On 4/14/2018 at 12:34 PM, Psycho_Bill said:

i cant get LOOT to ignor it, so its not reordering for me

On 4/15/2018 at 12:10 AM, DesertClaw said:

when i'm starting loot i became this error: Cyclic interaction detected between plugins "ArousedRedux.esm" and "FlowerGirls SE.esp". Back cycle: FlowerGirls SE.esp, ArousedRedux.esm . I tried to make it that aroused loaded after flower girls but it doesn't work.what can i doe?

On 4/15/2018 at 1:00 AM, YuliaS11 said:

Since it's an esm, it must be loaded before flower girl esp, which is its master file so it must be loaded before esm. This create a paradox and the file was not saved properly. Try wyre patch?

On 4/13/2018 at 11:37 AM, ka58 said:

Getting cyclic interaction with alternate start in LOOT. In idea why? I've never even heard of this error.

Aroused MUST remain a master.  You need to download WyreBash and right cllick on FlowerGirls.esp and select "esmify self".  If you are starting a new game, you can rename flowergirls from .esp to .esm if you like, but it is not required.    Once you do this, flowergirls is loaded before aroused. 

Having said all that, the order they are loaded makes no difference.  I only use flowergirls to do masterbation if you hold down on the N key (with SKSE64 loaded) and to trap when you have sex. 

On 4/13/2018 at 12:28 PM, Xiderpunk said:

Ah this can happen if Loot is unaware of the mod. It can be safely ignored. In terms of sorting.. just make sure that Aroused Redux is after FlowerGirls SE.esp in your load order.

The load order is not important.  I am overwritting nothing in FG.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:35 PM, ka58 said:

Aroused Redux is also still an ESM can it be loaded after the flower girls esp or should I convert it to an esp?

See my post above.  Use wyrebash and convert flowergirls to a master.  Works a charm.  You can leave the estension .esp without issue.  Having said that, the load order is not important.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:35 PM, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

Forgive my ignorance but is this a Patch for Flower Girls allowing them to use Aroused Redux animations?

No, that is only one small feature.  Aroused provides an arousal framework for about 100 other mods.  This allows those other mods to be converted to use flowergirls.  I am doing just that right now with Sex Slaves which currently uses Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused.  When I am done, the new version will use Flower Girls and FG Aroused.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:34 PM, DamnedFrog said:

But, what is the difference with the mod SexLab Aroused Redux SSE Alpha 29 2.9 ? (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-alpha-version-29/)

There is no difference except that it uses FlowerGirls instead of Sexlab.  Basically, both of these mods provide Sex Animations to other mods.   FlowerGirls does have its own way of starting the sex animations, but they are basically just a dialog system/and magic to start sex. Sexlab has no way to start animations and depends on other mods to use it's animation system.     Almost all of these other mods use aroused to add some immersion, so they use both Aroused and Sexlab as masters.  There are literally hundreds of them, some good and some shit.

On 4/14/2018 at 3:03 PM, icedragon613 said:

I can get the mod working but there are some problems I'm not sure how to fix. First off whenever I orgasm and go back to adventuring after 5 minutes IRL time my desire goes back up to Need Sex and I gain skills 20% slower. I don't think it's supposed to climb that quickly. Secondly my status tab in the MCM menu for Aroused Redux is greyed out and my stats are at 0 after several days of playing and I'm not sure why.

What values should you put for exposure and time if you want arousal to climb slowly and realistically?

You are right, it is not supposed to climb that quickly.  That seems excessive.  Turn down the scan time to say every 200 seconds instead of 120 in the MCM or using spell if you don't have skse and skyui installed.   Please let me know if that works for you.

I'll have a look at the stats thing.  I never use it and completely forgot to test it.

On 4/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, kdoggg1971 said:

This being an esm seems to be driving my game nuts. Since it has to come after FG, it keeps forcing FG into the esm area for loading and FG is recommended near the bottom. Seems like this should have an extra esp file to keep LO for FG lower or something. I'll keep up with this, but will have to take out of my game until an update helps fix the issue.

It doesn't have to come after FG, but if you insist, make FG.esp a master using WyreBash.   No need to change the extension.

Just a question about 

;;Don't want to use this
	;;UpdateSOSPosition(akRef, newRank)

Is there a problem with sending animation events or is it for compatibility purposes. 

I tried to recompile it with the call to the function uncommented but couldn't (couldn't find SKI_config). Just wanted to ask if it will break in some ways if this is uncommented. 

On 4/22/2018 at 8:17 AM, prinyo said:

Just a question about 

;;Don't want to use this
	;;UpdateSOSPosition(akRef, newRank)

Is there a problem with sending animation events or is it for compatibility purposes. 

