sstormyy

Slutty/Sexy clothes

4 hours ago, BasedShigeru said:

Am I supposed to download all of the packs? I downloaded only the Sexy pack and it doesn't have any textures, all the clothes are white.

Not really, the ''all of my stuff x'' contain my new stuff, the Sexy pack contain only my old work. I suppose there was some kind of error when you were extracting/downloading , because they do have textures! 

Did you make all the sims you show yourself?

If so, do you think you could start posting those sims for download? I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it.

If you don't want to it's okay, your clothes are awesome and that's what's important, keep up the good work !

2 hours ago, ElGatoPr said:

Did you make all the sims you show yourself?

If so, do you think you could start posting those sims for download? I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it.

If you don't want to it's okay, your clothes are awesome and that's what's important, keep up the good work !

Thanks 😊, and yes in all the pics i post i made the sims myself...🤔 I suppose i could post them, though i should think of a better way to do that, as i definitely don't want to post here, because here i post specifically clothes... I could maybe open a new thread 

14 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Thanks 😊, and yes in all the pics i post i made the sims myself...🤔 I suppose i could post them, though i should think of a better way to do that, as i definitely don't want to post here, because here i post specifically clothes... I could maybe open a new thread 

it would be fantastic

I have been looking for FOREVER for an apron, that's JUST the apron, that fits right-- no stupid balloon effect!

Consuela the Selvadoradan housekeeper approves.

02iQkhD.jpg

A21SF7J.jpg

I don't know why the first link doesn't work, but it's a back view.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

I have been looking for FOREVER for an apron, that's JUST the apron, that fits right-- no stupid balloon effect!

02iQkhD.jpg

A21SF7J.jpg

NitroPanic makes an apron that can be worn without clothes underneath.  I'd love to see more variations though... The half-naked in the kitchen look is pretty great IMO : P

https://www.nitropanic.net/2019/02/xo-apron.html

image.png.9509645d5cb7388f986a243796b0fd04.png

How about denim bib overalls shorts, with no shirt under them?  These here are some Maxis overalls that someone has modded to have a bikini top under them, would love to see shorts and no shirt at all.

I had a set like what I'm talking about, but I can't find them anymore.  They had a bad ballooning effect in the chest though.

vPeYAZL.png

4mGWaUg.png

3 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

02iQkhD.jpg

A21SF7J.jpg

Thanks !! Nice pics !!

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

How about denim bib overalls shorts, with no shirt under them?  These here are some Maxis overalls that someone has modded to have a bikini top under them, would love to see shorts and no shirt at all.

I had a set like what I'm talking about, but I can't find them anymore.  They had a bad ballooning effect in the chest though.

vPeYAZL.png

4mGWaUg.png

i actually was thinking of making something similar 🤔 who knows ... who knows

11 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Hei, Hei, Hei

NEW update is LIVE ! as it was really requested this update includes some futa stuff, so beware :D

Hide contents

1.png.faad5b65244bc43359d64279bc4071cf.png4.png.43e48b4ca6653d72431a2c16bdc244ba.png3.png.3122a22fd164536a33eb09698d4fb147.png2.png.15847961f99f35d299ec1bf149fa25e2.png

ALSO you can download my previous update from here FOR FREE or if you don't like LL you can download it from my google drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KLlTPHZczWsO7sH7sh1GXSUiWZh5X171?usp=sharing

Hide contents

3.png.47732db8601244b8edc6d00a16cb46be.png2.png.f99149b438d4fb59fca63ea14a8779fe.png1.png.26ee9c9d5dfbb683b63a1d6814c5bfb9.png

thankies for the google drive link, m8. ;3

Hi! So i'm kinda new to modding in sims (i just know how to install mods basically) and i have a problem when trying to get the vitiligo skin your sims have. I installed THISISTHEM's skin overlay and Mintyowl's vitiligo "tattoo". First when i tried to use them together the vitiligo skin didn't even show up. So i did some searching and i found out that you can change composition method is sims4studio to 0 and then i would work. Well... Technically it does work but it still looks weird. Just look at the screenshot. Nipples are overlayed and color looks odd etc. I don't know what to do really. 😅

why.png

why2.png

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, jouda852 said:

Hi! So i'm kind

a new to modding in sims (i just know how to install mods basically) and i have a problem when trying to get the vitiligo skin your sims have. I installed THISISTHEM's skin overlay and Mintyowl's vitiligo "tattoo". First when i tried to use them together the vitiligo skin didn't even show up. So i did some searching and i found out that you can change composition method is sims4studio to 0 and then i would work. Well... Technically it does work but it still looks weird. Just look at the screenshot. Nipples are overlayed and color looks odd etc. I don't know what to do really. 😅

why.png

why2.png

hmm ... Which specific skin overlay are you using ? because i don't think that i had any kind of problem using  the THISISTHEM's skin overlays and Mintyowl's vitiligo tattoo