Download

Milk Addict

Redefining the slur "Milk drinker"

0.4.9 Important Notes, Please Read:

1. Converted mod to an FoMod to facilitate soft dependency rework. If you have a soft dependency a working interface will automatically be installed. If you don't have a soft dependency a 'dummy' interface will be installed. This should eliminate fatal 'Unable to link types associated' errors that would occur with certain load orders. Note that these errors are NOT specific to MA and could still potentially be triggered by other mods. This change means that if you add/remove a soft dependency you should reinstall Milk Addict (Shouldn't need to clean save) for it to link with the associated soft dependency. You'll get a reminder in game should your soft dependencies change anyway.
  2. 'Torn Clothes' will become irreparable if it has not been in your inventory for 24 game hours. Need to clean up aliases at some point. If a piece of clothes you really like has torn keep it's torn rags in your inventory. Anything you tear or lose should be available to buy back from tailors.

Description

• Lactacid addiction system. Decays slowly over time. 
  • Withdrawal stages with increasingly severe effects. Keep your lactacid levels up to avoid withdrawal symptoms. 
  • NPC milking dialog. Works for both MME and SGO NPCs.
  • Configurable milk capacity based armor stripping and clothes ripping. 
  • Configure food that should contain lactacid and addictiveness. 
  • Tripping and stripping events at high levels of withdrawal. 
  • Trip events in front of wolves, dogs & horses is risky without clothes. 
  • All milks now add lactacid. The higher the quality of milk the more lactacid. 
  • Pure lactacid provides a lot of lactacid but decreases significantly at higher stages of addiction. It's also highly addictive. 
  • All milks provide a speed and stamina rate buff. Higher quality milk - better & longer buff. 
  • Debuff after-effect when the buff from drinking a milk expires. You can drink another milk to cancel the effect. 
  • Milk reduces Apropos wear and tear if installed.
  • Speech debuff/buff based on how many units of milk in your breasts (size). 
  • Craftable remedies at the cooking pot of varying potency but they work slowly over time but can be difficult to craft at low alchemy levels. 
  • Being loaded with lactacid all the time will slowly make your ass bigger (SLIF required)
  • Craftable breast ropes you can equip to passively milk your tits (see screenshot).
  • Import/Export settings. 

Requirements

Milk Mod Economy

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

And their respective requirements

Required Settings

MME MCM >> Milking Configuration >> Disable "Simple Race Milk" - Milk Addict will not work on simple milk

MME MCM >> Spell Configuration >> Enable "Disable Skooma Effect" - Milk Addict adds its own skooma effect

MME MCM >> Debug >> Enable "Disable Armor Stripping" - Milk Addict handles armor stripping too

Recommended Settings

Use these settings to lower the production rate of milk and increase demand

Lactacid bonus rate low ~ 2.50

Debug menu >> global production rate ~ 10% - This has been replaced in Milk Addicts MCM with a slider with greater granualarity

Lactacid Decay rate low ~ 0.15 - Increase this is you want your character to have to drink more milk to satisfy her addiction

Recommended Mods

These mods may compliment this mod well:

Soulgem Oven: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven-iii/ - More sources of milk

Forced Milk Maid: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5585-forced-milk-maid/

Being A Cow: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4540-being-a-cow/

Sexlab More Creatures: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?do=findComment&comment=2028061 - More creatures to trigger creature events

Enchantment Swapper: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76376/ - Swap your enchantments to more revealing clothes. 

D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17491/ - Get up faster from tripping

Milk Addict Sounds Replacer 1.0.0: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6631-milk-addict-sounds-replacer/

Clean Saving Tip

If you want to save your milk addict progress before you clean save open up the MCM and make note of the current lactacid addiction pool value on the settings page. Do your clean save and upgrade. Open up the console in your updated game and type "set _MA_LactacidAddictionPool to X". Your effects should change back on the next update cycle. 