I tried to recompile it with the call to the function uncommented but couldn't (couldn't find SKI_config). Just wanted to ask if it will break in some ways if this is uncommented. 

You hit the problem on the head.  You need SKYUI (with ski_config) for this to work.  We decided that we wanted this to run without skse64 and skyui.  I could probably add that in, but I didn't think it was all that important.

19 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

You hit the problem on the head.  You need SKYUI (with ski_config) for this to work.  We decided that we wanted this to run without skse64 and skyui.  I could probably add that in, but I didn't think it was all that important.

Yep, I don't have a working version of SkyUI (only SKSE). But as far as I understand the functionality to send animation event is part of the vanilla system so it seems it should be possible. What I'm trying to achieve is to have the arousal reflected in the schlong. Looking at the code of the function it would do exactly that using the animations that SOS has. 

The problem is that I can't recompile the script as it expects me to have SkyUI. Is it possible for you to upload a version of the script with the function enabled?

17 minutes ago, prinyo said:

Yep, I don't have a working version of SkyUI (only SKSE). But as far as I understand the functionality to send animation event is part of the vanilla system so it seems it should be possible. What I'm trying to achieve is to have the arousal reflected in the schlong. Looking at the code of the function it would do exactly that using the animations that SOS has. 

The problem is that I can't recompile the script as it expects me to have SkyUI. Is it possible for you to upload a version of the script with the function enabled?

I am working on a different mod now (porting Sex Slaves to FG).  As soon as I have this out to beta, I'll revisit this.  As you noted, sending animation events is part of the vanilla system.

47 minutes ago, prinyo said:

Have you tried to download and install SkyUI SDK? https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki

I just cannot get this to work, no matter what I try.

I've cleaned save files, made new saves, installed everything again, tried with copying aroused to esp, tried esmifying fg, tried different load orders etc. Nothing works.

Only way I can get at least the MCM menu settings to change (gender preference from male to anything else), is to copy aroused as esp and then loading it after fg, but the mod itself still doesn't work. Arousal stays at 100, no matter how much I masturbate or fornicate, and non of the stats actually change.

:frown: Any ideas? Wrong FG version or something? (Flower Girls SE - VR 1.9.2)

Do not change aroused.  Leave it as an esm.  Use wyrebash to esmify self and then load them both at the top of the load order.  Make a papyrus log.  You should see aroused activity every 2 minutes and during and after sex.  Arousal is reduced after sex.

20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Do not change aroused.  Leave it as an esm.  Use wyrebash to esmify self and then load them both at the top of the load order.  Make a papyrus log.  You should see aroused activity every 2 minutes and during and after sex.  Arousal is reduced after sex.

Yes. I tried again exactly as you told to, but still no luck.

Aroused Redux settings actually stay as set, but in puppetmaster menu it doesn't save anything I try to change. Status page also just shows every value as zero and sexual preference stays as "male", no matter what I choose from puppetmaster menu. FG settings also do nothing for Aroused Redux.

Here's the Papyrus Log file and some screenshots. Had sex twice with a woman before taking those screenshots.

There's a loop it seems, if you have Alternate Start-Live another life, Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, and FlowerGirls. If you esm-ify FlowerGirls, Loot wants to put FG after RDO, which is After AS-LAL, which has to be after FG cus its an esm. It becomes an ouroboros.

I have Alternate Start. It`s no master. I haven`t Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, is it change Alternate Start or FlowerGirls? Perhaps there are some user`s sorting rules. Try to clear the metadata. Try to update Loot. I`m sorry, i dont english speak :blush:

Disclaimer: I am not an expert modder, nor do I play one on TV, I like to tinker where necessary.  And yes I restart games.... a lot. :smiley:

Ran the mods through SSEEdit.  They, (AS-FG- Aroused) do not seem to touch each other, at least not significantly,  after running them through the appropriate filters.  Not sure what the problem is but I can not save settings in Aroused.  New game maybe? 

In cleaning a save what scripts are we looking for?

Thanks

On 30/4/2018 at 7:14 AM, Xiderpunk said:

Hi all, just to mention.. FlowerGirls SE is now a proper ESM in Version 2.0.0 released today. There is no more conflict with RDO that is causing the cyclic issue in Loot. Therefore updating to 2.0.0 should fix loot complaining.

Now loot says aroused redux requires flowergirls.esp and it is not installed:confounded:

6 minutes ago, zytres said:

Now loot says aroused redux requires flowergirls.esp and it is not installed:confounded:

haven't tried it but you could probably use wrye bash to just change the master requirement from an esp to an esm.