30 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Ah. That helps. The second time you tried, there was probably latent code or a crash messing things up from the first try. The first crash may have been a circumstantial thing related to who you tried it on, their packages, etc.

Can you try again (the first people) and see if it shows more in the debug window on that glitch? If I can reproduce the bug I have more to go on to fix.

Thank you for saying!

I will have to take breaks at times to deal with IRL matters. But, it's a fun chance to work with Flash again (which has become a legacy language these days).

Started a new save with the same mods installed. this time i tried the animations on Sheffield but no luck

Fallout4 4_10_2018 7_46_36 PM.png

4 hours ago, lucilleball said:

Tested and confirmed. Entire game must be restarted should this issue ever arise. I actually just realized it myself when I went in-game. No biggies.

Tested an animation, black screen was quite long but when it did load it worked! The male actors don't have erections though, a suggestion I'd make is to add support for nudesuits. Or maybe you could make a suggestion for me? lol

Thanks again, loving this mod, the UI works great!

Thank you for testing that. It is one with an easy work-around. BUT, it's also part of the first impression many users will have. So, I think I have that fixed now. Will be in the next release.

My plan is to implement body morphs. In fact, they are already implemented. But, I want to get through some other things before applying that to XML files. Those can control many kinds of body shaping (erections, pregnancy belly, etc.). Someone just has to make the morphs they are looking for on the body. It has already been done for erections here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/80255-dongs-of-fallout-more-realistic-shapes-textures-included/?tab=comments#comment-1936370&searchlight=1

In the meantime, you can use Leito's Enhanced Vanilla Bodies and install a body with an erection.

4 hours ago, rufgt said:

Started a new save with the same mods installed. this time i tried the animations on Sheffield but no luck

Fallout4 4_10_2018 7_46_36 PM.png

Thank you for posting this. Hm. I will try going to this location and testing when I can. The symptom suggests that the animations aren't there. Is it possible that Leito's animation plug-in is installed but unchecked in the plug-ins list in NMM? I know that happens to me sometimes when moving files around.

3 hours ago, extremehd said:

For me everything works correctly as I installed everything you posted on the description page. I have one question though, are transitions supported yet? because when the animations start I only see the first stage :smile:

Transitions are supported. But, an animation pack with transitions hasn't been made. I made the framework support packs with or without transitions because I've read in the past that some animators aren't interested in the significant extra work it takes to make transitions. So, I wanted to support both. I separated out the file for transitions to make it easy for an animator to make all of their main looping animations first. Then they can go back and add transitions later for some or all loops.

Need to be confirmed but it seems the "system animation broke" can be caused by walking system. I have seen many times this crash occurred when NPC 'trapped" with objects. I think this can also happen when npcs are far away.

Never seen black screen loading. (ini file?)

I really appreciate this framework but it is supposed to work with all four play mods (with proxy) ?

With autonomy advanced i only have the marker on NPC and nothing else, he go about his business.

For me the Proxy update changed nothing. Still no animations work. As soon as I remove the proxy everything works again.

These are the mods I am using:

- four_play

- 4P community patch

- Crazy animations

- 4P animations by crazy

- FO4 animations by Leito

- LLFP F4SE plugin update

- 4P SEU V2

- 4P Family Planning ENhanced

- 4P RSE

- 4P MagnoCumGaudio

8 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Need to be confirmed but it seems the "system animation broke" can be caused by walking system. I have seen many times this crash occurred when NPC 'trapped" with objects. I think this can also happen when npcs are far away.

Never seen black screen loading. (ini file?)

I really appreciate this framework but it is supposed to work with all four play mods (with proxy) ?

With autonomy advanced i only have the marker on NPC and nothing else, he go about his business.

Yes. The process can break down when NPCs are trapped or far away. But, it should still teleport to the right location and run the animations after 60 seconds. If it doesn't, that is something I'd like to troubleshoot and fix. I just need specific user-flows for how to re-create the bug.

The black screen occurs during one of the lock modes. But, not others. So, it depends on which one is being used. For me, it happens even with the ini change for some modes.

Please give more info about how to recreate autonomy advanced issue and I will look into it.

45 minutes ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

For me the Proxy update changed nothing. Still no animations work. As soon as I remove the proxy everything works again.

