XSims Custom Sims and Naughty Videos

ExSimmer

On 4/10/2018 at 4:55 PM, ExSimmer said:

Nope. All the mods are in the pack. If you do see anything missing from the pics let me know.

Not to be "that guy" but i hope you at least got permission from people to package their mods into your own mod as some people are super picky with that type of stuff and dislike other people including their mods in another mod without asking. Some people only ask you to give credit for using their mod though.

It may sound like i'm hating, but i'm honestly not and i'm really impressed at the dedication this must take and they really do look stunning. I'd just hate for this to blow up in your face when you get more Patreon support and people are coming at you because you're packaging their mods in your mod and not just linking to the original mod or giving credit. (I understand why you include the files because there are a lot of required files, but it's still an iffy area in my opinion.)

Again, not hating just letting you know/giving you a friendly heads up on what might end up happening.

Best of luck! :smile:

Edit: Although, i did come from the Skyrim community and re-packaging someone else's mod into your own mod is pretty much frowned upon over there but the Sims community may do things differently.

6 minutes ago, spoons666 said:

Not to be "that guy" but i hope you at least got permission from people to package their mods into your own mod as some people are super picky with that type of stuff and dislike other people including their mods in another mod without asking. Some people only ask you to give credit for using their mod though.

It may sound like i'm hating, but i'm honestly not and i'm really impressed at the dedication this must take and they really do look stunning. I'd just hate for this to blow up in your face when you get more Patreon support and people are coming at you because you're packaging their mods in your mod and not just linking to the original mod or giving credit. (I understand why you include the files because there are a lot of required files, but it's still an iffy area in my opinion.)

Again, not hating just letting you know/giving you a friendly heads up on what might end up happening.

Best of luck! :smile:

I appreciate your sentiment. I've really given it some thought before. With all the CC I use for these sims it would take hours to cite all the mods and that would take away from the time I could use to make more sims to do just a little good. If someone were to really want to find what cc I use they could look in the files and would find it there. If I do get flack I'll tell them the same thing and if they disagree that's understandable.

1 hour ago, G.S said:

The quality of your uploads is astonishing. Will you add a few more males though ? Just for your women to have company. :smile:

Wow. Thank you g.s. Because of that the next 2 I make are gonna be males. Im not that good with guys but i'll give it another shot.

On 4/26/2018 at 5:00 AM, ExSimmer said:

Wow. Thank you g.s. Because of that the next 2 I make are gonna be males. Im not that good with guys but i'll give it another shot.

I really appreciate your responsiveness. Thanks very much. Can't wait to check them.

Cheers

G.S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 1:45 PM, parzysty said:

What pose pack did you use for the selfie pose in the first Samantha McLellan photo (the one in your avatar)?

Have you thought about using maxis-match hairstyles for your gals?

Sweet sorrows selfie poses

http://sims4studio.com/thread/2708/sweetsorrowsims-studio?page=3&scrollTo=58427

Sorry, no. I'm not a big fan of maxis match sims. Well to be honest I'm just not good at making them. I did try and they all turned out pretty ugly lol.

3 hours ago, synyster24 said:

hey sorry for bothering you but i guess i have the same problems with sebaso2808, and these are the character i downloaded, any ideas why?

great works btw, might considering be a patron someday

Reveal hidden contents

8.png

are you using the latest version of the sims 4?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived