Last Exception Error

I have been getting last exception errors. I am pretty sure that all of my mods are up to date and I have been trying to make sure that anything I download is too old and not compatible with the latest update. I am not sure if this is a conflict with wicked whims and something or mc commander and something. Can someone help me to find out what is broken. I know at one point it said that something that was messed up was some double painter bed or other but there isn't any cc in my folders under that name or anything like it. PLEASE HELP ME

This is the URL to the pastebin of the Last Exception

https://pastebin.com/NNKTupT2

and also the xml pretty print URL

http://xmlprettyprint.com/xml-pretty-printer.php

A few of questions:

Do you get the exception message on just one lot (what type of lot) or does this happen on all lots regardless of type?

Do any Sims show the error stance (Stand waving) when the exception message appears?

Are there any toddlers or pets on the lot when you get the exception message?

Don't worry about the bed you referred to, its a base game object, so are all the other objects mentioned in the log.

I got the error no matter what type of lot I was on, it popped up as soon as the game loaded and unpaused.  I managed to fix it myself, I checked some slightly older posts of people who are having the same issue and I found out what was causing the error(for my game anyways.) It was a custom trait I had downloaded called Artistic by GoBananas(?) One of the posts had another trait by them and once they removed it from their game it was fine. I did the same and I haven't had any errors since. If you have any custom traits try removing those!

I get the error on any lot and its triggered by all sorts of things. I did have some custom traits which I removed but I was getting the error even before i got any traits. I know the best option would be to take out all the folders and put them in one by one to see which one pops up with the error but I have so many folders and so much cc that it would take quite a while. Also I don't know if this would help anyone figure out the problem, but sometimes I would watch a youtube video with CC in it and all of it would appear in the video, but when I downloaded the cc and put it in my game it would take simoleons but the objects wouldn't appear and the error would show up.

3 hours ago, WhoviSherNinTaku said:

I get the error on any lot and its triggered by all sorts of things. I did have some custom traits which I removed but I was getting the error even before i got any traits. I know the best option would be to take out all the folders and put them in one by one to see which one pops up with the error but I have so many folders and so much cc that it would take quite a while. Also I don't know if this would help anyone figure out the problem, but sometimes I would watch a youtube video with CC in it and all of it would appear in the video, but when I downloaded the cc and put it in my game it would take simoleons but the objects wouldn't appear and the error would show up.

Do you have Sims4Studio? If yes, have you tried a batch fix?

If no to the above or for anyone who doesn't have S4S, go to Sims4Studio Website You need to register before you can download Sims4Studio, but its free and they are a great community. Once Registered view the most recent post on Sims 4 Studio News. There is a link to the latest version of Sim4studio but you need to be logged in.

Download and follow the installation instructions, run Sims4Studio and do the following:

Spoiler

5acb983f2e84b_S4SBatchFix.thumb.png.66ef363cc371f78442bae5c10b38d25f.png

It might take a while to perform the batch fix and will show a report at the end. Also use Tools > Clear Thumbnail cache.

Before playing your game, delete the old Last Exception. Post any new Last Exception log you get, hopefully there won't be any LOL (I can dream)

Sims4Studio is also a great tool for view your CC without being in game and obviously create your own CC. This is a must have imo :smile:

Just now, WhoviSherNinTaku said:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! this looks like it will be a great help. I heard somewhere that this would help me solve the problem but I never knew how to download it. Thank you guys for your help.

I'm not guaranteeing this will fix your problem. But its always good to have the right tools :smile:

Post back if it doesn't fix the Last Exception 

12 minutes ago, PhoenixGirl said:

Hey, I have a problem with the lastException files I deleted all the files who was corrupted or was duplicated and I used "Mod Conflict Detector" for it. And the WickedWhims 3.2.4.122H version makes also trouble with the animations.

Can anyone help me please?

lastException.txt

I've seen this error before, it was reported that the hot tub animations by INKkan caused this exception.

try soulbound suggestion for clearing cache

and if you have this...

singer, dancer, or anxiety trait -  try update it or remove it

child can make social event mod - update it or remove it

leniad custom food, something with banana - try update it or remove it

blank LE, if you still have it, best solution are 50/50 method

Yay you have a new LE full of exceptions! :bawling:

Top of the list can be fixed with this http://littlemssam.de/random-bug-fixes/ (Thanks to Autobanned for pointing this one out).

Second is 'sims4.tuning.instances.meditation_Levitate_TeleportHere' Do you have a mod that overrides the teleport feature?

Third is the Master Controller throwing its toys out of the pram with a HardstopError... pass :neutral:

Last three are related to an Educational career mod: AttributeError: 'career_Adult_Education_DaysWorked' object has no attribute 'guid64'

Well I think I need a lay down after that.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:56 PM, WhoviSherNinTaku said:

Whoa! my life can never be simple :bawling::bawling:

So I should download little ms sams mod?

but how can I fix the other problems?

Yeah download the mod and use it, until EA fix that error you will keep getting an LE.

As for the others: 

Do you have a teleport mod? If so remove it.

Do you have an Educational Career mod? If so remove it.

Hopefully removing these mods will stop the Master Controller from getting upset, you don't want to upset it, trust me :tongue:

Archived