I think I raise a fine question now since my AAF works only in the new saves. In the new saves it freshly restarts the downloads of Atomic lust, and any AAF themes I have installed first in order for my Home button interface to work in and out of combat. But in my old saves where this problem still exists the Home button doesn't even start it. Only when I am in danger of combat...

AAF not loading into my current save but works in my new ones weird...
So AAF (Advanced Animation Framework), I have it installed via Nexus Mod Manager.

When I only use the mods necessary and load a brand new save the mod loads in, but when I load my current save, where I'm almost done with the whole game it won't load.

Please help I don't want to start a whole new game!

I just need to know whats the command on console to reload these mods in game. Is their a code to start the AAF creatures in game and Atomic lust code to start up mid game? I respect anyone who can help me on this final matter and be man enough to look past the earlier petulant umbrage.

Edited by jhonchoo
6 hours ago, JYGGALAG_69 said:

Been trying to set up an account with moddingham for the past 20-30 mins. It wont send activation email, even when prompting it to send it again and re-entering info. Tried a few different emails and none of them have gone through. Is there any other place to download a current version of AAF?

Same issue here, just made an account 5 mins ago. Sometimes these sites take ages to send shit over. You still waiting for the email?

11 hours ago, JYGGALAG_69 said:

Been trying to set up an account with moddingham for the past 20-30 mins. It wont send activation email, even when prompting it to send it again and re-entering info. Tried a few different emails and none of them have gone through. Is there any other place to download a current version of AAF?

4 hours ago, RustyEdges said:

Same issue here, just made an account 5 mins ago. Sometimes these sites take ages to send shit over. You still waiting for the email?

@dagobakinghas been struggling to keep the server from getting listed as a spam source (as someone who maintains mailing lists and public email emitting servers for my day job I can completely sympathize), so if it's not ended up in your spam/junk folder after waiting a bit, it's possible a similar problem has arisen and needs to be checked/fixed.

8 hours ago, Timy said:

Problem for me as well AAF discord didnt help its a "Rule"

Not helping is a rule? Can you elaborate?

8 hours ago, jhonchoo said:
Please help I don't want to start a whole new game! I just need to know whats the command on console to reload these mods in game. Is their a code to start the AAF creatures in game and Atomic lust code to start up mid game? I respect anyone who can help me on this final matter and be man enough to look past the earlier petulant umbrage.

I expect my ovaries rule me out from being "man enough," so I guess you're on your own with this one.

Also get used to frequently starting a new game if you're adding, removing, upgrading or even just using mods. This sort of instability with saves getting into a "broken" state even happens with vanilla Fallout 4, but more so with heavily-modded playthroughs. Autosaves are one of the biggest sources of this, if the game crashes while writing a save (especially an "exit save") you may not notice and then resume from the most recent autosave which is missing some bits or otherwise corrupted.

You are assuming incorrectly that there is something magic about the console which will fix bugs, but there is not. At best you might be able to stop and start some quests or set some particular values in global variables. If the problem is with the save (which it sounds like it very well may be), then you might be able to "clean" the save itself outside the game with something like ReSaver from FallRim Tools, but odds are that will just cause even more problems than it fixes so be sure to carefully read all of the documentation.

@vaultbait WoW! Great come back babygirl congrats. But nonetheless I appreciate your witty response and additional support for my problem. Luckily come to find out I was just dumb af and just realized I had no issue with any scripts/papyrus/mods of any nature. I simply have Immersive Hud covering the interface to pop up and all I had to do was make it visual again for it to appear on screeeeeeen........ 0.o So yeah Brain fart! Boom Shakalaka...

Edited by jhonchoo
4 minutes ago, Beerbatty said:

Is there anyone here that's gotten the file via Moddingham this way, that can remember if this wait time for their activation email is normal? If so we will just have to wait.

It's not typical, no, the issue is being discussed in #aaf_help_* channels in Discord as well, just waiting on a site admin to look into it.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

@dagobakinghas been struggling to keep the server from getting listed as a spam source (as someone who maintains mailing lists and public email emitting servers for my day job I can completely sympathize), so if it's not ended up in your spam/junk folder after waiting a bit, it's possible a similar problem has arisen and needs to be checked/fixed.

Got it. Thank you for the information.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:46 PM, dagobaking said:

Sorry for the inconvenience. It appears that spammers caused the email server to get blocked.

I made a bunch of updates that will hopefully prevent that in the future. After, I sent a test email to myself that went through. So, it should be working again now.

Please let me know if it acts up again.

it's broken again

Heya. I saw your recent post. Although I've tried a few resends is it also possible those of us requesting an activation email are contributing to borking it? 

I've just tried ONCE with my 2 email accounts and no luck. Thanks for trying to get it going anyway. Will just have to wait.