Don't forget to save your settings files at \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Milk Addict\

Settings.json - MCM settings

Food.json - Your saved food lactacid/addiction config. 

SlutClothes.json - Your saved clothes sluttiness values. 

If you're using Mod Organizer you should do this to save yourself time. But keep in mind that from time to time I may be forced to change the format of the json file so your old file might not be compatible. I will say so in the changelog/Important red note at the top if this is the case

Settings.png

F.A.Q

Q. Milk addict MCM doesn't show up.

A. After installing the mod you will need to save and then reload that save for the MCM to appear. 

Credits

Ashal - Sexlab

Ed86 - Milk Mod Economy

Guffel - Lactacid addiction blatantly ripped from Skooma Whore

Fishburger - Sexlab Aroused

Zaz & T.ara - Zaz Animation Pack

Chajapa - Jugs (scripting help)

Versh - A little nugget of papyrus code from Sexual Fame

VaderHater - Ripping sounds from Combat Strip Lite, Sound Replacer (Ripping Sounds)

Gooser - Apropos

qotsafan - Sexlab Inflation Framework

Forgotten someone? Let me know

Possible plans

My personal little scratching space with ideas from myself or submitted by others to keep me from forgetting. 

• Sluttiness clothes based tearing. The 'looser' your clothes are the less chance of clothes ripping/higher milk capacity. Now I just need a reason for you to have a high volume of milk... More milk, better quality?
  • Add the ability to milk yourself directly without the need for milking harness/machine should you be stuck out in the woods. But your characters breasts will need to be 'developed' enough to reach your mouth. 
  • Ask milk maid / SGO NPCs for their milk in exchange for goods or services. - Sort of implemented, needs expanding
  • Forced NPC milking. Refused by NPC? Break into her house and tie her up (SL defeat). Pity there aren't any forced/bound breastfeeding animations. Crime or must be disguised (Hood)?
  • Chastity bra - Pain (health) debuff based on % total capacity
  • Breast yoke - forces leaking?
  • Nipple clamps - Prevent milking. Prevent leaking? Breast bulging? 
  • Nipple rings (+piercings?) - prevent milking
  • Debuffs & effects around low lactacid levels -> Lactacid addiction. 
  • Breast size based crawling anims

Comments, feedback and suggestions are welcome. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/09/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Milk Mod Economy, Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused & their respective requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Edited by Monoman1
6 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Pstt, if you hand me all your milk, ill tell you how to milk without cuirass

The button? I could be wrong but doesn't that effectively piss it onto the ground? A sort of 'emergency release valve'? Don't remember it feeding the character milk.... 

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The button? I could be wrong but doesn't that effectively piss it onto the ground? A sort of 'emergency release valve'? Don't remember it feeding the character milk.... 

Ahhh so you want Perpetuum Mobile

Possible Future Plans
"Milk anywhere no harness, if you can reach your mouth with your tit"
Translation: Self nursing.
Reaction: I approve instantly. *hands an upvote*

I look forwards to what you make. c:

Your mods a great idea, making your character a lactacid junkie.

A great reason to use the breast levelling system in milk mod economy.

You didn't mention what the addiction effects are, I'd like to see a hardcore option in the MCM. That leaves you with a permanent drunken dizzy effect, if you don't get your daily dose. Making self milking equipment mandatory, also... I think that breast milk should take longer to fill the breasts, leading to you taking more severe actions to get your daily milk fix.

With you gulping down, more and more of your own milk as you become more addicted. Until your body can't keep up with your addiction. Then you have to go hunting elsewhere for your fix.

1. Milking pregnant or Milk maid followers.

2. Stalking and milking pregnant women.

3. Getting pregnant on purpose to get your free milk.

4. Buying breast milk from pregnant NPC's.

Just some ideas... :grimace:

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

Your mods a great idea, making your character a lactacid junkie.

A great reason to use the breast levelling system in milk mod economy.

