42 minutes ago, padezaw said:

Not the same but similar request I guess.

Could you if possible, please, please,please, add a hot key configuration like in MCM so that I can reassign the default hot keys to the function keys or something.

I use the keyboard and all my ins,home pgup,pgdn, end, del and arrow keys assigned to navigate and reload weapon, and other things in combat.

So AAF clashed with the se keys. When I go up/down in the menu my character moves, amd equipts weapon etc.

I am sure this would be helpful to a lot of users of the mod.

Please.

You can do that yourself if you wanted to configure and do some changes to the files. The info is in the guide. You can change out the keys to your choosing. Not as easy as a key in the MCM but until/ if that is ever added, you can at least do something about it currently ;)

hi,

I just installed AAF and animation files, FP AAFf ports.

I don't know if this is a bug or incompatibility with mods so I would appreciate any help.

Game seen to work ok. animations seem to work ok as far as I can tell.

When i do an animation it works but it does not seem to stop. This is a minor

thing and it does not worry me as i can stop it using [end] but what bothers me

is after I end the animation I cant seem to fire or aim the gun.

ie, mouse1 and mouse2 seem to stop working as attack and aim.

in pit boy i can still use the mouse button.

I have tried this multiple times and every time this heppens after animation end (press [end]) and

nothing seem to work to resolve this. A save after this hapens even effects the loaded game!

Going back to the old save restores the gun firing and aiming. It is very consistant.

If I don't play any animations the attacking and aiming works fine.

Please help.

And a request please:

Please make the hotkeys definable as I use keyboard and [arrow], [home] [pgup] , [pgdn],

[Del] keys for other quick things.

5 hours ago, Elllollos said:

not even the new mod magno cum Gaudio extended social interactions works for me

Just to exclude any possible MCG involvment in your problem: You didn't install the MCG loose files right? Those are only for modders. Also MCG change the AAF setting "troubleshot level" to 0 to avoid warning messages when an animation calling fail because of lack of specific animation for the actors involved, and substitute it with a fade to black scene that emulate the sex happened and let the sexual stats be updated nonetheless

4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You can do that yourself if you wanted to configure and do some changes to the files. The info is in the guide. You can change out the keys to your choosing. Not as easy as a key in the MCM but until/ if that is ever added, you can at least do something about it currently ;)

thanks I did not now there was a cofig file.

what is the guide I will look in the web.

thank you I think I can manage it or I can ask here.

thanks again

I am off to look for the guide.

On 4/14/2019 at 5:42 PM, dagobaking said:

Are you meaning a hotkey for random animation while an animation is already playing?

In addition to this i would suggest other features that should not be very hard to make since the foundations are already built into aaf:

- a button that make appear the widget with the list of available animations while an animation is already playing so that the user can change the animation playing choosing exactly what they want (of course the list should be built using the tags sent in the first place i.e. vaginal tagged animation should not be listed if the vaginal tag was inserted in the settings.excludedtags) if you want to see what i have in mind search for Sexlab Tools, of course i know that not all the functionalities of that mod can be implemented in aaf being aaf an animation and not a sexual framework.

- a button to swap the roles of actors during the animation.

Also can you illuminate me if in aaf there is the option to choose exactly what biped slot will be unequipped and then reequipped again? Of course this overriding the default aaf equipset xml, i already know that this work if you use the default equip set of AAF with no undressing and then add your own equip setting xml, I am talking to override the default AAF unequip all equip setting for compayibility with the mods already made for AAF. In sexlab this was handled by sendind a bool array of 32 elements mirroring the 32 biped slots, may it be added a similar array parameter in your setting struct to let modders exactly choose the biped slots to be unequipped without need to make xmls?

So I have a bit of a question / feature request. would it be possible to add a category of tags that are included but less favored? IE... I might not want to exclude "Aggressive Cowgirl", but I might never want it to come up first when the scene starts?

Now I imagine adding such a category to AAF is too findamental and therefore impractical, so my question is... With the current functionality is there a way to get this effect? (Yes I'm an awful control freak)

Thanks.

10 hours ago, padezaw said:

Not the same but similar request I guess.

Could you if possible, please, please,please, add a hot key configuration like in MCM so that I can reassign the default hot keys to the function keys or something.

I use the keyboard and all my ins,home pgup,pgdn, end, del and arrow keys assigned to navigate and reload weapon, and other things in combat.

So AAF clashed with the se keys. When I go up/down in the menu my character moves, amd equipts weapon etc.

I am sure this would be helpful to a lot of users of the mod.

Please.

The hotkeys are assigned in the [HOTKEYS] section of Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.  You can edit them yourself and they will take effect next time you load a game.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

So I have a bit of a question / feature request. would it be possible to add a category of tags that are included but less favored? IE... I might not want to exclude "Aggressive Cowgirl", but I might never want it to come up first when the scene starts?

Now I imagine adding such a category to AAF is too findamental and therefore impractical, so my question is... With the current functionality is there a way to get this effect? (Yes I'm an awful control freak)

Thanks.

I needed to so something like this.  What I do is start one animation with the tags and actors I want.  Then in OnSceneInit I set a timer, and when the timer expires I change the tags and call ChangePosition.  I use a counter variable to keep track of the number of position changes, and have the include/excluded tags stored in string array variables indexed by the position counter.

