Using Leito's animation pack. Followed his instructions but the male actor is offset (too far forward) during sex animations. Anyone know what could be the issue? I've tried starting a new game and the problem remains.

(Edit: I had selected the wrong patches when installing Leito and Crazy aaf patch. After i chose the correct patches everything works for me)

27 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

I'm getting some bugs on the menu, getting double animations and can't switch down (pagedown) when playing an animation (pageup still works).

Anyway to fix this? 

I'm tracking this damn issue since a long time and I can't reproduce it 100% (so I can't understand the real source).

I am having that issue using THESE, however the way it acts confuses me a lot, like I remove - problem disappears - readd - problem doesn't appear - change something - problem solved - randomly problem reappears etc.etc. it's a hell of an issue. However the first thing I'd suggest is if you use THESE please remove one file and retry, then another, then another etc. and I'd start removing Vs files (if you use them)

Hm. I'd like to address these. But, usually, a description of bug symptoms isn't enough for me to troubleshoot. I need to know the mods and/or steps that cause the symptoms.

A giant list of mods being used isn't help either as I can't practically re-create peoples game builds (that may not even be fully reflected in their mod list). Instead, those users need to do the testing work to turn off their mods incrementally to figure out which one is in conflict.

I've been experiencing a lot of buggy stuff myself, for example, All my hot keys stop working,  AAF stops working {home key} , Cum-n-Wealth and looks menu esp's disable for no reason, MCM stops working for no reason, Mods  on my  MCM list disappear. Just off the top of my head.    I'm thinking  the root is in the F4SE scripts.   They released F4SE 0-06-14 which I downloaded and installed, after the update but there was something really wrong with it, So they released F4se 0-06-15 right after. I still cant figure out what exactly is wrong.

Just a suspicion, either that or transfer settlements.  Not too sure.

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

I'm tracking this damn issue since a long time and I can't reproduce it 100% (so I can't understand the real source).

I am having that issue using THESE, however the way it acts confuses me a lot, like I remove - problem disappears - readd - problem doesn't appear - change something - problem solved - randomly problem reappears etc.etc. it's a hell of an issue. However the first thing I'd suggest is if you use THESE please remove one file and retry, then another, then another etc. and I'd start removing Vs files (if you use them)

Thanks. 

I fixed it by doing a clean reinstall of AAF and it's mods/patches, Leito's furniture xml file from various AAF XML files is problematic.

I'm gonna look into it and see if I can fix those issues.

edit: 

Looks like Leito's new update includes a furniture xml.

4 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Thanks. 

I fixed it by doing a clean reinstall of AAF and it's mods/patches, Leito's furniture xml file from various AAF XML files is problematic.

I'm gonna look into it and see if I can fix those issues.

edit: 

Looks like Leito's new update includes a furniture xml.

Then you probably already found the problem, not much on Leito - Various XML but on the whole setting (PS my Leito has no furniture file, now you'll see why).

The kind of issue you describe usually comes out to me if a specific furniture ID is already declared in a specific furniture group ID. I just downloaded the new Leito and I've seen that he declares the same vanilla furnitures using the same group IDs of SC.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Then you probably already found the problem, not much on Leito - Various XML but on the whole setting. The kind of issue you describe usually comes out to me if a specific furniture ID is already declared in a specific group ID. I just downloaded the new Leito and I've seen that he declares the same vanilla furnitures using the same group IDs of SC.

Yeah, I'm working on a furnitureData.XML at the moment as I'm noticed that there's a bit of duplication and ommissions across the 4 or so mods using furnitureData.XML's

1 minute ago, Halstrom said:

Yeah, I'm working on a furnitureData.XML at the moment as I'm noticed that there's a bit of duplication and ommissions across the 4 or so mods using furnitureData.XML's

The most annoying problem is that Page Down stops working in the wizard, which is for me a clear symptom that something is going on and I could imagine what it is about. Few months ago I expressed my disconcertment about this issue and said that it was necessary to make a single furniture data for all the mods. This is basically what I'm trying to do in the "Various XML": it's not XML about SC, that was only the begin, they had to be a way to standard all the animation packs and avoid issues like that.