You didn't mention what the addiction effects are, I'd like to see a hardcore option in the MCM. That leaves you with a permanent drunken dizzy effect, if you don't get your daily dose. Making self milking equipment mandatory, also... I think that breast milk should take longer to fill the breasts, leading to you taking more severe actions to get your daily milk fix.

With you gulping down, more and more of your own milk as you become more addicted. Until your body can't keep up with your addiction. Then you have to go hunting elsewhere for your fix.

1. Milking pregnant or Milk maid followers.

2. Stalking and milking pregnant women.

3. Getting pregnant on purpose to get your free milk.

4. Buying breast milk from pregnant NPC's.

Just some ideas... :grimace:

1. The addiction side of things is really handled by skooma whore. But it might be a good idea to add effects based solely on lactacid addiction. If your lactacid levels are too low no amount of skooma would satisify you. But I don't want to make things too complex. We'll see. 

2. The rate at which breasts fill can be configured in MME. See the settings I recommended in the OP. I forgot to mention there's a global production rate slider in MMEs debug MCM which I set to 10% to slow everything down too. I'll add that to the OP. I can see what you mean though. It might need to be even slower than that. 

3. As for pregnancy type stuff. It's interesting. I'm a SGO user but as far as I know MME doesn't affect SGO pregnant npcs unless they are already a milk maid. And I think maid slots are limited to 10. So personally I leave SGO milk enabled for npcs that aren't milk maids and disable it for ones that are. Which means that many more npcs have SGO milk than would be milk maids. We'll see. Maybe I can add some dialog to ask an npc for her (SGO) milk in exchange for something (gold) but the mechanics of using actual milk maids vs SGO milk would be fairly complex. 

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

1. The addiction side of things is really handled by skooma whore. But it might be a good idea to add effects based solely on lactacid addiction. If your lactacid levels are too low no amount of skooma would satisify you. But I don't want to make things too complex. We'll see. 

2. The rate at which breasts fill can be configured in MME. See the settings I recommended in the OP. I forgot to mention there's a global production rate slider in MMEs debug MCM which I set to 10% to slow everything down too. I'll add that to the OP. I can see what you mean though. It might need to be even slower than that. 

3. As for pregnancy type stuff. It's interesting. I'm a SGO user but as far as I know MME doesn't affect SGO pregnant npcs unless they are already a milk maid. And I think maid slots are limited to 10. So personally I leave SGO milk enabled for npcs that aren't milk maids and disable it for ones that are. Which means that many more npcs have SGO milk than would be milk maids. We'll see. Maybe I can add some dialog to ask an npc for her (SGO) milk in exchange for something (gold) but the mechanics of using actual milk maids vs SGO milk would be fairly complex. 

It may not be that bad. When I wrote JUGs I basically wrote it for MME. But a lot of people wanted the breastfeeding animations to also work for SGO. I added some additional code (with a ton of help because I was super n00b at the time) and JUGs can milk either MME milk, SGO milk or both if you happen to have a milkmaid with SGO milk enabled.

Feel free to look at the code and reuse whatever you want.

Warning... it's probably messy. I wrote that quite a while ago.

3 minutes ago, chajapa said:

It may not be that bad. When I wrote JUGs I basically wrote it for MME. But a lot of people wanted the breastfeeding animations to also work for SGO. I added some additional code (with a ton of help because I was super n00b at the time) and JUGs can milk either MME milk, SGO milk or both if you happen to have a milkmaid with SGO milk enabled.

Feel free to look at the code and reuse whatever you want.

Warning... it's probably messy. I wrote that quite a while ago.

Cool. Thanks for that :smile:

Existing code is always useful, even if it's just to get your head around things and give you a direction. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Cool. Thanks for that :smile:

Existing code is always useful, even if it's just to get your head around things and give you a direction. 

look in the main script for JUGs and then also look at one of the dialogues where it starts a breastfeeding animation to see how you call it.

Any ideas on what should contribute towards & mitigate lactacid addiction? 

Contribute:

Lactacid (duh)

Milk maid level?

Being pregnant?

