10 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

Dago I didn't know exactly what you needed to look at so I posted the whole thing.  (Concerning issue discusses on your patron page)

I don't understand the question being asked. When I pointed out this file I thought that you were asking where the settings are adjusted for AAF.

Is there an specific issue you are trying to fix?

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

That's an old version of the game. There could be ways to make that work. But, it's beyond the scope of support I can provide.

Using old versions of the game you're on your own. Should only be tried by advanced modders that really know the files well.

I have a version of the game 1.10.75.AAF established from the first time successfully.

11 hours ago, MisterTime said:

I am getting the SSEX error as well. SSEX.esp is last in my load order, im using the ltest SKE version, I also tried the non SKE version and had the same thing.

I found the fix on another forum. You need these mods. Settlement Supplies Extended, and its keywords sister mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1145/

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12226

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I don't understand the question being asked. When I pointed out this file I thought that you were asking where the settings are adjusted for AAF.

Is there an specific issue you are trying to fix?

I can pick furniture when in the AAF menu, but AAF when calling the actors for an auto event will play the furniture animations on the ground instead of putting the actors on furniture. The animations will even say they are for *couch* *pre-war bed* and such, but they just gather and do those furniture animations on the ground.  The only 2 mods I have that will call actors for sex is RSE and M.C.G. 

6 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

I can pick furniture when in the AAF menu, but AAF when calling the actors for an auto event will play the furniture animations on the ground instead of putting the actors on furniture. The animations will even say they are for *couch* *pre-war bed* and such, but they just gather and do those furniture animations on the ground.  The only 2 mods I have that will call actors for sex is RSE and M.C.G. 

I am told that there is a particular XML/animation mod that detaches furniture animations from the furniture and causes this. I think that the goal was to try and run furniture animations in additional areas of the game.

Try incrementally adding your animation packs and re-testing to determine which pack is doing this.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

When you press the hot key, a widget should appear in the lower left part of the screen. That gives you some controls to change the equipment on each actor.

Yeah, i think because my keyboard it's another language it didn't worked with the "\" hotkey but another one. But it's working!

Thanks for the answer. ?

On 11/20/2018 at 11:48 PM, dagobaking said:

This is already fixed in the latest version of AAF. But, it's only available to Patron testers and AAF mod authors currently.

A new public version of AAF that includes that fix will be released soon.

So that's why my inventory was increasing ,thanks for the heads up,hope the fix comes out soon 

10 hours ago, corvusbray said:

I found the fix on another forum. You need these mods. Settlement Supplies Extended, and its keywords sister mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1145/

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12226

Sadly no luck. I noticed the error 37 can not locate plugin is popping up with other mods as well. I think RSE or something is looking for a plugin it cant find, even though its installed. When I changed the install instructions for RSE to not look for SSEX, it simply says it cant find Homemaker, etc.

All these are installed, I have no idea why the RSE plugin isn't finding them when launching, everything else is fine.

Just installed AAF Beta 35-31304-35b-1542784316 and tried with ghoul in Goodneighbor and he didn’t equip an erection. Then Tried with Maccready and he had an enormous erection that went right through me during the animation, but went back to normal size once it finished. Have I missed something? I followed the same procedure as the last AAF Beta.

Do I have to install things back over the top of AAF Beta after installing?

Update I re-installed all the other mods in the original order and still  Maccready has an enormous erection only during the animation it goes back to normal size erection once the animation finishes but he doesn’t redress where the player does?

This is the order they are installed in:

AAF Beta 25-31304-25b

Crazy Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  3-11-17

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b

AAF patch for Leito and crazy fomod v2_1

2_AAF - Compatibility Patches V2.8

AAF_Animation_Position_Tags_V181108.0

AAF SEU V0.12

Atomic Lust v2.21a

On 11/24/2018 at 6:04 AM, dagobaking said:

I am told that there is a particular XML/animation mod that detaches furniture animations from the furniture and causes this. I think that the goal was to try and run furniture animations in additional areas of the game.

Try incrementally adding your animation packs and re-testing to determine which pack is doing this.

Yeah Hal messaged me to inform me. I asked for a screenshot because I didn't manage to reproduce the issue in game, if I could read the name of the ID then I can narrow down if it comes from my XML or no (since I use custom IDs)

That XML creates brand new IDs for animations, with some proper Z offset, then the respective position XML takes these new IDs and specify no location, so they will be played on the ground. These should then be filtered and excluded when you select a furniture, at least this is what happens in every other animation mod with no furnitures.

EDIT: I misunderstood the issue. I though the problem was ground animations were chose on furnitures and viceversa, ignoring of their filters and causing wrong offsets and clippings through furnitures. Instead, the problem is that some mods are calling AAF animations on the ground and not on the furnitures.

18 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

As you can see, mine are not, so what have I done wrong?

?

This is what I personally would do. I'd try it on a brand new game, I think it's very important. In prewar would be enough, so to speed up things I'd add via console the underwear with the command:

PLAYER.ADDITEM <ID>

The ID could be found using xEdit, or probably it's even faster to look for it in game with the command HELP LACY (sometimes it requires to repeat the command twice to see a result).

19 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This is what I personally would do. I'd try it on a brand new game, I think it's very important. In prewar would be enough, so to speed up things I'd add via console the underwear with the command:

PLAYER.ADDITEM <ID>

The ID could be found using xEdit, or probably it's even faster to look for it in game with the command HELP LACY (sometimes it requires to repeat the command twice to see a result).

I checked the Nifs, and I can't find an ID number!

Oh, and the command you want is -HELP "LACY" 4-

I'll see what that gives me.

?

i dont know what im doing wrong but i cant get any of crazys animations to work all the other animation packs i installed work

and an update on the infinity hair reloading from the same interior cell fixes it but if you change to a new hair style you have to save and reload again and it seems not all interiors cause the infinity hair i will try multiple interior areas to see if a pattern appears

edit: after some tinkering i have gotten some of the animations to work but none of the k9 animations are showing up