Tera Succubus Armor CBBE HDT with Bodyslide support

On 4/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, veraly said:

I was looking for the wings too but the wings are not included in the same file where the succubus armor was located and there were too many other files to find the wings when I open the tera client. If someone tells me which file contains the wings then I'm willing to add the wings later.

First of all, thank you for porting this lovely armor set from Tera :smile: to Skyrim. I really appreciate it! I'm looking forward on what lovely armor sets that you can port it from Tera :smiley:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 8:32 AM, Guldomir said:

Hello , first, great job with your armor :D love it ! 

I have just one probleme and really don't know if i can request this thing here :/

But i can't equip the panty and corset at the same time . Anyone know where that come from ?

Thanks for the help :)

Do you use Devious Device? That mod can hide some armor slot. 

If you don't use DD then still can't equip some armor parts, maybe it's because some custom races. Try to change slot of these armor parts. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I'm experiencing an issue with the armors not fitting onto my current body and its causing it to do this, I'm not experienced enough with bodyslide/outfit studio to fix it on my own, is there anything you can suggest to fix it? I have no idea what to do.

Spoiler

20190801230710_1.jpg

• 5 months later...