Mitigate:

Sex?

How full the characters breasts are. Less full - higher addiction?

Cum inflation level? Probably difficult since so many mods do it...

Skooma whores herb tea? (or perhaps something a lot harder to craft - rarer ingredients - but has a much greater reduction in addiction)

===

What about things NPCs can demand in exchange for their milk?

Gold - obviously.

Equip random DDs - Need to see if this can be done without adding dependency. 

Demand your clothes/armor. It will have to be the only set of clothes/armor you have or it'd be pointless. 

Fuck the nearest animal?

Humiliating self exposition

===

For high end withdrawal effects I'm thinking:

Random tripping/ragdolling.

Clothes randomly dropping since your character was too distracted to fasten that button/tighten a strap. 

Any other musings? 

So this Mod makes Milk a Drug you can get addicted to and have a good reason to become a MilkMaid ? Because that´d be great. Im searching for something like that.

-Aki

EDIT: Cant you milk urself through a spell ? If you go to the Debug menu of MME (I think thats the one) there sould be a box you can tick to receive the Milk Yourself Spell and the Milk a Friend Spell.

12 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

So this Mod makes Milk a Drug you can get addicted to and have a good reason to become a MilkMaid ? Because that´d be great. Im searching for something like that.

-Aki

EDIT: Cant you milk urself through a spell ? If you go to the Debug menu of MME (I think thats the one) there sould be a box you can tick to receive the Milk Yourself Spell and the Milk a Friend Spell.

Right now it plugs into skooma whores addiction system. I'm mulling over the concept of creating my own addiction system. MME already does this if you have skooma whore installed for any milk above "strong" level. Right now my mod just adds gradients to the addiction impact, lactacid you are given and the speed/stamina buff you get from the different tiers of milk. 

You can indeed milk yourself. But it doesn't actually give you any milk if you're not using a milking harness. The idea is that if you're out in the middle of nowhere without a milking harness but need to get your fix and your tits are big enough to reach your mouth... then why not. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Right now it plugs into skooma whores addiction system. I'm mulling over the concept of creating my own addiction system. MME already does this if you have skooma whore installed for any milk above "strong" level. Right now my mod just adds gradients to the addiction impact, lactacid you are given and the speed/stamina buff you get from the different tiers of milk. 

You can indeed milk yourself. But it doesn't actually give you any milk if you're not using a milking harness. The idea is that if you're out in the middle of nowhere without a milking harness but need to get your fix and your tits are big enough to reach your mouth... then why not. 

This Day is gonna be Good! And uh.. for some reason i actually get milk from the spell. Lucky me.  Something that would also be kinda cool is if you drink a lot of Milk everyday you could slowly turn into a Cow. A Mod called BAC (Being a Cow) has some stages for different Body Parts and Weights by the Inflation Framework. I dont think its needed but this is just a suggestion.

-Aki

New version up. A good few changes so clean save is required. 

- New & improved and even more likely to leave a smoking crater where your pc was.
- Clean save/new game definitely required. 
- Added MCM
- Added lactacid addiction system separate from skooma whore. 5 levels of addiction. 0 - Unafffected, 1 - Mild, 2 - Moderate, 3 - Addict, 4 Junkie. You'll need to keep your characters lactacid levels up to avoid the nasty withdrawal effects. 

- Reduced speed buff durations
- Toned back the addiction of higher tier milks
- Toned up the addiction of lactacid - Lactacid is highly addictive now. 
- Lactacid contributes far less to your lactacid pool as your addiction increases. This is very "gamey" but it's to stop you just trading your crappy dilute milk for super lactacid.  
- Lactacid pool increases from milk/lactacid should be a little more robust now. 
- Fixed weirdness around weariness after-effect
- Added trip and/or strip at higher levels of addiction withdrawal. Your character has a chance to stumble and/or lose her clothes at moderate, addict and junkie levels of withdrawal. I'd hate for you to be running from a pack of horny bandits when it happens. You might just have to leave your clothes behind to escape. :smile:
- Lactacid remedies craftable at cooking pots. Three different levels of potency - Weak, Moderate & Strong. These will help reduce your lactacid addition but take a lot of time to work. Effects do not stack - No more chugging back 100 herb teas and suddenly being cured of your addiction. Warning: Taking a weak remedy potion while a moderate effect is running will cancel the moderate effect. Crafting these won't always be successful unless your alchemy skill is fairly high. 