These are the mods I am using:

- four_play

- 4P community patch

- Crazy animations

- 4P animations by crazy

- FO4 animations by Leito

- LLFP F4SE plugin update

- 4P SEU V2

- 4P Family Planning ENhanced

- 4P RSE

- 4P MagnoCumGaudio

The proxy is meant to be installed instead of four_play and the community patch. Not in addition to it. It's possible that having those installed side-by-side breaks it somehow. Can you please try with four_play and the community patch uninstalled?

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Transitions are supported. But, an animation pack with transitions hasn't been made. I made the framework support packs with or without transitions because I've read in the past that some animators aren't interested in the significant extra work it takes to make transitions. So, I wanted to support both. I separated out the file for transitions to make it easy for an animator to make all of their main looping animations first. Then they can go back and add transitions later for some or all loops.

Don't some of Leito's animations have transitions?  Are transitions the same as stages? 

57 minutes ago, TheAfterLife said:

Don't some of Leito's animations have transitions?  Are transitions the same as stages? 

Stages are additional loops. Transitions would happen between those and before/after starting.

I do plan on adding support for sequences which would play different stages in order. Right now, I'm focused on limiting or eliminating alignment issues.

Downloaded version 17 of AAF.

So this time, I tried to start the animations with Wolfgang at the Drumlin Diner and it didn't work, again. I did notice that not only could I not use my Pip-Boy, but I also couldn't pick up items that weren't in containers. Also, during the "animations", I still had some control of my character (sheathing/unsheathing or even walking/running in place). I've tried doing the animations in the Combat Zone, Gunners Plaza, Drumlin Diner, and Diamond City so it can't be the location. I do have a plugin called "four_play.esp" but it's from AAF_4P_Proxy_5b. FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp plugin is enabled. I could show you my mod list if that helps, but there's like, 286 mods.

By the way, I do like the look of the interface of this mod. I know you said you'll change that in the future, but I think it looks great.

50 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Downloaded version 17 of AAF.

So this time, I tried to start the animations with Wolfgang at the Drumlin Diner and it didn't work, again. I did notice that not only could I not use my Pip-Boy, but I also couldn't pick up items that weren't in containers. Also, during the "animations", I still had some control of my character (sheathing/unsheathing or even walking/running in place). I've tried doing the animations in the Combat Zone, Gunners Plaza, Drumlin Diner, and Diamond City so it can't be the location. I do have a plugin called "four_play.esp" but it's from AAF_4P_Proxy_5b. FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp plugin is enabled. I could show you my mod list if that helps, but there's like, 286 mods.

By the way, I do like the look of the interface of this mod. I know you said you'll change that in the future, but I think it looks great.

Thank you for the info. That four_play.esp should be ok.

That is a lot of mods. Can you try running a new game with no mods except for the minimum required for AAF? If we can get it working that way, we can know that the problem is caused by a mod conflict and start testing backward to see which one interferes.

Thank you for saying about the interface. It will be a similar concept. But, better. :smile: As it is, it takes up a lot of screen space which I think some users will not like. So, I will probably work out ways to configure/toggle sizes. Turn lots of text into smaller icon representations, etc.

Good news. I got it working with just those mods installed. The only issue I had was the animations glitching out a little. It was nothing too big. Now, I need to find out what mod is causing the conflict. Any suggestions for type of mods that may conflict with this one?

9 minutes ago, rufgt said:

Good news. I got it working with just those mods installed. The only issue I had was the animations glitching out a little. It was nothing too big. Now, I need to find out what mod is causing the conflict. Any suggestions for type of mods that may conflict with this one?

Good! Progress.

It will be very helpful to learn what the culprit is.

I'm pretty stumped about what could interfere. I would first turn off all texture and mesh mods that you don't think it could be. Test. Then move on to just turning half of the rest. Test. Half of the rest. Test. And so on until you find a group that allows it to work. Then, narrow down similarly from there.