17 hours ago, A.J. said:

v2.3 is out...........That's why.

?

AJ_Various_XMLs_2.3[AAF]-FOMOD.zip

4 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

v2.3 is out...........That's why.

?

That updated file was to correct an issue with strapon, it's nothing about the issue I'm describing (which I had since I started editing furniture files months ago).

Mainly, that file isn't "official", it was specifically to fix a problem for a user who asked about it. I'd suggest to remove these scattered files, to avoid unnecessary extra confusion.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

That updated file was to correct an issue with strapon, it's nothing about the issue I'm describing (which I had since I started editing furniture files months ago).

Mainly, that file isn't "official", it was specifically to fix a problem for a user who asked about it. I'd suggest to remove these scattered files, to avoid unnecessary extra confusion.

Alrighty then........

?

26 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Alrighty then........

?

I mean, from the forum, to avoid other people's confusion, you of course can do whatever you prefer on your installation :) me too I'm using that 2.3 since a while and I had no issues so far. I'm delaying because I'm trying to understand what to do with Leito files, probably I'm gonna put em down if this new v.2 will be a thing

Hi,

I am trying to edit the facial expressions, and I am not succeeding. More specifically, I am trying to have them (females, especially) have sad / tired / negative whatever expressions, but I am still ending up with happy faces

I have edited AAF_expressionData.xml but it doesn't work as I intended (tested with the latest Leito's anims)

AAF_expressionData.xml

Great mod. Having a lot of fun with this one, but i've noticed a slight bug. When choosing "at my location" and then selecting next, the NPC will run to the location of the previous sex event. (i.e. if i had sex at red rocket, and then run to sanctuary hills and try to have sex there, the NPC will run to red rocket before the animations actually play) Any ideas what could cause this?

( Edit: I'm Using AAF Beta v38 / Leito's animation pack v2.0 / AAF Compatibility Patches v3.0  / AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy v2.1 )

((Edit: I found a workaround suggested by riot_punch. I changed the value of "walk_timeout" to 1 in the AAF_settings.xml file. and it solved my problem. Thanks!))

4 hours ago, SAC said:

Hi,

I am trying to edit the facial expressions, and I am not succeeding. More specifically, I am trying to have them (females, especially) have sad / tired / negative whatever expressions, but I am still ending up with happy faces

I have edited AAF_expressionData.xml but it doesn't work as I intended (tested with the latest Leito's anims)

AAF_expressionData.xml

I believe you also have to use the reactionsetdata.xml file. The default settings are "happy" so that might be the problem.

1 minute ago, Gammorin said:

Hi, i just installed mods and everything works fine, except I am having positioning issues. Actors positions are mismatched badly, unless action takes place on bed. Anyone can help?

I had the same issue and found the problem for me was selecting the wrong patches for Leito and Crazy aaf patches. Instead of "extended" i chose "none" and that solved it for me. Give it a try.

47 minutes ago, I Null I said:

I had the same issue and found the problem for me was selecting the wrong patches for Leito and Crazy aaf patches. Instead of "extended" i chose "none" and that solved it for me. Give it a try.

Nope, sorry, just tried that, no change. There is very significant mismatch, that seems to be constant.

Btw, I assume you are talking about patches from that thread, second post?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v21-more-cum-overlays/?tab=comments#comment-2239596

32 minutes ago, Gammorin said:

Nope, sorry, just tried that, no change. There is very significant mismatch, that seems to be constant.

Btw, I assume you are talking about patches from that thread, second post?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v21-more-cum-overlays/?tab=comments#comment-2239596

yes that was the problem for me personally, but  i only use leito's animations, not crazy's four play or other mods. It may be different for you. Hope you find out what the problem is. It may also be a load order issue. Have you tried starting a new game?