1 hour ago, jj33 said:

hmm it wont work for me for some reason. I would really love these in my game so it sucks that it won't work.

what is the folder path you put the files in ? is this happening only with my clothes or with stuff from other creators  as-well?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Baron_Redwolfe said:

What RAR are you using to unpack the stuff, the one I have wont unpack it and claims that it's either corrupted or I don't have the correct Password to access it.

Make sure winrar is the newest version available, I had the same problem with another file at one time that is what it turned out to be for me.

4 hours ago, rambotto said:

Hello, I'm sorry, but why when I wear clothes, does the simma become transparent?

Missing a mesh? Try extracting the contents into your mods folder and overwrite what ever it asks to overwrite... if that does not work then you downloaded something else that is conflicting with this file.. which sims 4 studio can help you figure out what it is.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Xatos said:

sstormyy is the patreon->free updates only available on your Patreon or are they updated alongside the loverslab file? Just trying to make sure I don't download doubles.

They are updated only on my patreon page, here i just make announcements ?

I see thank you. I'm giving your stuff a shot and the ideas are great, you're definitely the one guy pushing lewd clothing the farthest for Sims 4. My only issues are that most of the clothes end up clipping my sims both when moving and when not moving. I'm not clever enough to figure out whether it's because of my modded bodies (honestly I only have heavy boobs and a few sliders they don't even match EVE in proportions but it might not matter) and more subjectively, most of the clothes are catered towards alpha style yet lack that proper trimming so to speak. I understand where you are aiming for and there's plenty of people who will enjoy your style, but have you considered taking those clothing ideas of yours and tuning them to match the Maxis style? I'd presume it'd be a lot easier as well given how the clay style is a lot cleaner and more plain. It'd also open you up to another group of possible players to subscribe to your patreon.

But honestly? I'd be praising you to the moon if you could just get rid of the clipping. When you have a sim wearing those teacher mini skirts you wanna see her walk and show off her goods between each step, same for during sex animations. Having the clothes clip so badly kills half the appeal for me. Of course maybe I'm just not setting up my sim bodies right, but I'm too busy playing with what works to bother experimenting. But speaking of your lewd clothes, since you have so many sets that have the whole process of getting stripped or the clothes themselves don't even cover the genitals properly you might also wanna create accessory/hat versions of them so players can actually use them during sex without having to turn off auto undress.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, Excorsion said:

Missing a mesh? Try extracting the contents into your mods folder and overwrite what ever it asks to overwrite... if that does not work then you downloaded something else that is conflicting with this file.. which sims 4 studio can help you figure out what it is.

I checked but nothing is in conflict, when I wear your clothes they become invisible

29 minutes ago, Xatos said:

I see thank you. I'm giving your stuff a shot and the ideas are great, you're definitely the one guy pushing lewd clothing the farthest for Sims 4. My only issues are that most of the clothes end up clipping my sims both when moving and when not moving. I'm not clever enough to figure out whether it's because of my modded bodies (honestly I only have heavy boobs and a few sliders they don't even match EVE in proportions but it might not matter) and more subjectively, most of the clothes are catered towards alpha style yet lack that proper trimming so to speak. I understand where you are aiming for and there's plenty of people who will enjoy your style, but have you considered taking those clothing ideas of yours and tuning them to match the Maxis style? I'd presume it'd be a lot easier as well given how the clay style is a lot cleaner and more plain. It'd also open you up to another group of possible players to subscribe to your patreon.

But honestly? I'd be praising you to the moon if you could just get rid of the clipping. When you have a sim wearing those teacher mini skirts you wanna see her walk and show off her goods between each step, same for during sex animations. Having the clothes clip so badly kills half the appeal for me. Of course maybe I'm just not setting up my sim bodies right, but I'm too busy playing with what works to bother experimenting. But speaking of your lewd clothes, since you have so many sets that have the whole process of getting stripped or the clothes themselves don't even cover the genitals properly you might also wanna create accessory/hat versions of them so players can actually use them during sex without having to turn off auto undress.

Thanks for the feedback ?, to be 100% honest i am not a huge fan of the maxis clay look, even with my models i only use alpha hair styles, though i see where you are coming from. 

Regarding the clipping, of course with some movement and or with some poses there will be clipping, even though i try to minimize it, and of course if you change some bone structure then it too can make the clipping worse. If  maybe you could add a picture of the clothes that clipp with your sim (especially when they are not moving)that would help a lot ,and i do usually check the clipping on different figures. 

16 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Thanks for the feedback ?, to be 100% honest i am not a huge fan of the maxis clay look, even with my models i only use alpha hair styles, though i see where you are coming from. 