I have one string[] array sIncludeTags that includes the tags I want in each stage of a scene, indexed by the scene number.  Same for sExcludeTags. 

string[] sIncludeTags = new string[5]
sIncludeTags[0] = "Oral,FrontToFront"
sIncludeTags[1] = "PenisToEither,FrontToFront"

Then the first scene uses

iPositionCounter = 0

sceneSettings.CombinedTags = sIncludeTags[iPositionCounter]
sceneSettings.ExcludeTags = sExcludeTags[iPositionCounter]
AAF_API.StartScene(Actors, sceneSettings)

Then in the OnSceneInit() handler, I do

utility.Wait[20] ; allow the current scene to play for 20 seconds

iPositionCounter += 1
positionSettings.combinedTags = sIncludeTags[iPositionCounter]
positionSettings.excludeTags = sExcludeTags[iPositionCounter]
AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, positionSettings)

This excludes a lot of details, including a condition that breaks out of the loop after X position changes, but hopefully you get the idea.

7 hours ago, padezaw said:

thanks I did not now there was a cofig file.

what is the guide I will look in the web.

thank you I think I can manage it or I can ask here.

thanks again

I am off to look for the guide.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The hotkeys are assigned in the [HOTKEYS] section of Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini.  You can edit them yourself and they will take effect next time you load a game.

The guide link can be found in my spoiler. There are two choices. Mine is a google doc. I agree if you have any questions you can ask here. I haven't actually used that process as I didn't need to change the keys (for my main  game play) but did use the guide to change one just so I could understand the process. :D Now I forgot.. lol

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I needed to so something like this.  What I do is start one animation with the tags and actors I want.  Then in OnSceneInit I set a timer, and when the timer expires I change the tags and call ChangePosition.  I use a counter variable to keep track of the number of position changes, and have the include/excluded tags stored in string array variables indexed by the position counter.

That's a neat trick... something I might play with in the future. Thanks

10 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Just to exclude any possible MCG involvment in your problem: You didn't install the MCG loose files right? Those are only for modders. Also MCG change the AAF setting "troubleshot level" to 0 to avoid warning messages when an animation calling fail because of lack of specific animation for the actors involved, and substitute it with a fade to black scene that emulate the sex happened and let the sexual stats be updated nonetheless

Nevermind, sorry i realized i had manually installed the mods and i had a bad load order (even sorted from LOOT) but i managed to get it working by leaving aaf.esm at the end of all esm files, sorry for the trouble

50 minutes ago, Elllollos said:

Nevermind, sorry i realized i had manually installed the mods and i had a bad load order (even sorted from LOOT) but i managed to get it working by leaving aaf.esm at the end of all esm files, sorry for the trouble

No problem, happy you fixed it :)

1 hour ago, Elllollos said:

that trick causes the "win" to occur for the choice mod. (for order issues) great for testing purposes. Then you can move it up the list to see where the problem occurs if you so were inclined. Same can be done for esps as well. ;) Useful trick for figuring out issues. :D

2 hours ago, Asmith1213 said:

how to get shb body to work with aaf 

AAF does not apply any limits to the body you can use unless it's based on NudeSuits.
So what exactly is the problem?

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I tried this but it did not take the game still did not recognise the changes.

I restarted the game but still reverts to the original hotkeys.

******** begin paste of AAF_settings.ini ************************

[HOTKEYS]

; Adjust wizard hotkeys using DirectX Scan Codes
; See here for list of codes: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title = DirectX_Scan_Codes

toggle_key_1                    = 111         ; Num/  
toggle_key_2                    = 103         ; Num7
toggle_key_3                    = 104         ; Num8

cycle_key_1                     = 100        ; Num4
cycle_key_2                     = 101        ; Num5
cycle_key_3                     = 97         ; Num1

alt_key_1                        = 105         ; Num9
alt_key_2                        = 102        ; Num6

select_key_1                    = 13         ; Enter
end_key                         = 106        ; Num*
quickscene_key                    = 122         ; F11

arrow_key_up                    = 38
arrow_key_right                 = 39
arrow_key_down                    = 40
arrow_key_left                    = 37

direction_NW                    = 103         ; Num7
direction_N                     = 104         ; Num8
direction_NE                    = 105         ; Num9
direction_E                     = 102         ; Num6
direction_SE                    = 99         ; Num3
direction_S                     = 98         ; Num2
direction_SW                    = 97         ; Num1
direction_W                     = 100         ; Num4

******** end paste of AAF_settings.ini ************************

is it because of the Direction keys are set to number pad keys?

What are direction keys anyway. where/when is it used?

Appreciate any help.

thanks

18 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

The guide link can be found in my spoiler. There are two choices. Mine is a google doc. I agree if you have any questions you can ask here. I haven't actually used that process as I didn't need to change the keys (for my main  game play) but did use the guide to change one just so I could understand the process. :D Now I forgot.. lol

hay thanks.

I found it.

it was helpful in giving me a starting threat to pull on.

may be if you hve a look at my post above you may remember the steps.

I managed to edit the codes but am not sure why it did not work.

do I need to reinstall AAF?

I did restart FO4. save and then restarted it again.

or do I need to clean the saves?

BTW I have this thing where if I am in power armor things go funny. so I don't wear power armor when animating.

another question - free cam does not work when playing animations.

I find myself looking into a hollow nake.

tried TFC can't see my character/animation stops.

is this supposed to be like that?

do I need to reinstall AAF?

No just edit the xml to the keys you need.

Not sure about the rest. I never really edited the codes myself other than to test and that was awhile ago. Others should be able to help chime in. Possible issue with your code.. put a space or something where it dien't belong? I'd double check the instructions and verify the steps were done correctly.. mainly, the correct code for your key that you desire to use.

1. another question - free cam does not work when playing animations.
  2. I find myself looking into a hollow nake.
  3. tried TFC can't see my character/animation stops. 
  4. is this supposed to be like that? 
  1. Check the requirements.
  2. Try moving the camera provided by AAF
  3. Can't use TFC.. it can mess things up.
  4. Yes.