All right, so I found quite a few mods that conflict with this one. Some of these really surprised me when I found out they were causing conflict. I'm pretty sure it's because they conflict each other because I've tried to disable and enable some at different times and it would stop this mod from working. Anyway, I'll list these as they show in my plugin tab on Nexus Mod Manager:

Agemo NPC - Haylen.esp

Agemo NPC - Allie(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Amari(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Desdemona(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Glory(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Ingram(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Kasumi(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Mcnamara(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Scara(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Tina(Vanilla Hair).esp

MiscHairstyle.esp

T51NukaJetPack.esp

WestTekTacticalOptics.esp

WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp

X01Light.esp

EnterTheBrotherhood.esp

DV-Armored Pilots.esp - This is from the mod, Durable Vertibrds, which I have another plugin from that mod that isn't causing issues.

That was all. I still have a lot of mods that I disabled in my 'Mods' tab of NMM. I'm afraid of enabling them because I feel they may conflict with the mods that I found were not causing problems. Also, I'm not sure if you should keep the automatic 'tfc' command when starting the animations. When I zoom out, my character isn't there, and when I toggle free cam again, I change to 3rd person POV to see the animation, and only the selected NPC is doing the animation. Still can't bring up my Pip-Boy either...I have hopes for this mod. Keep up the good work, man! :smile:

36 minutes ago, rufgt said:

All right, so I found quite a few mods that conflict with this one. Some of these really surprised me when I found out they were causing conflict. I'm pretty sure it's because they conflict each other because I've tried to disable and enable some at different times and it would stop this mod from working. Anyway, I'll list these as they show in my plugin tab on Nexus Mod Manager:

Agemo NPC - Haylen.esp

Agemo NPC - Allie(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Amari(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Desdemona(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Glory(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Ingram(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Kasumi(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Mcnamara(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Scara(Vanilla Hair).esp

Agemo NPC - Tina(Vanilla Hair).esp

MiscHairstyle.esp

T51NukaJetPack.esp

WestTekTacticalOptics.esp

WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp

X01Light.esp

EnterTheBrotherhood.esp

DV-Armored Pilots.esp - This is from the mod, Durable Vertibrds, which I have another plugin from that mod that isn't causing issues.

That was all. I still have a lot of mods that I disabled in my 'Mods' tab of NMM. I'm afraid of enabling them because I feel they may conflict with the mods that I found were not causing problems. Also, I'm not sure if you should keep the automatic 'tfc' command when starting the animations. When I zoom out, my character isn't there, and when I toggle free cam again, I change to 3rd person POV to see the animation, and only the selected NPC is doing the animation. Still can't bring up my Pip-Boy either...I have hopes for this mod. Keep up the good work, man! :smile:

Hello rufgt. Thank you for taking the time to put this list together.

I went through and installed these one by one and tested AAF. But, it kept working exactly the same with all of these mods installed. So, something else must be going on?

I tested tfc and the pip-boy as well and the character didn't disappear and pip-boy kept working...

I'll try v17 today with only needed mods (+proxy & 4P autonomy enhanced) on a new game.

Note , i don't mention it before but, it's just autonomy that no function in my case (no stripping, no hold, no animation). This only with aaf

proxy.

Edit: Just quest marker on NPC

1 hour ago, rufgt said:

All right, so I found quite a few mods that conflict with this one.

Ok. After some time, an attempted lock did create the symptoms you describe.

It is not consistent though. Usually, for me, it works with those mods installed. Then, occasionally, it loads longer and causes a break. (Never happens without those mods.)

Because it is sporadic, I don't think it's a "conflict". It might even just be one of that group of mods. Maybe something that makes the locking process more likely to fail... I suspect that the solution could be in the equip process. Will work on this.

4 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I'll try v17 today with only needed mods (+proxy & 4P autonomy enhanced) on a new game.

Note , i don't mention it before but, it's just autonomy that no function in my case (no stripping, no hold, no animation). This only with aaf proxy.

Cool. Thank you for that clarification. I'll try it out with autonomy and see what I can figure out.

Mods list for test:

Leito animations 1.4a

FourPlay 0.0.8.2

LLFP v17

MCM 1.25

AAF 17

AAF proxy 5b

FP autonomy enhanced v1.04

Old game save without mod before get out of vault 111.

Like previously, actors go ahead and just marker quest is triggered. The same issue with vinfamy autonomy version 2.2 (but actors stay at place)

AAF works great with its interface.

I just notified that no notifications appeared at first AAF launch. (Autonomy installed after AAF install verification)

Maybe Autonomy enhanced is out of date since it is included in RSE.

Damn. I'll keep testing to see what mods could be causing the problem. I think you may be right about equipping process. The only reason I knew the animation wasn't going to play was when the 2 actors wouldn't strip their clothes. Instead the actor walking towards the one waiting would teleport. I'll try starting with only AAF, Proxy, and Leito's Animations installed to see if my Pip-Boy still works. You're also right about the animation breaking randomly. That happened often.

I found out why I couldn't use my Pip-Boy. I kept disabling free camera during the animation. Usually when I'd end the animation it wouldn't let me bring it up. So far, I have very little mods installed and no problems. I'll keep testing more out.

5 hours ago, Polistiro said:

I just notified that no notifications appeared at first AAF launch.

The brief debug text during load? Is this on a brand new game? If so, it's possible that that happened before the game lets you see the UI.

2 hours ago, rufgt said:

Damn. I'll keep testing to see what mods could be causing the problem. I think you may be right about equipping process. The only reason I knew the animation wasn't going to play was when the 2 actors wouldn't strip their clothes. Instead the actor walking towards the one waiting would teleport. I'll try starting with only AAF, Proxy, and Leito's Animations installed to see if my Pip-Boy still works. You're also right about the animation breaking randomly. That happened often.

Can you do me a favor and try running AAF in your setup with equipment handling disabled?

You can disable that in Data>AAF>AAF_settings.xml . Change the value for the disable_equipment_handling entry from false to true.

To clarify the animations breaking randomly. Are you saying that you have always see the animations work at times. But, it breaks sometimes? Something that happens sometimes and something that happens every time under certain conditions require different troubleshooting strategies. Might explain why some unrelated mods seem to give false positives.

1 hour ago, rufgt said:

I found out why I couldn't use my Pip-Boy. I kept disabling free camera during the animation. Usually when I'd end the animation it wouldn't let me bring it up. So far, I have very little mods installed and no problems. I'll keep testing more out.

Thank you. Yeah. I'm not sure what would happen to disable tfc during animations. Best to let it handle those camera controls at this stage of dev.

1 hour ago, DoctorZ said:

Does the lastest version of AAF support the Leito animation stages ?

Not yet. But, since it has been asked about a few times I am going to move adding that up in priority.

Does AAF handle strapons?  Whenever I initiate F/F sex through SEU nothing happens.  So I used the wizard to set up Simone with Nora and at the end it said no valid positions for f.  I then realized that Leito has no actual female-female animations, Fourplay equips a strapon and assigns one female to the male position.

Next question: Pregnancy.  There doesn't seem to be any orgasm event (that I can see).  Is it sending an event so mods like Fourplay Pregnancy Enhanced will "know" there has been an exchange of bodily fluids.

I'm glad you're working on this, Fourplay's animation loading development has seemed stalled for a long time.

57 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

The brief debug text during load? Is this on a brand new game? If so, it's possible that that happened before the game lets you see the UI.

Can you do me a favor and try running AAF in your setup with equipment handling disabled?

You can disable that in Data>AAF>AAF_settings.xml . Change the value for the disable_equipment_handling entry from false to true.

To clarify the animations breaking randomly. Are you saying that you have always see the animations work at times. But, it breaks sometimes? Something that happens sometimes and something that happens every time under certain conditions require different troubleshooting strategies. Might explain why some unrelated mods seem to give false positives.

Thank you. Yeah. I'm not sure what would happen to disable tfc during animations. Best to let it handle those camera controls at this stage of dev.

Not yet. But, since it has been asked about a few times I am going to move adding that up in priority.

Weirdly, I went back and enabled almost all of my mods and every time I started the animations, it worked. I have no idea how, but all I did was start with the mods I needed and downloaded around 10 each time after testing it out in-game. I did what you said to do in the settings, but all it did was keep the clothing equipped, but the animations still worked. Hell, I even installed mods that I had disabled before I started running into problems. I'm sorry for all this trouble. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me figure this out. It still doesn't make sense to me, though. Like, why didn't it work in the first place even with a new save?