Regarding the clipping, of course with some movement and or with some poses there will be clipping, even though i try to minimize it, and of course if you change some bone structure then it too can make the clipping worse. If  maybe you could add a picture of the clothes that clipp with your sim (especially when they are not moving)that would help a lot ,and i do usually check the clipping on different figures. 

I'd prefer alpha too if the quality of the textures and models were say, Skyrim modding level or Honey Select high but there doesn't seem to be any clothes on that level so it might just be Sims 4 limitations as I've never seen anything of the sort even ignoring adult clothing. The main reason I switched from Skyrim to Sims 4 is mainly due to more fluid animations and a lot less clipping, so it's something I'm not very fond of compromising but to each their own, your clothes definitely have the highest potential when it comes to screenshot making even compared to non-lewd stuff.

Clip 1, 4, 7, 8, 9 are all static, 2, 3 5, 6 are all in motion. At least with 7 I can just turn the skirt black and use the tattoo shown to block it out, but the other stuff I can't even band-aid. The motion I'm using to show this is merely just the sim walking, and I don't know how to take videos in CAS nor want to spend the time learning to use a program to do so. All I'll say is 100% of your skirts always clip when walking some way or another, and while many skirts do have this issue as well, there are skirts that absolutely don't including lewder ones like InkySquid's micro skirt that takes the base game skirt and just cut it real short. Tops mainly depend on how their design is, and basically the more things stick out the easier it is have clipping static or in motion. For dresses I honestly can't see a common pattern, some have zero issues even when moving and some even have static clipping.

I'd love to do a more comprehensive sweep over all the stuff I'm trying out but honestly it just kills the fun of Sims 4 for me. Regardless I do hope you offer accessory options to the more lewd clothes especially the open shirts and skirts, I can't think of a downside to it unless the latest WW updates have made some kinda clothing sex detector that figures out which tops and bottoms are okay to keep on during sex.

clipping 1.png

clipping 2.png

clipping 3.png

clipping 4.png

clipping 5.png

clipping 6.png

clipping 7.png

clipping 8.png

clipping 9.png

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Xatos said:

I'd prefer alpha too if the quality of the textures and models were say, Skyrim modding level or Honey Select high but there doesn't seem to be any clothes on that level so it might just be Sims 4 limitations as I've never seen anything of the sort even ignoring adult clothing. The main reason I switched from Skyrim to Sims 4 is mainly due to more fluid animations and a lot less clipping, so it's something I'm not very fond of compromising but to each their own, your clothes definitely have the highest potential when it comes to screenshot making even compared to non-lewd stuff.

Clip 1, 4, 7, 8, 9 are all static, 2, 3 5, 6 are all in motion. At least with 7 I can just turn the skirt black and use the tattoo shown to block it out, but the other stuff I can't even band-aid. The motion I'm using to show this is merely just the sim walking, and I don't know how to take videos in CAS nor want to spend the time learning to use a program to do so. All I'll say is 100% of your skirts always clip when walking some way or another, and while many skirts do have this issue as well, there are skirts that absolutely don't including lewder ones like InkySquid's micro skirt that takes the base game skirt and just cut it real short. Tops mainly depend on how their design is, and basically the more things stick out the easier it is have clipping static or in motion. For dresses I honestly can't see a common pattern, some have zero issues even when moving and some even have static clipping.

I'd love to do a more comprehensive sweep over all the stuff I'm trying out but honestly it just kills the fun of Sims 4 for me. Regardless I do hope you offer accessory options to the more lewd clothes especially the open shirts and skirts, I can't think of a downside to it unless the latest WW updates have made some kinda clothing sex detector that figures out which tops and bottoms are okay to keep on during sex.

clipping 1.png

clipping 2.png

clipping 3.png

clipping 4.png

clipping 5.png

clipping 6.png

clipping 7.png

clipping 8.png

clipping 9.png

Again thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it! ☺️ Well i can promise that I will look more deeply into clipping issue, maybe out there is some sort of tutorial how to minimize it ?, regarding the texture quality, in my latest update which is patreon exclusive for now i tried to tackle this problem, and i tried to make them more fabric looking, and in my opinion, with the skill and knowledge i have now (considering that before hand i had 0 experience with any design programs) they came out quite well ?

9 hours ago, LueRV said:

Thanks for the new free content Sstormyy. 

Just wondering if you were going to make the Bavarian waitress outfits public eventually?

Hmm, i thought i already released it to public ?... Lol i guess it slipped through , i am definitely gonna release it, either today or tomorrow ?... Sooo stay tuned ?