• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 5:49 AM, ravist said:

I don't understand the translation. Do I need to change my body to the one in the link?

If you use the BodySlide file included with this download.

You will need the body type that is in that link.

The Bodyslide presets with this package will only work for that body type.

There are 2 versions of CBBE. 

There is the version for original skyrim...  this body will not work with the bodyslide files included here.

The link takes you to the version for skyrim special edition (skyrimSE)  That is the version the bodyslide files will work with.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, downloaded not too long ago and I've went through half the msg to make sure I'm not asking something already mentioned. lol Anyways. I've discovered that the Aegyptus and the Blackwidow outfits are entirely invisible ingame after using getitem mod. Is there something I need for them to show up when worn? 

• 2 weeks later...

The "Iron Bra" and "Wanderer Robe" seem to have problems. They have a nipple shape at a different location than the actual location, so the nipple morphs don't have any effect.

On "Iron Bra" this is really obvious and can be seen even on zero'd sliders.

On "Wanderer Robe" this ends up looking very lumpy. Unfortunate since this is the armor I was looking for from this pack.

I've got all the proper up-to-date stuff, but:

1) The Aegyptus armor/outfit (haven't tested the other armors/outfits) has weird issues with mods that restrict or remove armor, such as Defeat, Cursed Loot, and/or Estrus. The armor and clothing sometimes does not get removed like it's supposed to, and manually removing it and trying to re-equip it while it's meant to be restricted will somehow re-equip the outfit/armor anyway and then crash the game.

2) I have normal CBBE Curvy body mods, and no other body-altering mods, yet the Aegyptus helmet is not equip-able. Oddly, in the tanning rack menu, there are TWO Aegyptus helmets, neither of which have different stats or information; Neither are wearable.

3) The Aegyptus costume "pants"/"bra" (not the armor) has clipping issues with my CBBE curvy body (don't worry, I followed the bodyslide instructions etc.), the weird part (and the part that makes me think it could be a bug) is that the costume forms PERFECTLY to my body ONLY WHEN I'm ALSO wearing the Aegyptus armor along with the costume.

Again, I'm fairly certain every mod is up-to-date since I only downloaded them like 4-5 days ago. But if this issue absolutely screams "outdated mod," then I'll check again. But only if it screams it. If it hollers it, or loudly talks about it, then I'm not gonna bother unless there's a convincing reason because again, I'm like 90% sure nothing could've gone mod-breakingly out of date in such short time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have so far been unable to improve the Aegyptus Heels, but everything else has been improved. My follower won't wear it since she defaults with some basic heavy armor, so she's stomping around in these giant boots with her skimpy uh, outfit. ^ ^; Anybody else come across this issue? 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 9:04 PM, RandomPhail said:

I've got all the proper up-to-date stuff, but:

3) The Aegyptus costume "pants"/"bra" (not the armor) has clipping issues with my CBBE curvy body (don't worry, I followed the bodyslide instructions etc.), the weird part (and the part that makes me think it could be a bug) is that the costume forms PERFECTLY to my body ONLY WHEN I'm ALSO wearing the Aegyptus armor along with the costume.

if you are referring to the "nipple bra" the clipping issue is caused by the fact that when you are naked the body is different in your game.