible with SSE at this time (such as racemenu overlays) but I would like to give it a go as much as is possible.  Hopefully you wont mind answering these questions.  Thanks again!

SOS SE does not come with a compatible schlong for female characters, you will have to install the separate files under the hidden tag in the first post of this thread, or download the SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.  However both of these will need to be converted to use with Special Edition. 

Here is a link https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-apr-22-932/ to the SE conversion tracking thread.  There are also some links at the top of the first post there to guides on how to convert mods for SE use.  Conversion is not difficult to do but if you are uncomfortable doing it and LL content is integral to your play through it might be better to just hold off on modding SE until more of these mods are converted for it by their authors.

Thanks for your help, i will look into it and if i get it to work gonna document my process here for others.

Thanks, maybe others here will also be interested in the answers as well!  I am trying as much as possible to recreate the screen shots you have on your tumblr in SSE.   

-snip-

I am sure some stuff will not be compatible with SSE at this time (such as racemenu overlays) but I would like to give it a go as much as is possible.  Hopefully you wont mind answering these questions.  Thanks again!

Happy to help.  

You posted a mod list on your tumblr as well and are you using one of the ENB's listed there to achieve the glossy/shiny skin effect, or are you editing the values in the NIF files or both or something else entirely?  

The specular maps have been brightened a bit, the rest is done in ENB.  In the enb menu, under Environment, you'll want to look for these settings:

Spoiler

SpecularAmountMultiplierSunrise=1.1
SpecularAmountMultiplierDay=1.1
SpecularAmountMultiplierSunset=1.1    
SpecularAmountMultiplierNight=1.1
specularamountmultiplierinteriorday=1.2
specularamountmultiplierinteriornight=1.2
SpecularPowerMultiplierSunrise=2.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierDay=2.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierSunset=2.5    
SpecularPowerMultiplierNight=2.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierInteriorDay=4.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierInteriorNight=4.5
SpecularFromLightSunrise=0.06
SpecularFromLightDay=0.05
SpecularFromLightSunset=0.01        
SpecularFromLightNight=0.05
SpecularFromLightInteriorDay=0.045
SpecularFromLightInteriorNight=0.05

These are settings I use right now (I often change them for individual photoshoots).  Specular Amount and Specular Power multipliers are the settings you will want to change.  This will change the smoothness and appearance of all specular maps, including objects.  Depending on your ENB (I'm using Snapdragon), you may need to edit these values in each individual weather file, or mark "Ignore weather" under Environment.  I use a program to edit multiple text files and use find/replace to replace these amounts in all the weather files (aka clear_coast, clear_tundra, overcast, etc.).  Here is a helpful link with some example pictures:  http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1291

Aside from some hair changes (I think you are using KS wigs?) on your followers have you made any other changes to them aside from textures?  Specifically any NIF edits to face structure?  If just textures which ones are you typically using?

All my customized followers use Prisoner's textures, aside from the normalmaps, which look very similar to Prisoner's.  Just about every texture that comes with Prisoner has been customized one way or another, so feel free to copy + paste to any follower you want.  The original textures are listed in the credits section of the Read Me.  Basically, ThePure skin with Demoniac specular map.  No face edits are made.  

If anyone is wondering which followers we are talking about, I have pictures of them with links to the original mods on my Tumblr here (NSFW https://futanariprisoner.tumblr.com/post/173111080970/prisoners-companions-search-for-these-girls-on-my sorry, Tumblr marked my blog NSFW (crazy, right?) so you will need to log-in to see the post)

(I have FAMOUS for normal maps and am pretty satisfied with that its just skin textures I am wondering about) Are you using a makeup mod or texture set as well?  And finally (I hope) do you have any links to tutorials you have found particularly useful while learning to mod Prisoner and your followers to get them like you have?

I do use Racemenu Overlays Plug-in found here (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624?tab=files).  It's a shame they aren't available for SE, right now that's probably the main drawback to SE imo.  I don't have much for tutorials, basically anything guk posts.  I really appreciate his KAFOS settings (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?do=findComment&comment=1595875).  If you're having trouble making good muscle bodies, try starting from one of his presets.  Out of the bottom sets of sliders (Unified UNP), Prisoner only uses 7B Bombshell High, UNPSH Low, and Manga High.  Don't be afraid to go under 0 or over 100 for sliders (Prisoner's arms are at 350%), just know that there will be clipping for certain poses.  I use NiOverride to pose individual bones in order to avoid clipping whenever possible (http://sesamin.tumblr.com/post/161819510596/halofarm-made-patches-for-ece-thank-you).

39 minutes ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Happy to help.  

You posted a mod list on your tumblr as well and are you using one of the ENB's listed there to achieve the glossy/shiny skin effect, or are you editing the values in the NIF files or both or something else entirely?  

The specular maps have been brightened a bit, the rest is done in ENB.  In the enb menu, under Environment, you'll want to look for these settings:

Hide contents

SpecularAmountMultiplierSunrise=1.1
SpecularAmountMultiplierDay=1.1
SpecularAmountMultiplierSunset=1.1    
SpecularAmountMultiplierNight=1.1
specularamountmultiplierinteriorday=1.2
specularamountmultiplierinteriornight=1.2
SpecularPowerMultiplierSunrise=2.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierDay=2.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierSunset=2.5    
SpecularPowerMultiplierNight=2.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierInteriorDay=4.5
SpecularPowerMultiplierInteriorNight=4.5
SpecularFromLightSunrise=0.06
SpecularFromLightDay=0.05
SpecularFromLightSunset=0.01        
SpecularFromLightNight=0.05
SpecularFromLightInteriorDay=0.045
SpecularFromLightInteriorNight=0.05

These are settings I use right now (I often change them for individual photoshoots).  Specular Amount and Specular Power multipliers are the settings you will want to change.  This will change the smoothness and appearance of all specular maps, including objects.  Depending on your ENB (I'm using Snapdragon), you may need to edit these values in each individual weather file, or mark "Ignore weather" under Environment.  I use a program to edit multiple text files and use find/replace to replace these amounts in all the weather files (aka clear_coast, clear_tundra, overcast, etc.).  Here is a helpful link with some example pictures:  http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1291

Aside from some hair changes (I think you are using KS wigs?) on your followers have you made any other changes to them aside from textures?  Specifically any NIF edits to face structure?  If just textures which ones are you typically using?

All my customized followers use Prisoner's textures, aside from the normalmaps, which look very similar to Prisoner's.  Just about every texture that comes with Prisoner has been customized one way or another, so feel free to copy + paste to any follower you want.  The original textures are listed in the credits section of the Read Me.  Basically, ThePure skin with Demoniac specular map.  No face edits are made.  

If anyone is wondering which followers we are talking about, I have pictures of them with links to the original mods on my Tumblr here (NSFW https://futanariprisoner.tumblr.com/post/173111080970/prisoners-companions-search-for-these-girls-on-my sorry, Tumblr marked my blog NSFW (crazy, right?) so you will need to log-in to see the post)

(I have FAMOUS for normal maps and am pretty satisfied with that its just skin textures I am wondering about) Are you using a makeup mod or texture set as well?  And finally (I hope) do you have any links to tutorials you have found particularly useful while learning to mod Prisoner and your followers to get them like you have?

I do use Racemenu Overlays Plug-in found here (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624?tab=files).  It's a shame they aren't available for SE, right now that's probably the main drawback to SE imo.  I don't have much for tutorials, basically anything guk posts.  I really appreciate his KAFOS settings (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?do=findComment&comment=1595875).  If you're having trouble making good muscle bodies, try starting from one of his presets.  Out of the bottom sets of sliders (Unified UNP), Prisoner only uses 7B Bombshell High, UNPSH Low, and Manga High.  Don't be afraid to go under 0 or over 100 for sliders (Prisoner's arms are at 350%), just know that there will be clipping for certain poses.  I use NiOverride to pose individual bones in order to avoid clipping whenever possible (http://sesamin.tumblr.com/post/161819510596/halofarm-made-patches-for-ece-thank-you).

Are the glossiness and specular strength settings that you use the same as in the NIF files for your Prisoner release?  I am pretty sure I can copy the values over from Snapdragon or find something similar but knowing the values to tweak will help.

I ended up copying your textures over to the follower Jessi and it made a HUGE difference, especially the face textures.  She looks 10 years younger now and extremely close to your screen shots.  All I need to do now is mess with the ENB settings.

I am using the SSE version of Racemenu but you have to package it yourself to use it, there is no official release yet and it is missing a lot of functions that are available in the legacy edition like overlays. (face Presets do work but not every LE preset seems to work right)  Hopefully they will have that solved soon, they are making a lot of progress on porting over important stuff for SE.  At the pace everyone is updating and releasing stuff for SSE I expect it to be at 90%+ in about 3 months with little need to port your own mods.

Thanks again for your time in answering my questions it has been a huge help!

27 minutes ago, mrschmoe said:

Are the glossiness and specular strength settings that you use the same as in the NIF files for your Prisoner release?  I am pretty sure I can copy the values over from Snapdragon or find something similar but knowing the values to tweak will help.

I use the standard 30 glossiness / 3 specular strength in all of my NIF body part files.  Editing these can be a way to adjust gloss without changing the entire world of Skyrim, I just prefer to change the ENB settings instead so I don't have to edit the NIF files every time I touch up something in Outfit Studio.

You're welcome, enjoy  :classic_wink: