• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 1:11 AM, myhouseatl said:

The hands disappear in first person with the Joy of Perspective mod.  How can I fix that?  (Arms are there, just no hands...)

I will make a patch so it can work with JoP.

19 hours ago, Camila said:

The Wanderer Mage HighHeels doesn't have a bodyslide preset :(

It's called "CBBE SE - Goma's Wanderer Boots" in BodySlide.

51 minutes ago, Andreis said:

I will make a patch so it can work with JoP.

It's called "CBBE SE - Goma's Wanderer Boots" in BodySlide.

They don't show for me in the Outfit/Body. The .osd is actually in the ShapeData\CBBE SE - Goma's Wanderer Boots folder, but the SliderSets have no Wanderer Boots osp.

EDIT:

Oh wait, you updated it.. Nevermind! lol

Thanks a lot ❤️❤️❤️ 

1 minute ago, Camila said:

They don't show for me in the Outfit/Body. The .osd is actually in the ShapeData\CBBE SE - Goma's Wanderer Boots folder, but the SliderSets have no Wanderer Boots osp.

Hmm, try redownloading the mod.

On 7/18/2018 at 9:45 PM, Readmefile said:

Is there an oldrim version of this mod?

Don't think there is a version with all of them together, but you can find them in Goma Pero Pero tumblr.

Andreis, the CagedVixen Boots and Boots Alt also don't have a BodySlide Preset.

Where do i get the Aegyptus hands from? at the forge i was able to craft the heels, and the rest of them at tanning rack, but nowhere did it let me craft the hands piece, i tried the item menu mod as well, it does not show up in there either, any help?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else getting a random crash when you put this outfit onto a npc. Perhaps its custom npcs ill check on a regular skyrim npc. It seems to just CTD the moment after you click out from putting the outfit onto your followers. This could be a bug with amazing follower tweaks or something like that. Thank you and have a great day just curious if other people are suffering from the same glitch.

23 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

may I ask where you got the cbbe HDT body? for SKSE64 2.0.8 I have not found anywhere.

Looks like hentai bride, which is linked somewhere in the share your bodyslide preset here on ll, which is a oldrim bodyslide preset, and a uunp one at that, though there may be a cbbe version.