Tera Succubus Armor CBBE HDT with Bodyslide support

View File

Tera Succubus Armor CBBE

Tera Succubus Armor Brown.jpg

This is my first time to upload a mod to LL. I always download mods but never offer something to this site. so I ported tera succubus armor (code name: pc event f 16) to skyrim and decided to upload here. If you find any problems about this mod feel free to ask me then I'll fix as soon as possible.

Description:

This mod adds tera succubus armors in your Skyrim game. It consists of 4 different colored armor sets and each set of armors has 8 armor pieces.

Requirements:

(Optional) Requirements:

• Heels Sound 1.5 (you need to replace the main plugin file with the one in the folder called 'Optional esp for Heels Sound')

Recommended:

How to get this armor in game:

you can use AddItemMenu to get this armor or you can craft and upgrade them from daedric section at a forge and a grindstone. 

Credits:

• En Masse Entertainment/Bluehole Studios for their amazing armors
  • billyro for good quality cubemaps

6 hours ago, demovtt said:

UUNP?

I'm afraid not. It's for CBBE

5 hours ago, forzafool said:

Bodyslid not working please help

well.. that bodyslide I uploaded here was taken directly from my mod organizer and I already tested a few times. can you explain how it doesn't work?

2 hours ago, veraly said:

I'm afraid not. It's for CBBE

well.. that bodyslide I uploaded here was taken directly from my mod organizer and I already tested a few times. can you explain how it doesn't work?

I'm not sure what he is referring to specifically, but it nothing shows up in Bodyslide for that armor after I install it (I use NMM btw). I installed the main mod itself, then install the Bodyslide conversion (overwriting when prompted). This armor isn't on the list anywhere.

Hello, Veraly.

I wanted to thank you for your upload. Armor looks awesome. Everything works perfectly. Bodyslide conversion is perfect, no clippings, no stretching textures, even during run or walk. I have only one question. It is possible also to make stockings separate from garter? It would be so wonderful. We have garter only and garter + stockings, but, there is no stockings only. If not, don't worry. All armor parts already looks so well.

01.thumb.png.71cff2e11f0df7b86cab6b2d5c61a1d7.png02.thumb.png.1ccc4468e94352dfc0afa7932fddf72a.png03.thumb.png.c27c339c6a8542a095f5646dd461fcfc.png

Thank you. I hope, to see more conversions from you, in the future.

11 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Hello, Veraly.

I wanted to thank you for your upload. Armor looks awesome. Everything works perfectly. Bodyslide conversion is perfect, no clippings, no stretching textures, even during run or walk. I have only one question. It is possible also to make stockings separate from garter? It would be so wonderful. We have garter only and garter + stockings, but, there is no stockings only. If not, don't worry. All armor parts already looks so well.

Hide contents

01.thumb.png.71cff2e11f0df7b86cab6b2d5c61a1d7.png02.thumb.png.1ccc4468e94352dfc0afa7932fddf72a.png03.thumb.png.c27c339c6a8542a095f5646dd461fcfc.png

what lighting mod do you use for your character? it looks so good.

Hello Veraly first please forgive my spelling as I do have a learning disability that said thank you for a great set of armor and i would like to 2nd Kshahdoo's motion to remove the stockings from the garter if possiable. All so is it possiable to do a set of this wounderful sexy armor with out the high heels sound requierment? that sound dos get annouing after a bit.

19 hours ago, TR0767 said:

I'm not sure what he is referring to specifically, but it nothing shows up in Bodyslide for that armor after I install it (I use NMM btw). I installed the main mod itself, then install the Bodyslide conversion (overwriting when prompted). This armor isn't on the list anywhere.

my suggestion is to clear the Group filter and Outfit filter and then try again. you can find those on the upper right corner of your bodyslide screen.

Spoiler

bs.thumb.jpg.a8fee69769de8c912525e1102742ce49.jpg

18 hours ago, ghostwalkr said:

@veraly

If I might suggest - since the BS files are specifically for your mod, combine the two archive files into a single one.

This way you will have a single archive that contains the meshes, textures and the BS files.

Thanks for sharing. The armor looks really nice.

I separated the bodyslide part from the main files because the bodyslide part isn't necessary to download for those who don't use bodyslide. but if this way confuses like which one to download then I'll combine two to one like you said. thanks for your suggestion anyway!

15 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

I generally give mods a test run on SE and this actually is compatible. The odd hip line exists, but the full costume actually covers it. Hip line could be due to me using UNP Blessed because the CBBE on SE doesn't work well. 

oh I didn't expect that. so only the esp conversion is needed to run this mod on SE? Thanks for your test run. this information would be helpful for SE people!

18 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Hello, Veraly.

Reveal hidden contents

good idea. I'll separate stockings from the garter from next update. thanks for your suggestion.

2 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Hello Veraly first please forgive my spelling as I do have a learning disability that said thank you for a great set of armor and i would like to 2nd Kshahdoo's motion to remove the stockings from the garter if possiable. All so is it possiable to do a set of this wounderful sexy armor with out the high heels sound requierment? that sound dos get annouing after a bit.

yeah I understand the heel sound is annoying sometimes. I'll remove the heel sound master from the esp file and then put it to the main file. The current esp file will be moved to addition download instead.  Thanks for your suggestion!

2 hours ago, veraly said:

my suggestion is to clear the Group filter and Outfit filter and then try again. you can find those on the upper right corner of your bodyslide screen.

Valid suggestion! I should have mentioned that I already zeroed out my filters before posting my reply - but thanks for the thought! :smile:

EDIT: Strangely enough, if I combine your two files into one by extracting them into their own folders, and then moving all the Bodyslide files back into the main mod directly itself, PROBLEM SOLVED! Maybe NMM is just being picky? Just a suggestion, but I'd combine the two for those that have issues :smile: Thanks for AWESOME ARMOR btw! :smile:

On 4/14/2018 at 1:17 AM, Inquizit0r said:

Holy sh....damn, thanks a lot dude for making this. I was wondering if id ever see that in Skyrim after all these years.

Lets download it asap before Bluehole notices and send copyright bullsh*t.

Think you could do more Tera armor imports? You done this one very well. Maybe the wings, which are kinda fitting the outfit too?

https://gf2.geo.gfsrv.net/cdnae/3eedc59c454e03037e82af8b8aed51.jpg

I was looking for the wings too but the wings are not included in the same file where the succubus armor was located and there were too many other files to find the wings when I open the tera client. If someone tells me which file contains the wings then I'm willing to add the wings later.