Updated. Clean save needed again (sorry, WIP remember :))

Removed skooma whore as a dependency, fixed some bugs and added a little to the trip event. I'd recommend Sexlab more creatures to go along with it. There's an updated version by MadMansGun that removes the hentai creatures requirement: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?do=findComment&comment=2028061

The event doesn't work for huskys for some reason. Even though I'm using IsRace(Dog) and huskys use the dog race. If someone knows why that is let me know. 

- Requires clean save!
- Removed skooma whore as a dependency, for now at least
- Wolves and dogs now have the chance to surprise you should you trip and lose your body clothes near them. Or if you're already naked. Can be disabled in MCM settings. 
- Fixed strip event not respecting MCM slot settings
- Fixed some MCM settings not applying until the next MME update cycle (up to an hour of game time)

You could add small amounts of Lactacid to Cheese and dairy products, as well as things that contain Butter.

That would really shake up Skyrim... :flushed:

Especially with the amount of Cheese I eat in Skyrim.

Possible...

- Mammoth cheese bowl... High levels of Lactacid.

- Garlic Bread... Medium levels of Lactacid.

- Crostata... Low level of Lactacid.

Sweet roll

Long taffy treat

Cheese

Bread

Butter

Baked Potato's

Apple Pie

Ideas...

Breast growth is extremely slow... empty to full takes 7 days. Savour the growth, instead of empty to full overnight.

Milk filled breasts... Your amour wont fit your character anymore, you need to wear something less constricting. Clothing, day 1 until day 7, and the strain becomes too much and the fabric rips, destroying the item of clothing ( ripping fabric sound ) ( MCM option to unequip instead ).

Excellent ripping sounds on this Fallout 4 mod, Combat Strip Lite ripping sounds replacer.

Milk Maid Shopkeeper... Find her next to the cows in cities and farms, easy to spot clothing. Immortal, strong fighter. To stop her from dying, when stuff attacks.

When your breasts are full, she will give you an addiction drink after milking you. The drink will hold back your addiction for 3 days, milking will cost 200 gold. This will factor in, making your anti addiction drug.

- Sells milk products to piss you off... :grimace: You would like to purchase some Mammoth Cheese...

Chugging back 100 herbal teas to cure your addiction, you said... I've done that, I don't know if it was 100, but it was a massive amount. I'm constantly collecting Thistles and Blue Flowers.

Just some ideas... :smile:

How about a devious dwarven milking device - Chastity bra & belt. For naughty cow girls. Locks on and can not be removed until a certain amount has been milked from her. Just a concept right now. What happens to her milk though? 

DDMD_Concept.png

And yes that is a (very badly) butchered version of MaikCGs excellent Dwarven Devious Cuirass - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4350-dwarven-devious-cuirass/?_fromLogin=1

Updated. 

A couple of new 'features' added. 

• Dialog milking for both MME and SGO Npcs
  • Configurable milk capacity armor stripping / clothes tearing
  • Configure food that contains lactacid/addictiveness

Read carefully the notes about clothes ripping. 'Torn Clothes' that aren't in your inventory for 24 hours become irreparable! Also, right now, it's important that when you talk to Taarie about repairing your clothes that you see the dialog through to the end. Important things are happening in the background in your dialog choices. Don't just escape out of the dialog.

I wanted to add ripping sounds to the mod but I'm having a hard time getting a reply from the mod author on permissions. For now, head over to: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5388-combat-strip-lite-sound-replacer-ripping-sounds/

Download the sound pack and extract the wav files over milk addicts existing wav files at: \sound\FX\Milk Addict\Rip\

I'm probably going to stop adding new stuff for a while and concentrate on bugs / balancing and expanding the Npc milking dialog. 

- Clean save required? You bet your ass :frown:
- Requirements added - Sexlab aroused & Zaz
- Required settings have been changed - Consult the "Required settings" section of the mod page
- Sick of clean saving and changing all your settings back? Well I can't help with the clean saving but added 'Import/Export settings' functions. Hurray!
- Added npc SGO/MME milking dialog. Ask Npcs for their milk. It's very basic right now but it's mostly to test:
- Cross SGO -> MME milking system (TM) with thanks to chajapa. Milk SGO NPCs to give yourself a (very rough) translation to MME milk
- Added MCM sliders to multiply the values of addictiveness and lactacid given from "fresh" milk
- 'Food' tab added to MCM. Lets you add food you want to add lactacid and addictiveness to. Your config is saved to file: SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Milk Addict\Food.json. So you won't need to set up foods again unless you wipe the file during a clean save...
- Mammoth cheese now contains lactacid by default. The only food I've added. 
- 'Armor' tab added to MCM.
- You can now configure at what capacity your armor will no longer fit your breasts
- You can wear clothes above that capacity but you'll need to be careful though, as your breasts grow there's an increasing chance they'll rip your clothes into useless rags. Sleeping in clothes may be particularly hazardous to your clothes. 
- You can bring your 'torn clothes' to Radiant Raiment. Taarie can repair your torn clothes for a fee of course.
- Mod tracks up to 20 'torn clothes'. Torn clothes will become irreparable if not in the players inventory for the last 24 hours of game time. (need to clean up aliases). Make sure the 'torn clothes' of the clothes you want to keep stay in your inventory!
- Added creature arousal requirement for mount during trip events
- Trip events now include horses
- Tightened trip encounter animation tags so your character shouldn't trip and 'accidentally' give a dog a blowjob...?
- Added MCM slider for SGO milk production time - You can now increase the time it takes to produce 1 SGO milk to up to 168 hours
- Added MCM slider 'MME milk production rate' - Overrides MMEs production rate. Slider can be set in increments of 1% instead of 10%
- Fixed cooking pot recipes displaying wrong effect. 
- Fixed speed/weary effect weirdness for real this time (hopefully)
- Probably some other stuff I forgot

Great update... everything I ever wanted... :grimace:

I'm looking forward to you getting permission for the ripping sound, I've used the Combat Strip Lite Ripping Sounds Replacer mod, and its absolutely brilliant. :smiley:

Possible ideas... Devious Device MCM options.

- Breast Constricting devices cause pain debuff ( random - 5% health drop ), increasing with the higher breast inflation. ( MCM pain start options, or turn off )

- Nipple clamps... prevent milking. Leaving your character unmilked, without any options.

- Nipple rings... prevent milk machine use, too painful.

- Self milking... can do it yourself, but leaves you with bad debuffs. No milk bottles produced, 50% stamina loss for 24 hours.

- Milk fullness... Breasts empty to full in 7 days. ( I don't know if its already a feature, but a MCM slider for Empty Breasts to Full Breasts, in days, would be nice ) 

Just some ideas... :smile:

On 16/04/2018 at 9:18 PM, Monoman1 said:

How about a devious dwarven milking device - Chastity bra & belt. For naughty cow girls. Locks on and can not be removed until a certain amount has been milked from her. Just a concept right now. What happens to her milk though? 

DDMD_Concept.png

And yes that is a (very badly) butchered version of MaikCGs excellent Dwarven Devious Cuirass - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4350-dwarven-devious-cuirass/?_fromLogin=1

What happens to the milk... It's a protein powered machine, when the harness is powered up. It drops off, turns into a Dwarfen machine and scuttles off... Until it gets low on power again, then it goes on the hunt for another Milk Maid battery charger. :flushed: